Another Scientology OT jumps from a tall building and proves gravity exists

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Like the giddy Executive Director of the Orange County (California) Scientology Mission - shortly after L. Ron Hubbard had "causatively discarded his healthy body" in January of 1986 - did Frank Suarez want to "go, and be with Ron"?
Now that would be even more profoundly sad and profoundly disturbing than what I originally suspected.
Its also entirely possible.

Lee #28

The last couple of posts above reminded me of the LRH Death Event at the Palladium in Hollywood, in January of 1986.

At that Event....didn't the Cult....( forgot who ) announce the Release of a new Rundown, called something like the "End of Cycle RD?"

Didn't they say that the new End of Cycle RD ( or whatever it was called ) would be available soon at AOLA?

Anyway....made me think of that..

It never happened.....and that Rundown was not heard of again, as far as I know.

But....I was keenly aware that the Cult was basically saying that they were going to offer some sort of Rundown for those that wanted to die.

Shades of Jim Jones.....and Georgetown, Guyana....

TheSneakster

The last couple of posts above reminded me of the LRH Death Event at the Palladium in Hollywood, in January of 1986.

At that Event....didn't the Cult....( forgot who ) announce the Release of a new Rundown, called something like the "End of Cycle RD?"
No. The entire video of that event is available on the web. That did not happen.

Karen#1

During the LRH death event at the Hollywood Palladium in 1986, Pat Broeker was WOWing the audience on the lifetime of research of Hubbard and how LRH needed to shed his body for higher level research.

Then he added, there is also a write up for those dying or progressing towards terminal, some special end of cycle actions. Not so much a Rundown per se, but some Case supervised actions to be done before the person died.

Although never publicized, I saw these.
The first of these is the INT/EXT Rundown. The Scientology INT Rundown.
This is to *help* easy transition or exteriorization.
The next step is ensure the spirit, the soul whatever anyone wants to call it is coached to find a star and run around it like a satellite in order to *stabilize.*

In other words. the recently departed is to do the running program without a body ! Blah.

D

Deleted member 51

@TheSneakster

Hey dude, I was there. It happened.... It was announced. It was described.

Videos are so easy to edit and splice....and cut. A child could do it.

Can someone that was actually there back me up on this?
I heard it, too. I was there and remember that night very well. It was Pat Broeker who announced that. Something about it not being complete yet. DM was trying to get Pat Broeker to STFU with hand motions from the side, lol! 😂 So I’m not surprised it was cut. DM hated being upstaged by Broeker.

Broeker had everyone’s attention. He and Annie were the superstars of the night and they were just going off telling tall tales. How Hubbard invented music (Annie), how he chose them as his Loyal Officers. The big long number displayed for the time track…:LOL:

I was just amazed that half the audience was completely enthralled and believed every word. The bullshit was deep.

The event was very long, too.

D

Deleted member 51

@ILove2Lurk

Great! You got the vid! :winner: Do you see and hear Broeker stumbling as he looks in a certain direction? That’s DM, waving him off it, making frantic “no” and “cut” motions with his hands, lol! 😂 Oopsy! DM was NOT happy with Broeker taking the lead as the one who knew most about L Ron and Source. And he particularly didn’t want the death R/D publicized. Karen, do you have any idea why?

TheSneakster

During the LRH death event at the Hollywood Palladium in 1986, Pat Broeker was WOWing the audience on the lifetime of research of Hubbard and how LRH needed to shed his body for higher level research.

Then he added, there is also a write up for those dying or progressing towards terminal, some special end of cycle actions. Not so much a Rundown per se, but some Case supervised actions to be done before the person died.
Lee has chosen to misrepresent this as the announcement of some sort of a Suicide Rundown, which it never was. So, when I say that never happened, well it most certainly did not.

But....I was keenly aware that the Cult was basically saying that they were going to offer some sort of Rundown for those that wanted to die.

Shades of Jim Jones.....and Georgetown, Guyana....

Lee #28

^^^^^^^^

WoW! Yea, I totally forgot about the Loyal Officer stuff. ( Never heard of again....except in LRH fiction books and Revolt in the Stars...)

I did ask a Sea Org person or 2 at the Complex the next day about the End of Life thing....and got some dirty looks and no replies...

Last edited:

Veda

Yes, it was mentioned in two spots. On that day Scientology became a suicide cult.

Hubbard was said to causatively discard his healthy body.

It was necessary to kill the body to move to the next higher level.

Simply exteriorizing and letting the body live was not sufficient, although why it was not sufficient was not explained to the gathered Scientologists.

Pat Broeker explains at 5:21 that "He wrote it up,"
then at 14:50 to 16:38 describes the suicide rundown.

Lee #28

Lee has chosen to misrepresent this as the announcement of some sort of a Suicide Rundown, which it never was. So, when I say that never happened, well it most certainly did not.
Who is miss-representing?

From what I've read, many at Jones Town were murdered.....and not suicides...

You just nit-picked my post. Or perhaps took it wrong.

Heck....if you watch the vid posted above.....Broeker even jokes about suicide....

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Do you see and hear Broeker stumbling as he looks in a certain direction? That’s DM, waving him off it, making frantic “no” and “cut” motions with his hands, lol! 😂 Oopsy! DM was NOT happy with Broeker taking the lead as the one who knew most about L Ron and Source. And he particularly didn’t want the death R/D publicized.
Absolutely hilarious! :LOL:I've been waiting for a decade for someone to spill the beans
about the conversations that went on behind closed doors during those days. The ones
where they're deciding on what shore stories to invent and script -- acceptable tall tales,
that is. Maybe that day will come. Would be a hoot hearing about them all at their inventive
best, like a bunch of Hollywood screenwriters trying to outdo each other in a creative meeting.

This is "The Cabal" I'm talking about . . . those in on the truth about LRH, yet had to put on
brave faces for the next 35 years to maintain the con and cash flow. (Or lose the brave face
and get locked up in "The Hole" or lawyered to death.)

D

Deleted member 51

Yes, it was mentioned in two spots. On that day Scientology became a suicide cult.

Simply exteriorizing and letting the body live was not sufficient, although why it was not sufficient was not explained to the gathered Scientologists.

Perfect! Thank you, Veda. :thankyou:

Lee #28

Thanks @Veda . That nails it! Another Star Gate Cult.... Edited: Heaven's Gate Cult....

Broeker even calls "it" ( after death rundown ) an "OT Level." And that it is "written up."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

To be fair, if Lee remembered it that way, hundreds of other people did, too.

As Veda said, we were all told L Ron had “causatively discarded his body” and were not told of him having health problems. So people put two and two together. Lee was only talking about what he remembered. Memory isn’t perfect unless someone has eidetic memory and few do. 🤷‍♀️ Lee wasn’t trying to mislead anyone, I’m sure. He’s not like that.

Lee #28

Thinking about it a bit.....I can recall LRH talking about "dropping the body" quite a bit....over my 27 years in the Cult. But couldn't point to any particular reference....

I take this to mean prior to death. So one is left to fill in the blanks as to just how that would be done....or what would happen to the body afterwards..

I wouldn't categorize jumping off an 8 story balcony as "dropping the body...."

D

Deleted member 51

Absolutely hilarious! :LOL:I've been waiting for a decade for someone to spill the beans
about the conversations that went on behind closed doors during those days. The ones
where they're deciding on what shore stories to invent and script -- acceptable tall tales,
that is. Maybe that day will come. Would be a hoot hearing about them all at their inventive
best, like a bunch of Hollywood screenwriters trying to outdo each other in a creative meeting.

This is "The Cabal" I'm talking about . . . those in on the truth about LRH, yet had to put on
brave faces for the next 35 years to maintain the con and cash flow. (Or lose the brave face
and get locked up in "The Hole" or lawyered to death.)
Now I’ve got those few moments of Broeker advertising a death r/d during an event proclaiming L Ron “causatively dropped his body” and DM frantically trying to use silent hand motions to shut him up stuck in my head. The nervous glances. The stumbling…

… “They told me not to take any questions.” And now I’m going to think of Broeker’s Oopsy every time Biden’s handlers cut his microphone during and after his speeches, lol! :LOL:

Veda

To be fair, if Lee remembered it that way, hundreds of other people did, too.

As Veda said, we were all told L Ron had “causatively discarded his body” and were not told of him having health problems. So people put two and two together. Lee was only talking about what he remembered. Memory isn’t perfect unless someone has eidetic memory and few do. 🤷‍♀️ Lee wasn’t trying to mislead anyone, I’m sure. He’s not like that.
Here's the entire bizarre event.

Earle Cooley is introduced by Miscavige at 17:07 and states that, "The body of L. Ron Hubbard was sound and strong, and fully capable of serving this mighty thetan, for many years, had that suited his purposes."

D

Deleted member 51

Here's the entire bizarre event.

Earle Cooley is introduced by Miscavige at 17:07 and states that, "The body of L. Ron Hubbard was sound and strong, and fully capable of serving this mighty thetan, for many years, had that suited his purposes."

Yeh, it would be a pretty reasonable conclusion for people to connect the death R/D to being a suicide R/D after being told that.