EvPurps non-E

HelluvaHoax!

Hey Y'All,
I spent 18 years getting in deeper and about another 14 detangling. Still have some friends inside that I wish to remain in touch with. Was org staff in a major city 3 times and SO for just over a year.

Welcome!

What about your friends still inside? Do they think you are still a "good Scientologist"?

Now that you are here on Ex Scn. Message Board, you are here on the same terms as the rest of us—win or die in the attempt (to salvage this sector of the internet).

Just in case nobody mentioned it to you already, please be sure to show up on time for the three (3) musters and roll call here each day.

EvPurps

What about your friends still inside? Do they think you are still a "good Scientologist"?
Some probably do. The ones I care about know that I'm Clear of Scn.

Now that you are here on Ex Scn. Message Board, you are here on the same terms as the rest of us—win or die in the attempt (to salvage this sector of the internet).

Just in case nobody mentioned it to you already, please be sure to show up on time for the three (3) musters and roll call here each day.
Yes Sir

TheSneakster

I reckon the critic Non-Existence formula is just one step: Find Out You're No Longer A Member of C of $ .
C of $ OSA staff will tell people that ex-Members left because of "Missed Withholds". Well, I reckon there is such a thing as a Reverse Blow: The C of $ kicks you out for missing their withholds.

HelluvaHoax!

I reckon the critic Non-Existence formula is just one step: Find Out You're No Longer A Member of C of $ .

I don't think that's the standard Ex-Scientologist Non-Existence formula. It's. . .

1. Find a com line.​
2. Make yourself known to ex-scientologists.​
3. Find out what's needed and wanted.​
4. Laugh at #3 and don't deliver it. Because you are no longer a scientologist and thus no longer posted on an org board, no longer are on a "command channel" and no longer feel any slightest urge to apply and comply with delusional sci-fi formulas that don't work.​

SUMMARY: If the Non-Existence formula was honestly applied by Scientologists, here is what would happen. On the very first day a wog comes into an org, the staff would ask the guy "What is needed and wanted?" When he described the ruin he wanted handled, the staff members would slowly and sadly shake their heads, replying: "Sorry, we can't deliver that, we don't have any tech like that—wish we did!" Then the guy would cheerfully reply: "Thank you for admitting that. I am grateful and very happy you did not waste my time and my money!"

Then he would leave the org, never to return. But wait, he is being chased out into the parking lot by the Director of Success who insistently pleads: "Hey, that thing you said about being very happy--I need to get your written success story on that win before I can allow you to route out!"

Last edited:

I M Dex

I don't think that's the standard Ex-Scientologist Non-Existence formula. It's. . .

1. Find a com line.​
2. Make yourself known to ex-scientologists.​
3. Find out what's needed and wanted.​
4. Laugh at #3 and don't deliver it. Because you are no longer a scientologist and thus no longer posted on an org board, no longer are on a "command channel" and no longer feel any slightest urge to apply and comply with delusional sci-fi formulas that don't work.​

SUMMARY: If the Non-Existence formula was honestly applied by Scientologists, here is what would happen. On the very first day a wog comes into an org, the staff would ask the guy "What is needed and wanted?" When he described the ruin he wanted handled, the staff members would slowly and sadly shake their heads, replying: "Sorry, we can't deliver that, we don't have any tech like that—wish we did!" Then the guy would cheerfully reply: "Thank you for confessing that. I'm very happy you did not waste my time and my money!"

Then he would leave the org, never to return. But wait, he is being chased out into the parking lot by the Director of Success who insistently pleads: "Hey, that thing you said about being very happy--I need to get your written success story on that win before I can allow you to route out!"

"Going free from" is relative; there is "free of the Scientology indoctrination", which itself can have any number of stages and degrees, no matter how absolute it may seem at each recognition of what you were embedded in and transcended, and more pervasively, free of the need for any formulaic approach to or projection of anything.

EvPurps

Ain't that the truth

EvPurps

"Going free from" is relative; there is "free of the Scientology indoctrination", which itself can have any number of stages and degrees, no matter how absolute it may seem at each recognition of what you were embedded in and transcended, and more pervasively, free of the need for any formulaic approach to or projection of anything.
I'm free of the organisation. Still discovering the odd bit of indoctrination that needs revision.