Adventures as an OSA undercover agent

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Thank you.

No I'm not. I'm sorry. I truly have never heard of this.

And I have not read your earlier writings anywhere else. I apologize.

Please go on. I'd love for you to reveal everything you know about me from your previously held Scientology position in Scientology management.

No one has ever done this for me. You would be doing me a great favor by revealing here on ESMB2 - where it belongs.

EDIT: Who is Astra?
EDIT: Astra Woodcraft. I recall hearing her speak on YT at someone's podcast panel or something like that, but I looked just now and can't seem to find that vid.

I see you have replied to my last message before I was done editing it, so let me reiterate: Either way, I think this particular comm cycle is done. I provided some of the answers you wanted, while you did not even answer all my initial questions from post 47#
If you feel like making it more of a two-way comm, let me know. Or send a private message, cause bouncing this ball back and forth in a public thread seems off.

I saw everyone else approach you as a troll, but I felt I should give you a chance before jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

LOL "truth seeking hero" "non-stop vicious trolling" "shit stirring troll" "hatefully trolling/attacking blogsite" "post attacks" "humanitarian hero" "cult playbook of sociopathic behavior"
Your words here, your precious words, Hoaxie, are why you will always be Number 1 with me.

TRANSLATOR FOR READERS WHO DON'T USE A CSI (Covert Scn Instigator) BLACKLIGHT ON ALANZO'S CRIME SCENES:

"Your words here, your precious words, Hoaxie,
are why you will always be Number 1 with me."

"Number 1": Thinly veiled reference to any one of Alanzo's hate trolls directed at HelluvaHoax! including entire dedicated pages to how HelluvaHoax is "ESMB's #1 Asshole and Liar".
Recently I checked his Blog and other social network sites--and they were still dripping with wall to wall hate attacks on ex-scientologists. I didn't look today because my Hazmat suit is at the dry cleaners and the stench of all the shit being flung is overwhelming.

PRO TIP: One of Alanzo's favorite gimmicks is to start threads with veiled accusations, toxic insinuations and contempt for unnamed people who did terrible and "cruel" things. You can look at it for yourself on the just closed thread he originated about ex-scientologists (himself) being "cruelly" treated by being "banned" and "shunned". From beginning to end of that putrid thread, Alanzo refused to answer who supposedly did this to him exactly. And he refused to answer when/where he was "banned" and "shunned" for no reason---which he also refused to answer. Annoyed board members eventually began to call him out for trolling (again) and the thread became pure unmanageable shit, so it got shut down. That is the consistent end result of trolling---that is what it is intended to do---that's a troll's win. That's why Alanzo has been banned so many times from different websites. Now he is just a bit more covert but he still uses the same gimmicks to stir people up and then refuse to be part of the conversation or answer any questions. Most board members who have been around for any length of time already know this, but I am taking a moment here for newer members who aren't familiar with this type of cloaked vicious behavior. I personally have had many experiences with Alanzo's hate trolling on ESMB where he posted outrageous lies about things I had supposedly done or said. When I called him out on it innumerable times and demanded to see any proof, he just ignored it. He never once answered for that hate trolling and he never removed any of those trolling lies----proving beyond any shadow of a doubt he is a troll. And he has even published some bragging on one of his websites that he intentionally makes up lies about what others said in an effort to shame and humiliate them. I can re-post that for anyone who hasn't seen it. You should all be warned about what he is doing if you don't already know.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I had a large post, but distilled it to one word in order to try not to embarrass myself, which I am constantly wont to.

Distilled to one word.

Gamed.

Figure out who was doing and who was being.

HelluvaHoax!

Hey Alanzo, since you are posting what a great hero you are on this thread, let's find out more.

You claim that your honesty and integrity was so great during your OSA covert thuggery that other OSA covert thugs hung up the phone on you.

No wait, your amateurish "b-movie" scene-writing didn't just have the bad guys hanging up on you. . .
No! You are much greater than that. LOL. The bad OSA thugs "SLAMMED DOWN THE PHONE" on you 2 different times by 2 different OSA thugs! That's what an honorable and ethical OSA thug you were! LOL.

If that lamely melodramatic expositional gimmick (omg i am so good that everyone is slamming the phone down on me!) was offered at a meeting of professional screenwriters, they would all laugh and crumple up paper wads and fling them at you for such cringey and obvious "hero building" cliches. It's really lame sci-fi, dude, in a league with Hubbard's "blind and lame war hero" stories. And you both cured yourselves too! LOL

Okay, let's not get too much on your case for not knowing how obvious your tells are when you are trying to build a mythological status in credulous peoples' eyes. We forgive you for thinking others are complete idiots and will just nod in agreement when you make stupid shit up.

But let's move on to more relevant questions. You are bragging now that you are not only NOT a troll but you have always been AGAINST trolling and OSA thuggery even when you were trolling as an OSA thug! Amazing superpowers that you were not really doing what you were doing while you were doing it!

KOAN DU JOUR: So, tell us Mr. Integrity---when you once made up a mega-whopper LIE about Helluvahoax on ESMB, and you were called out for it, why didn't you answer the dozen times that Helluvahoax demanded any proof to support your flagrant lie? Why did you make up something that Helluvahoax never said/did and then REFUSE TO ANSWER WHY YOU LIED OR ADMIT THAT YOU LIED OR TAKE DOWN YOUR LIE? Do you now admit that you are a liar who never corrected your lies? Do you now admit that you are a troll? Do. you now deny that what you YOURSELF wrote about making up lies that other people said things (which they never said) was one of your "cruel" trolling gimmicks? You bragged about your "cruelty" and you bragged about making up lies to humiliate others, do you now deny that you wrote that? Do we need to post it again?

So Mr. Hero, you want to talk about how you are not fair gaming and attacking ex-Scientologists. SO let's talk about it. You brought it up. Are you now going to do what you always do? Are you going to deflect and slither away with misdirection? Are you going to ignore the direct questions here? Are you going to lie again and deny what is part of a public record which I can re-produce here?

You claim to be such an honest fellah searching for the truth--good, let's see how you handle truth now.

This should be good, Alanzo will have to now trot out his very best gimmicks. Watch how he plays this in order to confuse readers, it is highly informative to SEE his trolling play out in real time.

This is what happens when a hard core troll thinks others are complete idiots and nobody can see thru his mastery of "being cruel". He brags about it, let's see how good he is at it now.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
@Karakorum

You said this:

Either way, I think this particular comm cycle is done. I provided some of the answers you wanted, while you did not even answer my initial questions from post 47#
Don't let the tribalism in Anti-Scientology influence you.

I'm going to answer every question you asked me in post 47 so that hopefully you will tell me everything you know about me from your position in Scientology.

I'm going to repeat this to you:

No one has ever done this for me.

Ok. Here's your post #47

Well, I'm glad they made that show because it reached a lot of never-ins who thus got vaccinated against Scientology.
Having said that, most of the show was just waving the bloody shirt over and over again. Jon Atack described it as a "victim-picture, victim-picture" method and I tend to agree.

Moreover some of the issues they brought up in the show, for example: "Shelly is missing and something very weird happened to her" just made me, as a former MAA, scratch my head and go: "Nah Mike, you know perfectly well what happened and you are blowing things out of proportion for the benefit of the camera".

So it was a good and useful show, but that's not to say it did not have some flaws. Part of them may be the fault of the producer though.
Yes. It may very well have been the fault of the producer. And of the A&E legal staff whose main job was to ensure that any legal costs associated with the show would be LESS than the advertising revenue they could generate from it.

So - no lawsuits - no legal costs!

Well, it's obvious who was the head of the CoS tribe - then and now. Who do you see as the head of the other tribe that you mentioned?
I don't see any actual "head" like Miscavige.

Each have a role, and they coordinate and cooperate.

Tony Ortega plays the "journalist". When in fact he has never posted anything neutral or objective about Scientology such as "Scientologists breath the same air we breathe". That's not journalism, and everyone here knows it.

Mike Rinder plays the poor brainwashed 2ndGen who was so compartmentalized and mushroomed as the 'OSA Spokesperson' that he never knew anything about anything. He himself re-stated this shore story in Stefani Hutchison's recent blog. But it is clear that Mike Rinder ran all OSA Ops against critics of Scientology and reported dones to David Miscavige on these daily for 22 years.

<moderated>

You retained some of your original tenacity and the tendency to get entangled in various interpersonal squabbles with people who crossed you. I think I already saw that in you way back when you were still at Santa Monica. I'm sure further exposure to Hubbard's implants has not had any positive impact, it just kept harming you like it harmed everyone else.
Yes. One of the most valuable things I've realized after I left - despite the my early anticult movement "pre-cult self" indoctrination - was that I was me before the cult, during the cult, and after the cult.

There is no "Pre-Cult Self". You were always you.

If my tendency of 'being entangled in interpersonal squabbles with people who crossed" me are something you saw in my files - please let me know what you saw.

Again, please realize: No one has ever done this for me before - even after 20 years of being a critic of the Church of Scientology.

Not Mike Rinder, nor Marty Rathbun, nor anyone else who's "Come out".

However, I have the means to help you if you would be willing to try.
What I define as help here might not be what you define it right now.

So for now - how about spilling EVERYTHING you know about me, publicly, and right here on ESMB2?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
And he has even published some bragging on one of his websites that he intentionally makes up lies about what others said in an effort to shame and humiliate them. I can re-post that for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Yes.

Please repost that, Hoaxie!

HelluvaHoax!

Yes.

Please repost that, Hoaxie!

I already did, on the toxic thread that you started which was just shut down.

That's the thread where you started out claiming that un-named persons were being "cruel" to other un-named persons and "banning" them and "shunning them" for no reason.

Throughout that thread I and others repeatedly asked you to stop with your toxic generalities and innuendo and accusations and to SPECIFICALLY STATE WHO WAS SHUNNING AND BANNING WHOM AND WHO WAS BEING CRUEL TO WHOM.

You refused to ever answer any one of those discussion points.

You call it a heroic "search for the truth", others call it trolling. This is why dictionaries were invented.

Anyone can read that thread and see it for themselves. Rather than just cut and paste an entire thread that was already closed, people can go directly there and look for themselves.

Hey here's a simple question for you. Did you actually troll on ESMB all the times. you got banned? Were you a troll? Or are you now going to lie and try to revise history? Did you get banned for no reason? Were you openly warned about trolling and banned for trolling on ESMB and other websites?

Did you in fact brag about your ability to be "Cruel"?

Did you in fact brag that you could easily humiliate others by lying and making up things they never said?

Did you in fact do that to people? When you admitted to doing that to people is that proof positive that you did that to people? Or do you now deny it or again try to pretend that someone is "taking it out of context"? That's just another lie, so which time were you lying---when you denied that you do that to people or when you openly confessed that you did that to people?

Your big gimmick is to pretend to be a humanitarian, hero and philosopher who asks questions ---just like Socrates!! Why don't you try ANSWERING some questions for a change if you are as courageous and heroic as your mythological shore stories hope people will believe.

You've got a many-year history of trolling and entirely avoiding answering questions. That game is over. Now YOU need to answer questions and stop asking all those lame philosophical abstractions.

HAVE YOU BEEN TROLLING ESMB IN THE PAST?

WERE YOU IN FACT BANNED FOR TROLLING ON ESMB MULTIPLE TIMES?

ARE YOU STILL TROLLING VS. EX SCIENTOLOGISTS ON YOUR WEBSITES?

ARE YOU TROLLING AGAINST PEOPLE WHO ARE MEMBERS OF ESMB ON YOUR WEBSITES RIGHT NOW?

HAVE YOU REMOVED ALL THE HATE AND VICIOUS AD HOM AGAINST CURRENT MEMBERS OF ESMB FROM ALL YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES?

DO YOU NOW DENY YOUR OWN ADMISSION THAT YOU MAKE UP LIES ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAID IN ORDER TO HUMILIATE THEM?

Let's see if Alanzo can answer these simple questions or if he is just trolling.

Watch carefully!

Last edited:

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
I already did, on the toxic thread that you started which was just shut down.

That's the thread where you started out claiming that un-named persons were being "cruel" to other un-named persons and "banning" them and "shunning them" for no reason.

Throughout that thread I and others repeatedly asked you to stop with your toxic generalities and innuendo and accusations and to SPECIFICALLY STATE WHO WAS SHUNNING AND BANNING WHOM AND WHO WAS BEING CRUEL TO WHOM.

You refused to ever answer any one of those discussion points.

You call it a heroic "search for the truth", others call it trolling. This is why dictionaries were invented.

Anyone can read that thread and see it for themselves. Rather than just cut and paste an entire thread that was already closed, people can go directly there and look for themselves.

Hey here's a simple question for you. Did you actually troll on ESMB all the times. you got banned? Were you a troll? Or are you now going to lie and try to revise history? Did you get banned for no reason? Were you openly warned about trolling and banned for trolling on ESMB and other websites?

Did you in fact brag about your ability to be "Cruel"?

Did you in fact brag that you could easily humiliate others by lying and making up things they never said?

Did you in fact do that to people? When you admitted to doing that to people is that proof positive that you did that to people? Or do you now deny it or again try to pretend that someone is "taking it out of context"? That's just another lie, so which time were you lying---when you denied that you do that to people or when you openly confessed that you did that to people?

Your big gimmick is to pretend to be a humanitarian, hero and philosopher who asks questions ---just like Socrates!! Why don't you try ANSWERING some questions for a change if you are as courageous and heroic as your mythological shore stories hope people will believe.

You've got a many-year history of trolling and entirely avoiding answering questions. That game is over. Now YOU need to answer questions and stop asking all those lame philosophical abstractions.

HAVE YOU BEEN TROLLING ESMB IN THE PAST?

WERE YOU IN FACT BANNED FOR TROLLING ON ESMB MULTIPLE TIMES?

ARE YOU STILL TROLLING VS. EX SCIENTOLOGISTS ON YOUR WEBSITES?

ARE YOU TROLLING AGAINST PEOPLE WHO ARE MEMBERS OF ESMB ON YOUR WEBSITES RIGHT NOW?

HAVE YOU REMOVED ALL THE HATE AND VICIOUS AD HOM AGAINST CURRENT MEMBERS OF ESMB FROM ALL YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES?

DO YOU NOW DENY YOUR OWN ADMISSION THAT YOU MAKE UP LIES ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAID IN ORDER TO HUMILIATE THEM?

Let's see if Alanzo can answer these simple questions or if he is just trolling.

Watch carefully!

Jesus Christ, dude.

Do you think you are fooling anyone into thinking you are engaging in dialogue or discussion with me right now?

No.

You've never engaged in discussion here on ESMB or ESMB2.

You simply vilify, humiliate and try to destroy people here.

Everyone here knows it. They've watched it for years. They all sit, pretend to laugh, and watch you do it - hoping you won't turn your sights on them.

Very few people have the social courage to protest your profane cyber-bullying idiocy here on ESMB2, or earlier on ESMB.

It's too bad.

And it's really too bad for Ex-Scientologists who have come here after Scientology, only to be further brow-beaten by the likes of you.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Jesus Christ, dude.

Do you think you are fooling anyone into thinking you are engaging in dialogue or discussion with me right now?

No.

You've never engaged in discussion here on ESMB or ESMB2.

You simply vilify, humiliate and try to destroy people here.

Everyone here knows it. They've watched it for years. They all sit, pretend to laugh, and watch you do it - hoping you won't turn your sights on them.

Very few people have the social courage to protest your profane cyber-bullying idiocy here on ESMB2, or earlier on ESMB.

It's too bad.

And it's really too bad for Ex-Scientologists who have come here after Scientology, only to be further brow-beaten by the likes of you.

Oh, cool. The veil of humanitarian philosopher has come off again. Here we go, the real Alanzo is speaking now.

See what kind of vicious attack occurs simply by asking him questions about what he posts?

That's what I'm talking about. That trolling agenda is always there, lurking just below the surface. And on his websites it's never subtext, it's never hidden--it is the main course headlines, 24/7, serving up steaming hot plates of toxic shit against Scientology critics for years.

Thanks for the reveal (again).

He's happy when he can troll others but very unhappy if anyone asks him questions.

Here is a perfect showcase for what IDIOTS you all must be according to Alanzo. You are just terrified, PTS, victims. You only pretend to laugh, but he can read minds! LOL.

"Everyone here knows it. They've watched it for years.
They all sit, pretend to laugh, and watch you do it -
hoping you won't turn your sights on them."

All you laughers, you've been terrified of me all this time! You weren't really laughing. They all sit. Everyone here knows it! No toxic generalities there at all. LOL!

RULE: Alanzo is the only one allowed to ask questions. Anyone trying to ask him a question is evil. Cool rule! Slight problem however, Alanzo states as a fact that HelluvaHoax (me): "... never engaged in discussion here on ESMB or ESMB2." The problem with his fanatical attempt to "dead agent" me with that absurd generality and "big lie" is that I have been posting and having conversations with my many wonderful friends and board members for 11 years. All of those discussions are immediately available to read. How blinded by gaslighting yonder Alanzo must believe board members are---that we cannot very easily click open to 500 discussions in a 5 minute search.

Jeez, he outed himself so badly from a few simple questions.

We demand better quality trolling! LOL

Last edited:

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
Oh, cool. The veil of humanitarian philosopher has come off again. Here we go, the real Alanzo is speaking now.

See what kind of vicious attack occurs simply by asking him questions about what he posts?

That's what I'm talking about. That trolling agenda is always there, lurking just below the surface. And on his websites it's never subtext, it's never hidden--it is the main course headlines, 24/7, serving up steaming hot plates of toxic shit again Scientology critics for years.

Thanks for the reveal (again).

He's happy when he can troll others but very unhappy if anyone asks him questions.

Here is a perfect showcase for what IDIOTS you all must be according to Alanzo. You are just terrified, PTS, victims. You only pretend to laugh, but he can read minds! LOL.

"Everyone here knows it. They've watched it for years.
They all sit, pretend to laugh, and watch you do it -
hoping you won't turn your sights on them."

All you laughers, you've been terrified of me all this time! You weren't really laughing. Everyone here knows it! No toxic generalities there at all. LOL!

RULE: Alanzo is the only one allowed to ask questions. Anyone trying to ask him a question is evil. Cool rule!

This shows the words, the precious words, of a Drama Queen.

You've demonstrated no ability to discuss or debate issues, or even stay on the topic.

With all your type styles, and font colors.

I see nothing of any substance.

If you want to talk to me, do so like a sane and rational human being.

Otherwise, your juvenile cyberbullying is clear to everyone here. And has-been.

Just like you.

HelluvaHoax!

This shows the words, the precious words, of a Drama Queen.

You've demonstrated no ability to discuss or debate issues, or even stay on the topic.

With all your type styles, and font colors.

I see nothing of any substance.

If you want to talk to me, do so like a sane and rational human being.

Otherwise, your juvenile cyberbullying is clear to everyone here. And has-been.

Just like you.
Still got your hate-troll pages on me up on your websites that you have been pushing for years?

QUESTION: How is that even slightly different than the hate websites that OSA has on ex-Scientologists?

QUESTION: Do you still have OSA goon Marty Rathbun's posts and videos on your website? The same posts and videos that OSA goons run on the COS hate websites?

QUESTION: Do you still have hate-troll pages on other ex-Scientologists on your websites?

QUESTION: How are you different than the Fair Game OSA thugs that do the same thing?

Can you answer questions or only attack & shame others?

What are you so afraid of, answer the questions.

Or are you delusionally convinced that members of this website are more concerned about your outrage that i have used different color fonts at times? LOL

"With all your type styles, and font colors."

Clownery! Don't even laugh----I know all of you are just pretending!!

LOL

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

thus spaketh Alanzo:

"Otherwise, your juvenile cyberbullying
is clear to everyone here."

-----said the guy who has been banned multiple time by multiple websites for juvenile cyberbullying.

Hey, everyone, I am coming after you next! I didn't do it for the past 11 years, just to lull you into a over-relaxed state of complacency, so you are more vulnerable!

LOL

HelluvaHoax!

I was going to moderate away all the noise, but I think I'll leave it as a momento of Alanzo's final moments here.

He has been banned. He couldn't resist doing what he said he wouldn't do.

THANK GOD!

THANK P&B!

MUCH APPRECIATED. I DID NOT EXPECT HIM TO REVEAL IT SO SOON.

This board is awesome, has been awesome since the beginning and continues to be awesome.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
1586915478781.png

Now nobody can say we didn't try ... Alanzo could have apologised for the past at any point and then removed the filth he wrote on some very good people from his blog ... but he chose not to and I will never understand that (and no longer need to).

I'm really glad that slime on Karen was removed though, it was all worth it just to have that confirmed.

Thanks P&B for letting it run itself to its natural end, I think we all knew what that would be but fairness matters and you were very fair.

See you all later.

:heartflowers:

HelluvaHoax!

I'd like to make amends to everyone for forcing you to pretend to laugh.

That's why I have created a new emoticon, to make up the damage.

HelluvaHoax!

Thank God. The boredom was killing me. Same old Alanzo, same old schtick.... yawn.

Yup, I reckon we done fix't the boredom purrrty dang good. . . specially at the end--when he blowed up! Yeah, he blowed up real good!

Last edited: