"Christian" Scientologist Joy Villa has donated at least $1 million to the Church of Scientology to reach the level of Gold Meritorious

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
"Christian" Scientologist Joy Villa has donated at least $1 million to the Church of Scientology to reach the level of Gold Meritorious.

In her recent Scientology personal ad, Joy Villa says that she is Gold Meritorious in the IAS (International Association of Scientologists). See:

https://exscn2.net/threads/christian-scientologist-joy-villa-is-looking-for-a-romantic-partner-2d-on-a-message-board-for-scientologists.3880/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

I am... Gold Meritorious with the IAS, and now a Vanguard Ideal Org Status for Africa!

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

E-D69CQXEAQ5KkS-1_1631026507473.png

Tony Ortega has reported that the IAS requires a cumulative donation of at least $1,000,000 to reach the level of Gold Meritorious. See:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *:

In 2006, the IAS published a list of these top status levels, and how much you had to have donated over your career in order to qualify…

Patron: $50,000
Patron with Honors: $100,000
Patron Meritorious: $250,000
Silver Meritorious: $500,000
Gold Meritorious: $1,000,000
Platinum Meritorious: $2,500,000
Diamond Meritorious: $5,000,000
Patron Laureate: $10,000,000

Screenshot_20210907-074125_1631027245594.png

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

"Christian" Scientologist Joy Villa has donated at least $1 million to the Church of Scientology to reach the level of Gold Meritorious.

In her recent Scientology personal ad, Joy Villa says that she is Gold Meritorious in the IAS (International Association of Scientologists). See:

https://exscn2.net/threads/christian-scientologist-joy-villa-is-looking-for-a-romantic-partner-2d-on-a-message-board-for-scientologists.3880/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

I am... Gold Meritorious with the IAS, and now a Vanguard Ideal Org Status for Africa!

View attachment 14099

Tony Ortega has reported that the IAS requires cumulative donations of at least $1,000,000 to reach the level of Gold Meritorious. See:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *:

In 2006, the IAS published a list of these top status levels, and how much you had to have donated over your career in order to qualify…

Patron: $50,000
Patron with Honors: $100,000
Patron Meritorious: $250,000
Silver Meritorious: $500,000
Gold Meritorious: $1,000,000
Platinum Meritorious: $2,500,000
Diamond Meritorious: $5,000,000
Patron Laureate: $10,000,000

View attachment 14100

/
I wonder how much money Joy Villa has donated to Christian churches and organizations?

/

Type4_PTS

I wonder how much money Joy Villa has donated to Christian churches and organizations?

/

I wonder if she's donated any money to Christian churches and organizations after becoming a Scientologist. During the 10 years I was in I never heard of any Scientologist ever donating to a Christian church.

I also never heard a single Scientologist characterize themselves as a Christian or a Christian Scientologist back during the time I was in.
I saw new people walk through the door that considered themselves Christians and they were reassured that Scientology was compatible with Christianity. I've never heard of anyone who had been around a long time that was attempting to practice that religion though.

HelluvaHoax!

/

I would estimate 2.3 trillion dollars (on the wholetrack).

Or were you referring to more recent donations (on this planet)?

Both Christianity and Joy Villa have been around for hundreds of quadrillions of lifetimes. But this time we are going to finally get out of the MEST trap because our earlier failed attempts were all long before Ron discovered the advanced study technology that engages paperclips and used batteries.

/

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I wonder if she's donated any money to Christian churches and organizations after becoming a Scientologist. During the 10 years I was in I never heard of any Scientologist ever donating to a Christian church.

I also never heard a single Scientologist characterize themselves as a Christian or a Christian Scientologist back during the time I was in.
I saw new people walk through the door that considered themselves Christians and they were reassured that Scientology was compatible with Christianity. I've never heard of anyone who had been around a long time that was attempting to practice that religion though.
I was in from the late late eighties to about five years ago. Only a scientologist talking to someone that was being "handled" or as a div 6 activity would someone say that they were a Christian scientologist or a Jewish scientologist or whatever. When you were around others you were a scientologist first. To say anything else would be to set off red flags.

ISNOINews

I was in from the late late eighties to about five years ago. Only a scientologist talking to someone that was being "handled" or as a div 6 activity would someone say that they were a Christian scientologist or a Jewish scientologist or whatever. When you were around others you were a scientologist first. To say anything else would be to set off red flags.
Saying that one is a "Christian Scientologist" is apparently a new PR strategy, at least in Clearwater. Indeed, I recall a report that one of the Clearwater Scientologists (I believe he was on the Downtown Development Board) claimed that the majority of Scientologists were "Christian Scientologists."

The apparent strategy is to: (1) argue that an attack on "Christian Scientologists" is somehow an attack on Christians or Christianity; and/or (2) induce Christians to come to the defense of their fellow Christians [Scientologists].

/

Veda

South Africa appears to be collapsing economically and socially, yet there must be some (potential) "whales" there. Why else would she be there?

She seems to be saying she's a "Christian Scientologist" when addressing "wogs."

Don't see her saying it when she's addressing Scientologists.

It appears to be a PR action. Her former husband was a rich public who was super "gung-ho." It was his million dollars that purchased the ridiculous Gold Meritorious status.

Ten years in $cientology and she's not OT 3 yet? But, as a "Clear," has done "Super Power" and all three "Ls." So much for taking Hubbard's "no interference zone" instructions seriously.

Or has the C/S decided she's a "DB" and needs extra handling before she's given the OT 3 materials?

Re post:

Excerpt from August 15 1960 HCOPL Department of Government Affairs:

"...derail the offered game with a feint [make a false show, pretend] or attack upon the most vulnerable point... if attacked [almost anything can be considered an 'attack'] by anyone or anything or any organization always find of manufacture enough threat against them to get them to sue for peace... The goal of the Department [now called OSA] is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance... This is done by high level ability to control ['ARC', PR, etc.] and in its absence by low level ability to overwhelm. Introvert such agencies. Control such agencies..."

As Scientology Inc. attempts to gradually assert its control over Clearwater, watch as those seeking elected office, more and more, say things like, "I'm a Christian."

This would be a "feint," as described in the above quote.

Event, this upcoming Thursday (Tomorrow)

A short time ago, Mark Bunker spoke before the Clearwater Downtown Development Board, which prompted a bizarre reaction from Board member, and OT 8, Ray Cassano.

Cassano blurted out, "I am a Scientologist, also a Christian. Most Scientologists are Christians," in an apparent attempt to reassure the "wogs." ("Wog" is an old racial slur used by the colonial British, and is a Scientology term for non Scientologists.)

The "Most Scientologists are Christians" thread.

"The man on the cross. There was no Christ." L. Ron Hubbard, 1968

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Saying that one is a "Christian Scientologist" is apparently a new PR strategy, at least in Clearwater. Indeed, I recall a report that one of the Clearwater Scientologists (I believe he was on the Downtown Development Board) claimed that the majority of Scientologists were "Christian Scientologists."

The apparent strategy is to: (1) argue that an attack on "Christian Scientologists" is somehow an attack on Christians or Christianity; and/or (2) induce Christians to come to the defense of their fellow Christians [Scientologists].

/
That exactly applies to what Ray Cassano said. Any scientologist that heard him say it knows that it isn't true, but that sometimes that is what needs to be said to be acceptable. That is exactly the strategy, unspoken, to handle someone that pokes their nose into that area without knowing. They get told this untruth, but it isn't really a lie somehow. Or it's sufficiently justified.

ISNOINews

That exactly applies to what Ray Cassano said. Any scientologist that heard him say it knows that it isn't true, but that sometimes that is what needs to be said to be acceptable. That is exactly the strategy, unspoken, to handle someone that pokes their nose into that area without knowing. They get told this untruth, but it isn't really a lie somehow. Or it's sufficiently justified.
Thanks. The report I heard was about Ray Cassano. I didn't remember his name until you reminded me.

/

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
South Africa appears to be collapsing economically and socially, yet there must be some (potential) "whales" there. Why else would she be there?
I wouldn't be surprised if its CoS trying to play the race card with Joy in a country that is predominately African.

How many black or at least partially-black celebrity Scientologists you have other than Joy villa?

ISNOINews

I wouldn't be surprised if its CoS trying to play the race card with Joy in a country that is predominately African.

How many black or at least partially-black celebrity Scientologists you have other than Joy villa?
Maybe Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad), particularly for that demographic.

Michael Roberts

/

Karakorum

Maybe Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad), particularly for that demographic.

Michael Roberts

/
Tony is also NOI. I think scientology would be afraid to send him to SA fearing that he would end up as competition.

Roberts... they could send him. but he's old and I doubt anyone in SA knows who he is. But come to think of it, do they know who Villa is either? Unlikely.

ISNOINews

Tony is also NOI. I think scientology would be afraid to send him to SA fearing that he would end up as competition..
I really don't think the COS fears competition from the NOI. The Dianetics materials that the NOI uses are licensed from the COS. If necessary, the COS could revoke the license. South Africa has a functioning judiciary.

The COS may be concerned that he could say something problemstic, as he has in the US.

/

Karakorum

I really don't think the COS fears competition from the NOI. The Dianetics materials that the NOI uses are licensed from the COS. If necessary, the COS could revoke the license. South Africa has a functioning judiciary.

The COS may be concerned that he could say something problemstic, as he has in the US.

/
I was more thinking in terms of Tony going to SA and then making some people there become NOI members first, scientologists on a distant 2nd place.

Its possible to do both NOI practices and scn practices at the same time. But In the end one can be loyal to either Miscavige of Farrakhan, not to both.

For as the good book says, "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other." :D

Last edited: