Another Scientology OT jumps from a tall building and proves gravity exists

Lee #28

Well....jumping off buildings.....or deaths like our former Ex..member, Arnie Lerma are not in the dropping the body catagory.....

If we are talking why.....then I think Betrayal by the Cult is one reason. Or at least a part of the mechanics that could lead to taking one's life.

Add that the Cult certainly knows Black Dianetics.....and methods to drive someone crazy.....

TheSneakster

Yeh, it would be a pretty reasonable conclusion for people to connect the death R/D to being a suicide R/D after being told that.
OK, well I'm going to have to agree with you on this particular point, JustSheila, Veda and you all.

I'd say Darth Midget and Pat Broeker were so busy covering up the true end of Ron Hubbard that they failed to apply the Viewpoint PL from the PR Series and never considered that they were, as you say, effectively calling Ron Hubbard's death a suicide. :mad:

D

Deleted member 51

OK, well I'm going to have to agree with you on this particular point, JustSheila, Veda and you all.

I'd say Darth Midget and Pat Broeker were so busy covering up the true end of Ron Hubbard that they failed to apply the Viewpoint PL from the PR Series and never considered that they were, as you say, effectively calling Ron Hubbard's death a suicide. :mad:
Thank you, Hobbs. And I agree wholeheartedly with you that L Ron’s death was not a suicide. And I don’t think either of us believe he died naturally, either.

Good night. 😴

TheSneakster

Well, Squeakster, as with Jim Jones. and Heavens Gate, Scientology became a Suicide cult.
According to the published accounts of the very few survivors and law enforcement investigators, at least 90% of The People's Temple victims were murdered as they only drank poisoned Flavor Aid at point of guns wielded by a small percentage of the members forming Jim Jone's personal cadre.

Veda

According to the published accounts of the very few survivors and law enforcement investigators, at least 90% of The People's Temple victims were murdered as they only drank poisoned Flavor Aid at point of guns wielded by a small percentage of the members forming Jim Jone's personal cadre.
That doesn't make Scientology not a suicide cult.

Karen#1

What are the odds of 2 Ex Scientologists jumping off THE SAME BRIDGE to kill themselves ?
6 years after the death of Steve Brackett, in 2017 Conrado Vico, 55, of Los Angeles, a former member of the Sea Organization, an elite Church of Scientology organization, died after jumping from the Bixby Street Bridge, in Big Sur, Monterey County California, last year. According to a detective from the Monterey County Sheriffs Department, Vico likely jumped from the Bixby Bridge on June 11 or 12, 2015, but his remains were not discovered by hikers until June 13.

Bridge.Bixby.jpg

Vico’s rental car was found nearby, with some personal effects locked in the trunk. Vico’s death was ruled a suicide by the Monterey Country Coroner’s Office. Conrado Vico was born on February 28, 1960, in Argentina. He came to Los Angeles in 1990, and joined the Church of Scientology’s Sea Organization. He worked as an accountant at the “Citizens Commission on Human Rights” (CCHR), whose website describes itself as “a nonprofit mental health watchdog” organization. The group is known for opposition for the profession of psychiatry as practiced in the US. Less known is that CCHR is staffed by Church of Scientology Sea Org members, and adheres to the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard, the controversial science-fiction author who founded the Church of Scientology in the 1950’s. Vico began to voice disagreement with the Church as he felt it diverged from the original teachings of L. Ron Hubbard in its current state. Vico cut ties with the Sea Organization and exited the SO in the late 1990’s.
After his death, family members discovered documents indicating Vico was preparing to file a lawsuit against the Church of Scientology, along with copies of letters Vico wrote to his congresswoman, complaining of harassment and surveillance by COS, and a police report, again in which Vico had complained about harassment of him by the Church of Scientology.
Interestingly, an acquaintance of Vico’s, Mr. Steve Brackett, of Clearwater FL, (also a member of the Church of Scientology) similarly leaped to his death from the same Highway 1 Bixby Bridge on the Big Sur Coast, six years previously, on May 28, 2009. Conrado Vico's father is a very high military official in Argentina.
Conrado is survived by two sisters and one brother.
Fly High Conrado. Vaya Con Dios.

Conrado.smiling.jpg

Karen#1

I met Conrad at a get together of Indies and Ex-es at Louis Garcia's home in Southern Orange County.
Conrad sent me his final letters to the cult before he killed himself.
There was no hint of what he was planning or going to do.
He was in Scientology 30 years and believed in it all.
But after 30 years the cult declared him an ILLEGAL pc.
This was not because of anything he had done, but because his father was very high up in the
Military, an Intelligence officer in the Argentine Navy military.

The paranoia of the cult deems "illegal pc" to anyone with military intelligence connections.
What Conrad did not know is that he saved himself from the mind fuck of running all those Implants.

Conrad's last letter to the Cult on being declared an "ILLEGAL PC".
******MUST Read*****
/20/12
To: Pam Shannon OSA, LA Day
Church of Scientology
4810 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
cc: Dir I&R Wise Int.
6331 Hollywood Blvd., Ste. 701
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Re: My Illegal Pc Petition and my status as a member of the Church of Scientology
This is to inform you that due to a number of events that have transpired in the last few years since I last petitioned you, I do no longer support nor I consider myself a member of the Church of Scientology.
My reasons are as follows:
· The Church of Scientology suppressive Management was the only entity that stopped me cold on my way up the bridge. This was done while in the Sea Org and after I had been thoroughly security checked, effectively completing grade two and after having attained the EP of the PTS Rundown, with my father totally handled in session.
· The idiots that run the tech lines at AO and Snr. C/S Int, had nothing better to do than to declared me illegal Pc based on my father’s Intelligence career. It did no matter that I was already disconnected and living 5000 miles away in another country. It did not matter that I have removed myself, on my own determinism from all association with the Argentinean Navy Intelligence and my family, becoming a semi homeless expatriate in Los Angeles.
More importantly, it did no matter that neither my father nor any member of my family ever dared to interfere with me in my adult life, let alone with Scientology.
· No, the Squirrels had to reverse every gain that I had made with Scientology and end My Grade II by kicking me out of the Bridge and effectively parking me in limbo for the next 20 years of my life.
· No, you had to make sure that I was guilty of having being born in the wrong’ family, and to paraphrase Sonya, the corrupt EO of LA DAY, I was responsible by “agreement”.
· Then while I was spun in by the sudden, arbitrary and capricious denial of scientology, one degrade being pretending to be the Supercargo at Wise Int., refused to put me on a routing out form, while the idiot that called himself CO Wise Int (Quentin Strub) attempted to manhandle me into remaining in the Sea Org (while being illegal pc of course). Quentin and his robots at Wise Int tried to top that up with an unsuccessful attempt at having me redo all of my recently done confessionals. Those were the actions of a cult, clearly intended to reverse Scientology tech on me, with the sole intention of forcefully keeping me as a body for your own benefit.
Apparently the highest tone level that is attained in the Sea Organization is between owning and controlling bodies.
· It gets even better. Gary Jacobs the MAA at AOLA in 1989 justified my being declared illegal pc because he saw my father as a “dangerous psychotic”.
Irony of Ironies I was stopped cold and thrown out of the Bridge, because by all accounts, my
father acted very much like one sociopath, also known as COB RTC, David Miscavige, the self-appointed Leader of Scientology.
In defense of my father. He was from a time and place where violence and intolerance for political view was the norm. In my country, people have been regularly killing and beating them self up for over half a century just for daring to express a different ideology. My father was a member of a group whose avowed goals and purposes were to violently attack and suppress any perceived enemy of the state. He did not pretend to be the leader of a religion that brings a new age of spiritual freedom and understanding to the people of earth, as David Miscavage does. While pretending to be the successor of LRH, David Miscavige beats tortures and incarcerates any unlucky Sea Org member that has fallen within his poisonous influence.
· No, the only people that have ever denied Scientology to me have been Sea Org members, and the International Management of Scientology. It was all done quoting LRH, of course, and for my “own good” mind you.
· I have no doubt in my mind that the Sea Org under David Miscavage, given the opportunity, would turn the entire planet into a control operation nightmare, which would make the Argentinean Junta’s repression apparatus look like child’s play.
Believe me; I’m not looking forward to a future where forced confessions, sleep deprivation, and coercion are the “Road to Total Freedom”. Where forced detention in The Hole, and RPF reeducation camps are exported to the world as the technologies for the mind. It sounds like Black Dianetics to me.
Pam, in 2005 as part of my Illegal Pc handling, you arrogantly demanded, that I write my o/ws.
You presumed to have the right to inquire about my 2nd dynamic activities, and ordered me to study the TWTH and write my wins on it. Since I refused and thwarted your evil purposes then. I will now relent and write my wins on TWTH for you:
~~~to be continued...
OB.Conrado.jpg

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Well....jumping off buildings.....or deaths like our former Ex..member, Arnie Lerma are not in the dropping the body catagory.....

If we are talking why.....then I think Betrayal by the Cult is one reason. Or at least a part of the mechanics that could lead to taking one's life.

Add that the Cult certainly knows Black Dianetics.....and methods to drive someone crazy.....
Suicide can and does happen outside the cult as well. Mostly the reason is depression. There can be many factors behind that.

Howerver Scn does have a lot of specific features that would play into depression and make it more severe:

- Financial pressure
- Stress and time pressure for staff, SO etc.
- Promoting an unhealthy lifestyle (smoking, not putting too much trust in the medical industry etc).
- A culture of hostility towards psychology, psychiatry and antidepressants
- Making family problems worse, having the threat of disconnection hanging over your marriage etc.
- Overall guilt-tripping and blaming the victim ("What did I do to pull this in?")
- Being gay/bi in Scientology. Need I say more?
- The whole culture of invigilation, KRs, sec-checks and all the rest of the stuff we all know and love.
- The upper OT levels with the BT stuff in particular seem (I never done any myself) like they can induce body-phobias, paranoia and derealization.

All in all, its not a system that contributes to one's mental health and sanity.

Last edited:

marra

Propitiation: "This conciliation is an effort to feed or sacrifice to an all destructive force". (DMSMH p307)

Whether a scientologist is public, staff or Sea Org, they all have to constantly try to fend off this "all destructive force" that is the so-called "Church" of Scientology. I suppose that some just can't see any other solution than to end their own life.:sorrow:

HelluvaHoax!

Absolutely hilarious! :LOL:I've been waiting for a decade for someone to spill the beans
about the conversations that went on behind closed doors during those days. The ones
where they're deciding on what shore stories to invent and script -- acceptable tall tales,
that is. Maybe that day will come. Would be a hoot hearing about them all at their inventive
best, like a bunch of Hollywood screenwriters trying to outdo each other in a creative meeting.

This is "The Cabal" I'm talking about . . . those in on the truth about LRH, yet had to put on
brave faces for the next 35 years to maintain the con and cash flow. (Or lose the brave face
and get locked up in "The Hole" or lawyered to death.)
It's kind of amazing, isn't it that nobody wrote a book JUST ABOUT THAT? The end of times cabal surrounding the awkward fact that the most powerful OT god-guru in the universe just suddenly and unexpectedly dropped dead.

There is a clock running on that story, with witnesses being harder and harder to reach and some of them have already left this mortal coil for other parts.

Surely someone has got to be able to pull the string and find out what really happened.

I nominate IL2L. She is very busy on many creative things, but I don't think she will mind dedicating the next 5 years of full time research and then another 24 months to write the book. And then there's an extra year for the book tour & signings. So all in all, only 8 years. A brief breath in time or whatever.

We need a volunteer to start a GOFUNDME so we can buy some clipboards and fake SO naval costumes. (well, duhhh, she'll have to go undercover, what were you people even thinking!!!?!)

HelluvaHoax!

Although never publicized, I saw these.
The first of these is the INT/EXT Rundown. The Scientology INT Rundown.
This is to *help* easy transition or exteriorization.
The next step is ensure the spirit, the soul whatever anyone wants to call it is coached to find a star and run around it like a satellite in order to *stabilize.* In other words. the recently departed is to do the running program without a body ! Blah.

During the briefing, did they happen to mention if payment for the STAR RUNDOWN is paid on a flat fee basis? Or is it billed by the intensive? I am trying to telepathically find someone in deep space who can give me an idea of what kind of tech estimates people are being given on that star-running rundown.

Also, it would really help me keep LRH finance policy in if anyone knows the answer to this---if my star is some light years away, do i have to come back to a star where there is a C/S every six months?

HelluvaHoax!

Here's the entire bizarre event.

Earle Cooley is introduced by Miscavige at 17:07 and states that, "The body of L. Ron Hubbard was sound and strong, and fully capable of serving this mighty thetan, for many years, had that suited his purposes."

Thanks for that!

So, once again the debate about Hubbard's demise has ended. Hubbard committed suicide. That's the r-factor given by senior management.

The only other alternative interpretation to that story is that Hubbard trained senior management to fair game scientologists by lying to & tricking them.

Either way Scientology tech miserably failed and debunked itself!

It either failed because OTs kill themselves.

Or it failed because OTs are compulsive con artists & pathological liars, just like their mentor.

At this point I am going to pass out blank SUCCESS STORY forms in case anyone wants to write up their wins on how OT Hubbard was.

HelluvaHoax!

...as with Jim Jones. and Heavens Gate, Scientology became a Suicide cult.

It's mind numbing the things that Scientologists don't know about Scientology and their disincarnate guru, L. Ron Hubbard.

Imagine all the millions of reg cycles where two people (PC / REG) sat across a desk, sweating it out to figure how to put more money on account so they could get the next "case-cracking" action---that would make PC into an OT just like Ron!

And most of the time NEITHER of them had the slightest clue that Hubbard had committed suicide---or at least tried to.

And even if he DID NOT commit suicide, think of the alternative where the mightiest elite Scientology OTs on Hubbard's personal team pro-actively neglected his medical care so he would die faster and become less of a "PR FLAP.

And the third alternative is just as bad as the previous two. That's the scenario where Hubbard was just a degraded homo sapiens like everyone else that lives on Earth. Which means he died like a dog and therefore ripped people off during his entire adult life selling them mythical miracles and magical powers that he had pretended to have.

There is no good way to spin this story any other way that makes Scientology look sane.

Maybe at this years annual L RON HUBBARD SCIENCE FICTION CONTEST, the challenge should be to give all those sci-fi writers the task of coming up with a believable death story that doesn't make everyone cringe and burst out laughing.

If i had been a staff copywriter during that period, i would have worked off of the existing Christian motif (priest outfits & crosses) that Scientology uses already. I'd have had Hubbard captured and tortured by psychs. Then they would crucify in some way (other than nailing him to wood) which could then be used to claim that "RON DIED FOR YOUR OVERTS". Then I would have Ron buried, but a short time later I would write a cool chapter about RON RISING FROM THE DEAD.

After that I'd have Ron transported to Target II which is much more upstat than Heaven. In fact instead of calling it "Target II" we'd call it something like IDEAL HEAVEN.

And there would be a museum at the place where Ron came back to life with lots of profitable ticket sales and a huge gift store with licensed merchandise, t-shirts and mugs celebrating Ron's saving the planet. Kind of like Graceland but with huge photos of flying saucers and tomatoes alligator clipped to emeters.

Veda

.It's mind numbing the things that Scientologists don't know about Scientology and their disincarnate guru, L. Ron Hubbard.
Link to the Scientology & Jim Jones thread.

"The relaxation of stepping over into the next plane." Jim Jones

After Jonestown happened, Scientology Inc., aware that it was being compared to Jonestown, put out a lot of PR and defensive propaganda for itself, and even for Jonestown. (This was 1978 and 1979 as Mary Sue Hubbard was in the process of being sentenced to federal prison for felonies committed under her husband's direction). It was very strange. And this was over six years before Scientology (at what arguably was its most important gathering) would also present its suicide rundown/OT level, and then, realizing that it was a PR blunder, if it became widely known, would, eventually, instruct its members that it never happened.

Behind the scenes, however, Scientology remained a suicide cult.

The compliant Scientologists, of course, "un-knew" (at least when around "wogs") that the suicide Rundown had been celebrated as the top of the Bridge followed by moving to the next plane to continue the upper upper "Bridge" with RON.

It's doubly mind numbing that this psychological conditioning and "not knowing" continues amongst so called "independent" Scientologists.

"Destructive creatures who do not want people big or reaching - since they are terrified of punishment
due to their crimes - invented pain and sex to shrink people and cut their alertness, power and reach.
They [the shrunken people] were sent on that route down through the ages by the psychs [destructive creatures]."
L. Ron Hubbard

Heaven's Gate cult member talks about castration prior to mass suicide

How many of Scientology's many suicides were influenced by Scientology's suicide cult aspect?

Imagine all the millions of reg cycles where two people (PC / REG) sat across a desk, sweating it out to figure how to put more money on account so they could get the next "case-cracking" action---that would make PC into an OT just like Ron!

And most of the time NEITHER of them had the slightest clue that Hubbard had committed suicide---or at least tried to.

And even if he DID NOT commit suicide, think of the alternative where the mightiest elite Scientology OTs on Hubbard's personal team pro-actively neglected his medical care so he would die faster and become less of a "PR FLAP.

And the third alternative is just as bad as the previous two. That's the scenario where Hubbard was just a degraded homo sapiens like everyone else that lives on Earth. Which means he died like a dog and therefore ripped people off during his entire adult life selling them mythical miracles and magical powers that he had pretended to have.

There is no good way to spin this story any other way that makes Scientology look sane.

Maybe at this years annual L RON HUBBARD SCIENCE FICTION CONTEST, the challenge should be to give all those sci-fi writers the task of coming up with a believable death story that doesn't make everyone cringe and burst out laughing.

If i had been a staff copywriter during that period, i would have worked off of the existing Christian motif (priest outfits & crosses) that Scientology uses already. I'd have had Hubbard captured and tortured by psychs. Then they would crucify in some way (other than nailing him to wood) which could then be used to claim that "RON DIED FOR YOUR OVERTS". Then I would have Ron buried, but a short time later I would write a cool chapter about RON RISING FROM THE DEAD.

After that I'd have Ron transported to Target II which is much more upstat than Heaven. In fact instead of calling it "Target II" we'd call it something like IDEAL HEAVEN.

And there would be a museum at the place where Ron came back to life with lots of profitable ticket sales and a huge gift store with licensed merchandise, t-shirts and mugs celebrating Ron's saving the planet. Kind of like Graceland but with huge photos of flying saucers and tomatoes alligator clipped to emeters.

Veda

At the beginning of the PR Series Hubbard wrote that there is "PR of PR" and "nicey nicey PR."

The "PR of PR" is that Hubbard instructed that Scientologists not tell lies in PR.

See PR Series 18.

And then read the confidential PR issues and confidential Propaganda tech issues.

It's all one package.