David Miscavige Knew Danny Masterson Was Raping Women ~~ Leah Remini

Karen#1

The mother of one of the women who Danny Masterson raped sent a letter to David Miscavige seeking justice for her daughter. Instead of protecting her, Miscavige tried to destroy her.

Leah Remini
May 18, 2023

Read more:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Masterson had "ethics protection".

What that really means, when you really pay attention to what LRH is saying, is that people who make money for Scientology are more important than people who don't. And Masterson, as a celebrity, was deemed to be making money for them just from his celebrity status making Scientology an "in" thing to be involved with. Or at least, not THAT weird, because celebrities thought it normal and useful.

TheSneakster

The mother of one of the women who Danny Masterson raped sent a letter to David Miscavige seeking justice for her daughter. Instead of protecting her, Miscavige tried to destroy her.
Well, if that letter is ever admitted into evidence in court, I'm sure his lawyers will claim that he never saw it because underlings handle all of his mail. :mad:

Last edited:

Lee #28

Well, if that letter is ever admitted into evidence in court, I'm sure his lawyers will claim that he never saw that letter because underlings handle all of his mail. :mad:
Still....I guess if mailed then someone got the letter......so come chain of knowledge could be established....and some chain of hiding a crime.

Might be useful in the Civil Suits...

TheSneakster

Still....I guess if mailed then someone got the letter......so come chain of knowledge could be established....and some chain of hiding a crime.
C of $ very long term policy is not to accept registered or certified mail. If that policy was being followed, then there would be no proof that the organization ever received that piece of mail. :mad:

HelluvaHoax!

We join the courtroom that is now in session—where a Scientology sea org member is testifying on the witness stand.

SEA ORG MEMBER
Our beloved chairman would never have seen
any knowledge reports about rape.

PROSECUTING ATTY
How is that even possible when personal letters
were sent to him, informing him that a sadistic
serial rapist was brutally attacking models and
actresses who are on-lines at Celebrity Center?

SEA ORG MEMBER
Like I said, COB would not receive such com particles.

PROSECUTING ATTY
Then who in Scientology would receive those letters?

SEA ORG MEMBER
The Director of I & R.

PROSECUTING ATTY
Huh? What's that?

SEA ORG MEMBER
The Director of Insanity & Rape.​