Downtown Clearwater

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Well that's two mugs I didn't need to see. Is Cathy still in? I guess she must be... I haven't seen her for 15 years.

Lee #28

WoW!

Shahab is looking old!

He was my FSM in LA for awhile....

The Briefing Course that I was on that I believe he got the FSM commission for......would not let me finish....after 2 1/2 years on course..... In a nutshell......basically a bait and switch.

Hard to think that he has been an OT8 for what.......over 20 years.....maybe as long as 23 or 24 years?

Smart guy.....made some very successful business moves.....and made millions..

Karakorum

WoW!

Shahab is looking old!

He was my FSM in LA for awhile....

The Briefing Course that I was on that I believe he got the FSM commission for......would not let me finish....after 2 1/2 years on course..... In a nutshell......basically a bait and switch.

Hard to think that he has been an OT8 for what.......over 20 years.....maybe as long as 23 or 24 years?

Smart guy.....made some very successful business moves.....and made millions..
Really? Wow, I knew he was a low down rattlesnake from some other stuff he did, but I did not expect... just wow.:no:

Lee #28

Yea, I really don't get this Land Developers gig of getting public money.

That building is a shack....and looks to me like a tear down....at best.

But if Shahab can con the Clearwater government to give him 1/2 million dollars....then that eye sore becomes a gold mine.

Karakorum

Yea, I really don't get this Land Developers gig of getting public money.

That building is a shack....and looks to me like a tear down....at best.

But if Shahab can con the Clearwater government to give him 1/2 million dollars....then that eye sore becomes a gold mine.
Nothing ever becomes a gold mine in scientology, except new members like Emrani. But Davey hasn't kept his stats up when it comes to recruitment, so no dice.

I'm not familiar with Clearwater - what do you think they could do with that plot?

Lee #28

Well.....What I've read is that they want to rehab the building and convert to shops on the bottom and apartment on the top....

I haven't really followed it.....nor paid attention to the plan.

I'm just saying that the building in nothing special.....and if they want to fix it up....why should they get City money to do so.

I don't know if they are planning on adding another story or 2....BUT, if so....then extensive foundation work....

Plus, my understanding is that all new construction has to meet new hurricane codes.....so that might be extensive work also.

This meeting seems like a social get together....

Engineering Plans need to be looked at......and existing structural plans, to see what is possible with the existing building.....

Not just....we want to do such and such....

Maybe they are planning a tear down...?

Karakorum

I would personally love it if they would rename one of the streets downtown "Lisa McPherson way", especially Ft.Harrison Avenue!

Having said that, I fail to see what good would that do for the city. Or the Gabe Cazares statue. Yeah that would piss off Davey to no end, but that alone is no big victory for the city, certainly wouldn't help them redevelop downtown. Heck, if scientology is still like it was when I was around, then they would treat it as a casus belli and double-down on all actions that would prevent any redevelopment of Clearwater.

Maybe if Hibbard would try to blackmail Davey into some sort of deal? "Do this-and-that for us, or else we rename Ft.Harrison Avenue to Lisa McPherson way!"

That's more like it, but that somehow also doesn't strike me as an amazing solution.

Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I do not see any way for the of Clearwater to resolve its local Scientology problem without a global solution to the Scientology problem. I don't think the war on Scientology can be won in Clearwater.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Shahab. The smiling friendly shark.

He's got it all justified. Yeah, I've had dealings with him. OK, one time, but that was enough. Not as outwardly nutty as Ted Bragin but just as rotten to the core.

Hi, Shahab! Fuck you!
from
Chuck J.