Cult Leader L Ron Hubbard

Mystic

Having been conjured by 267 beings hanging out in the lower psychic darkness as a spokeshole to make future victims for their evil practices, yes, the Hubbard thing was many things according to whom was speaking through him today .

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Having been conjured by 267 beings hanging out in the lower psychic darkness as a spokeshole to make future victims for their evil practices, yes, the Hubbard thing was many things according to whom was speaking through him today .
I wish mystic would come back and explain this.

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
I wish mystic would come back and explain this.
I went over to ESMB 1 and searched for "tulpa" (what Mystic claimed LRH was) and "Mystic." It turned up a LOT of stuff. He often made this assertion and was asked to clarify it. But AFAIK (I didn't read all of it) he never did. So expecting him to do so now ...

HelluvaHoax!

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
I went over to ESMB 1 and searched for "tulpa" (what Mystic claimed LRH was) and "Mystic." It turned up a LOT of stuff. He often made this assertion and was asked to clarify it. But AFAIK (I didn't read all of it) he never did. So expecting him to do so now ...
Any "ex" forum is better for having him present.

If Mystic wants to, someone needs to interview him. On video, the full story. He goes way back with the cult, worked with the "Fatman." etc. Not a lot of those people around anymore.

The '247 tulpa dark realm lower astral darkness' always sounded like Madame Blavatsky stuff to me. Just wanted to know why he was saying that and if he was serious.
iirc, he did one time tell me he was serious.

Mystic are you, seriously serious?

Enquiring minds want to know.
:)