Can you be SP and become UN-SP ?

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Dear Helena, I don't know if anyone told you yet but the "tech" is a sham, a bag of poison mixed with a few good things copied by others. It does not matter if Steps A through E are admin. Scientology is a scam and Hubbard was a criminal con man selling snake oil.
I keep hearing people that are out talk about the tech or admin in terms of operating in that frame of reference, like it makes sense, or did make sense at one time. I guess it's ok to still think that way, because it sure nuff is hard to strip it off! It seemed like the truth at the time while in, it's just now looking back that it's all such a ghastly joke. So, putting that stupid ass shitty hat back on, there are some refs that were red on white that were also published in green on white. So even back then, there were gray areas of "tech" and "admin". Hell, some around here probably know specifically which ones were published that way!

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Dear Helena, I don't know if anyone told you yet but the "tech" is a sham, a bag of poison mixed with a few good things copied by others. It does not matter if Steps A through E are "Admin" or "Tech".
Using "Admin" and "tech" words, unknowingly, is using Loaded Language which is keeping you IN Scientology, even though you are out.

Perhaps poke fun at the loaded Scientology lingo. I love to use it knowingly so that I can make fun of how stupid it really is.

It will help you notice when you are using the loaded language so you can get out of the prison of Scientological thinking in your mind.

Scientology is a scam and Hubbard was a criminal con man selling snake oil.
Yes, but is it Admin snake oil or Tech snake oil? :neener:

Helena

BTW

Since SP (Suppressive Person) is a made-up term, there couldn't an UN-SP (unless imaginary).

cleared cannibal

This is really really good......You can attest clear but for another $5000 for Clear Certainty Rundown, (CCRD) you can be UNCLEAR.
I know one person that had has 8 ~~ I repeat EIGHT CCRDs at a cost of $40,000 only to determine she was NOT clear !
Not there yet but we may break this record.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
If we define "suppressive person" as abusive power and control and/or narcissistic personality disorder then Hubbard was a suppressive person.

Joke: I feel sorry and sympathetic for the people on Target 2. :D

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
SP is a label.
A label use to abuse people and extort either money or slave work from them as a pseudo atonement for their pseudo crimes or to put them in fear in order to muzzle them, since they will be terrified the pseudo cherch will make their life miserable according to long time dead sociopath uncle Ron policies.

There is nothing else to know about it other than the extent this sociopath paranoid hatred can reach down to an unprecedented abysmal destruction by perversion.

The many variations, on a sociopathic theme, Karen mentions here are actually factual and prove these are only labels used as a mean of abusing people.
It is a label used to proclaim someone a "bad person", and so have anything he has to say be unworthy of being listened to.

More than that, it means the person's communications MUST be shut off, so that their evil madness doesn't infect others.

A suppressive is not only bad, but his badness is contagious --- anyone who even listens to him is likely to become infected with his badness, so he must never be allowed to speak to good people. Good people, to PROVE their goodness, must actively prevent him from communicating.

The technique is not just from Scientology, and has been around for a while. Heretic, blasphemer, racist, sexist, transphobic --- good people must never allow communications from the evil ones to be received ... it may be infectious.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
The technique is not just from Scientology, and has been around for a while. Heretic, blasphemer, racist, sexist, transphobic --- good people must never allow communications from the evil ones to be received ... it may be infectious.
This is so true.
I have been falsely labelled within the cult with false rumors of me being a degraded person by actually a real pervert person who wanted me away. Diffamation was its preferred efficient weapons to isolate me. I think many of us have encountered such attack to deprive us of who we are.

However, as you mentioned, it is not o curing only in the cult but a well known strategy by pervert people who wants to isolate and muzzle those who stand up to their destructive behavior.

I am caught in such a toxic and destructive agendas from pervert people because I committed the crime to out them and refused to shut the fuck up... So, they escalated their attack in a way that was way more destructive than what I've experienced in the cult. And the damages are real, at all levels in my life: the only way yo have them give up on me was to become feral and ballistic.

Lesson; Never stand up alone to pervert people who are part of a criminal or pervert system, get allies and protection, otherwise you will be eaten alive. Those people can step in your life as a pseudo lover, neighbour, boss at work, or even in your volunteer work as in my situation. When you find out there is something wrong with them, you are just about to discover the damages they did and are actually doing, like the paranoid mentally ill they are.

:confused:

D

Deleted member 51

This is so true.
I have been falsely labelled within the cult with false rumors of me being a degraded person by actually a real pervert person who wanted me away. Diffamation was its preferred efficient weapons to isolate me. I think many of us have encountered such attack to deprive us of who we are.

However, as you mentioned, it is not o curing only in the cult but a well known strategy by pervert people who wants to isolate and muzzle those who stand up to their destructive behavior.

I am caught in such a toxic and destructive agendas from pervert people because I committed the crime to out them and refused to shut the fuck up... So, they escalated their attack in a way that was way more destructive than what I've experienced in the cult. And the damages are real, at all levels in my life: the only way yo have them give up on me was to become feral and ballistic.

Lesson; Never stand up alone to pervert people who are part of a criminal or pervert system, get allies and protection, otherwise you will be eaten alive. Those people can step in your life as a pseudo lover, neighbour, boss at work, or even in your volunteer work as in my situation. When you find out there is something wrong with them, you are just about to discover the damages they did and are actually doing, like the paranoid mentally ill they are.

:confused:
:hug:

It sounds like you've been through a terrible time, Lotus, and I'm sorry to hear that. Yet you are one of the most popular, loved and sincere people who has ever shown up on ESMB. You're a terrific person and I'm sure you have always been that way. It's your nature. You're warm, funny, intelligent, educated, worldly and a real breath of fresh air.

You have upset the apple cart, my dear, and threatened the status quo. :LOL:

People are basically frightened. They are frightened of ideas, of change. They imagine threats where there are none and hardly ever spend time looking at themselves for flaws. If they are uncomfortable, it's someone else's fault. Crazy, right? Sometimes just looking a person in the eye is enough to make them feel threatened. It's unbelievable. To be a person who is free to think your own thoughts, know your own mind and be yourself is a threat to many people. So they make up stories of why they feel threatened and come up with excuses to get rid of the person they imagine is threatening, when the person is only sincere, honest and trying his or her best to help.

That's really weird, isn't it?

The way I see it, most people just aren't as good, humane or spiritual as they pretend. When they see the real thing, they think you're looking right through them. They think you know everything about them and it terrifies them.

It's a gift and a curse to have that sort of power, Lotus, but you have it, because you are a 100% genuine person. Don't change, darl. But be cautious. I hate the idea of anyone hurting you in any way. You are way too dear, too much of a sweetheart. Love and hugs to you. :bighug:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
:giggle:
:giggle::giggle:
:hug:

It sounds like you've been through a terrible time, Lotus, and I'm sorry to hear that. Yet you are one of the most popular, loved and sincere people who has ever shown up on ESMB. You're a terrific person and I'm sure you have always been that way. It's your nature. You're warm, funny, intelligent, educated, worldly and a real breath of fresh air.
I appreciate your kind words Sheila, good for the soul 🤗 however, it made me discovered my own shadows and that we all have dark sides.. That we keep balanced, or not.

You have upset the apple cart, my dear, and threatened the status quo. :LOL:

People are basically frightened.
Funny, this is exactly what I've been told by some professionals involved in the situation.

1) I opened a can of worms and put my hand deep into it

2) People involved and responsible in elder mistreatment know I got the whole situation, spoke out, and can't stand it, thus I persisted 🤓

Some people find that I am terrifying them with my tone 40 impinging death stare, 😃 although I am among the more patient and gentle people that I know of and my friend can't even figure out I can be angry or upset. 😉. However, I have 0 tolerance for evil attacks to vulnerable people, and for lying in order to harm people... ( a sequel of the cult I guess 🙄)

It's a gift and a curse to have that sort of power, Lotus, but you have it, because you are a 100% genuine person. Don't change, darl. But be cautious. I hate the idea of anyone hurting you in any way. You are way too dear, too much of a sweetheart. Love and hugs to you. :bighug:
Ah thank you sistah

However, I've been told many times, by well-intended people that it doesn't help the situation when I tell those toxic people to stop lying and that we get what they are trying to hide:bignono::questions::help:
This is, according to their saying, antagonizing them toward me.

Apparently, truth is dangerous and more harmful than people breaking lives and harming elders....
Well, plain straight truth is not politically correct;
most people prefer hypocrisy and illusions.

The bad news for them is that even totally broken, I didn't surrender and am having now a few big hunt trophies.. . Auntie, with a little help, begins to see some victories; few are now put out of service. Took years though, and now, auntie is tired and wants to retire in the countryside with cool rednecks. 😃

The true sisterhood is what saved me... The only courageous people who stood aside me were just a few women though, even though they have been threatened and intimidated to smear me. This is why I value sisterhood so much now.
👭💕🙏
It created very deep-rooted bonds.

Karen and Leah are chicks who inspired me... Never drive into a corner a chick you harmed all the possible way to break her... One day, she will retaliate... Without any pity!

Thanks for you thoughtful message Sheila
You are a great being
It touched my heart though
❤

Last edited: