Ex Scientologist

HelluvaHoax!

Hi LaffyHypnotizedMe, welcome to the Ex Scientologist message board!

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
There was a dianetic term in auditing "freewheeling", or it was in book one. Glad I don't remember. So much for arc sw comp, right?

HelluvaHoax!

Do I have to stop free wheeling? Because I kinda like it.
LOL

Free wheeling is a win. Anything FREE is awesome. . .

FREE STRESS TEST

FREE PERSONALITY TEST

FREE TECH ESTIMATE

FREE WHEELING

TOTAL FREEDOM

TOTAL FREEDOM FROM TOTAL FREEDOM
(aka the advanced spiritual state of "Stably Blown From Cult")

HelluvaHoax!

There was a dianetic term in auditing "freewheeling", or it was in book one. Glad I don't remember. So much for arc sw comp, right?
I remember "freewheeling" coming from the OT III materials.

I don't recall that term from Dianetics. As a Dianetic Clear with perfect memory—that concerns me.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Wasn't it In OT-III where Hubbard tells you to step thru processes quickly or you can go round and round without sleep for days resulting in death. He called it free wheeling.

I recall the term free wheeling from OT III also. But the definition I clay demo'd at that was slightly different than your own: ("...you can go round and round without sleep for days resulting in death.")

My recollection is: ("...you can go round and round without sleep for days, resulting in near-death, but also a commendation report for getting your post stats up.")

Type4_PTS

I remember "freewheeling" coming from the OT III materials.

I don't recall that term from Dianetics. As a Dianetic Clear with perfect memory—that concerns me.
Back in 2009 journalist Nathan Baca had a conversation with Tommy Davis about Freewheeling. Nathan admitted he had read some of the OT levels and was freewheeling. He was wondering why he wasn't dead yet.