Adventures as an OSA undercover agent

HelluvaHoax!

So this was an an OSA Op that I was part of when I was a Scientologist. It disgusted me and I made the decision to stay well away from these assholes based on my own personal knowledge of them.

What kind of person would keep going, would keep working for OSA, after they'd learned what they were all about?

Is a scientologist really "brainwashed" into working for OSA?

Or do they work for them on their own choice?

LOL, you expect people to believe you are a truth seeking hero while you have a track record of non-stop vicious trolling on multiple sites? Trolling ex-scientolgists on your own social media blog and venues to this very day---right now?

You asked this question:
What kind of person would keep going, would keep working for OSA, after they'd learned what they were all about?

Answer: A shit stirring troll. Look in the mirror and do a clay demo. If you were 2% as "reformed" as your shore stories pretend to be, you'd have already taken down 98% of your hatefully trolling/attacking blogsite that targets ex-Scientology critics.

You can't post attacks on one website and pretend on another that you are a humanitarian hero, that's straight out of the cult playbook of sociopathic behavior.

freethinker

Controversial

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
This is a very common effect of being in the prison of belief too long. Hubbard's implant destroys one's capacity for normal human interactions and the willingness to engage in them.

... but don't worry! We have the methods to help you solve all that!

Churchill

So this was an an OSA Op that I was part of when I was a Scientologist. It disgusted me and I made the decision to stay well away from these assholes based on my own personal knowledge of them.

Is a scientologist really "brainwashed" into working for OSA?

Or do they work for them on their own choice?
Fascinating, but...what about your much more recent operations against Tony Ortega, Leah Remini, Mike Rinder, and Karen and Jeffrey? Why not share those exploits as well?
You could begin with the shore story you told me.
Don’t you remember that in your effort to troll a Facebook group you claimed to be a supporter of Leah and Mike, while at the same time that you were savaging them, in true OSA style, on your blog?
That was much more recent, wasn‘t it? What kind of person could have so little regard for truth and facts to concoct such a flimsily dishonest shore story as that?
Admittedly, a failed operation, since the only person whom you managed to thoroughly discredit was yourself.

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
Fascinating, but...what about your much more recent operations against Tony Ortega, Leah Remini, Mike Rinder, and Karen and Jeffrey? Why not share those exploits as well?
You could begin with the shore story you told me.
Don’t you remember that in your effort to troll a Facebook group you claimed to be a supporter of Leah and Mike, while at the same time that you were savaging them, in true OSA style, on your blog?
That was much more recent, wasn‘t it? What kind of person could have so little regard for truth and facts to concoct such a flimsily dishonest shore story as that?
Admittedly, a failed operation, since the only person whom you managed to thoroughly discredit was yourself.
It's a problem with the ability to discern, Churchie.

A tribal-level thinker believes that EVERYTHING their tribe does is GOOD.

And EVERYTHING the enemy tribe does is BAD.

They can't see that some of the things their tribe does is good, and some of it is bad.

And they also can't see that some of the things the enemy tribe does is good, and some of it is bad.

The tribal-level thinker can't discern. So anyone criticizing their own tribe - to them - is obviously a traitor.

You would think that getting out of Scientology would have taught people that you should discern actions and behaviors and ideals from the tribe you are loyal to. But there are a lot of people who left Scientology and who simply flipped, one tribe for another. They never learned the liabilities of this ninnie-like, unthinking loyalty. And so they never learned that it is vital to be able to criticize your own tribe in case you see it going off the rails.

Season 1 of Scientology and the Aftermath was fantastic. I had nothing but praise for it. Much of Season 2 however, went off the rails.

And so I said so.

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
LOL, you expect people to believe you are a truth seeking hero while you have a track record of non-stop vicious trolling on multiple sites? Trolling ex-scientolgists on your own social media blog and venues to this very day---right now?

You asked this question:

Answer: A shit stirring troll. Look in the mirror and do a clay demo. If you were 2% as "reformed" as your shore stories pretend to be, you'd have already taken down 98% of your hatefully trolling/attacking blogsite that targets ex-Scientology critics.

You can't post attacks on one website and pretend on another that you are a humanitarian hero, that's straight out of the cult playbook of sociopathic behavior.
LOL
"truth seeking hero"
"non-stop vicious trolling"
"shit stirring troll"
"hatefully trolling/attacking blogsite"
"post attacks"
"humanitarian hero"
"cult playbook of sociopathic behavior"

Your words here, your precious words, Hoaxie, are why you will always be Number 1 with me.

They are comically, histrionically, hysterical.

And they always have been.

LOL

Karakorum

Season 1 of Scientology and the Aftermath was fantastic. I had nothing but praise for it. Much of Season 2 however, went off the rails.
Well, I'm glad they made that show because it reached a lot of never-ins who thus got vaccinated against Scientology.
Having said that, most of the show was just waving the bloody shirt over and over again. Jon Atack described it as a "victim-picture, victim-picture" method and I tend to agree.
Moreover some of the issues they brought up in the show, for example: "Shelly is missing and something very weird happened to her" just made me, as a former MAA, scratch my head and go: "Nah Mike, you know perfectly well what happened and you are blowing things out of proportion for the benefit of the camera".

So it was a good and useful show, but that's not to say it did not have some flaws. Part of them may be the fault of the producer though.

The tribal-level thinker can't discern. So anyone criticizing their own tribe - to them - is obviously a traitor.
Well, its obvious who was the head of the CoS tribe - then and now. Who do you see as the head of the other tribe that you mentioned?

It's a problem with the ability to discern, Churchie.
You retained some of your original tenacity and the tendency to get entangled in various interpersonal squabbles with people who crossed you. I think I already saw that in you way back when you were still at Santa Monica. I'm sure further exposure to Hubbard's implants has not had any positive impact, it just kept harming you like it harmed everyone else.

However, I have the means to help you if you would be willing to try.

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
Well, I'm glad they made that show because it reached a lot of never-ins who thus got vaccinated against Scientology.
Having said that, most of the show was just waving the bloody shirt over and over again. Jon Atack described it as a "victim-picture, victim-picture" method and I tend to agree.

Moreover some of the issues they brought up in the show, for example: "Shelly is missing and something very weird happened to her" just made me, as a former MAA, scratch my head and go: "Nah Mike, you know perfectly well what happened and you are blowing things out of proportion for the benefit of the camera".

So it was a good and useful show, but that's not to say it did not have some flaws.
Exactly.

You retained some of your original tenacity and the tendency to get entangled in various interpersonal squabbles with people who crossed you. I think I already saw that in you way back when you were still at Santa Monica. ...
Santa Monica?

Karakorum

Santa Monica?
Well, I would reply to this via private message, but you have these turned off. So I'll do it here and I'll delete this post if you express the wish for me to do so.

Reply: Weren't you on staff at the Santa Monica mission back in the day? Or do I have the wrong person?

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
Well, I would reply to this via private message, but you have these turned off. So I'll do it here and I'll delete this post if you express the wish for me to do so.

Reply: Weren't you on staff at the Santa Monica mission back in the day? Or do I have the wrong person?
Nope that was me. I've written about it publicly.

Did we know each other there?

Karakorum

Nope that was me. I've written about it publicly.

Did we know each other there?
Kinda sorta we did. I've written publicly that I'm originally from Santa Monica.

Though there is an age gap between us, so you probably remember me far less than I remember you. I won't be surprised if you wouldn't remember me at all, I was likely "just one more kid" for you back in the day. I reckon you would remember some of my other family members better.

I've also spent a lot of time on the continental level with ethics and personal documents. I've seen the files of a lot of people, including yours. But do not worry, I will not post any personal info I got from these files. To me that's tainted knowledge and if I ever got a chance I would just delete the whole contents of the mainframe DD , then burn the paper files and the transcripts.

Either way: Please rest assured that I'm not making this to be any sort of intro to a: "Omg you did horrible things inside" post. I'm sure some people here would quickly point out I did far worse stuff :D

But yeah, we kinda sorta knew one another.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
Kinda sorta we did. I've written publicly that I'm originally from Santa Monica.

Though there is an age gap between us, so you probably remember me far less than I remember you. I won't be surprised if you wouldn't remember me at all, I was likely "just one more kid" for you back in the day. I reckon you would remember some of my other family members better.

I've also spent a lot of time on the continental level with ethics and personal documents. I've seen the files of a lot of people, including yours. But do not worry, I will not post any personal info I got from these files. To me that's tainted knowledge and if I ever got a chance I would just delete the whole contents of the mainframe DD , then burn the paper files and the transcripts.

Either way: Please rest assured that I'm not making this to be any sort of intro to a: "Omg you did horrible things inside" post. I'm sure some people here would quickly point out I did far worse stuff :D

But yeah, we kinda sorta knew one another.
I would love for you to post everything you have about me from those continental ethics and personal documents.

Let's see it!

Karakorum

I would love for you to post everything you have about me from those continental ethics and personal documents.

Let's see it!
I am not gonna post anything in depth ethics-wise from the files in question, which is a self-imposed rule and I make no exceptions.

But if you insist on me making some gesture, I can comply and I hope the admins will realize I am making this part of my post because you gave me permission and asked me for it. I'll limit myself to things that have no immediate impact nor have any sort of hush-hush status:

Your name is Allen, not Alan. You have been kicked out in 2001 or so because from what I recall the Co$ lost faith in your loyalty. There was a continental inv investigation done on you in roughly late 1989, financial stuff.

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I am not gonna post anything in depth ethics-wise from the files in question, which is a self-imposed rule and I make no exceptions.

But if you insist on me making some gesture, I can comply and I hope the admins will realize I am making this part of my post because you gave me permission and asked me for it. I'll limit myself to things that have no immediate impact nor have any sort of hush-hush status:

Your name is Allen, not Alan. You have been kicked out in 2001 because from what I recall the Co$ lost faith in your loyalty. There was a continental inv investigation done on you in roughly late 1989, financial stuff.
Did you take all the ethics files with you when you left?

Alanzo

Not a Team Player

Your name is Allen, not Alan. You have been kicked out in 2001 because from what I recall the Co$ lost faith in your loyalty. There was a continental inv investigation done on you in roughly late 1989, financial stuff.
Oh this is great! I appreciate it!

My name has been known on the Internet since 2002 when I posted this to EtherCat's Through the Door website.

I actually left in 1999, but was under the radar for a little over a year, slack-jawed, working with other Scientologists in Scientology owned companies, watching the crazy as if for the first time. And posting on the Internet under various names. Which OSA found out, had me fired from my job, followed by PI's, and tried to destroy my family.

That would have been around 2001.

I'm absolutely fascinated in what financial invest was done on me in 1989 at the Cont level! At that time I was a staff member in Peoria, IL making about $800 per year.

Please spill!

Karakorum

I'm absolutely fascinated in what financial invest was done on me in 1989 at the Cont level!

At that time I was a staff member in Peoria, IL making about $800 per year.

Please spill!
I've been out for over 10 years now. By the time I was doing things with inv, you have been out of the picture and your stuff came up only in relation to a case on a different person that I was assigned with. I remember there was some typical late 80s financial stuff ran on you when it comes to church funds, as it was ran on a lot of people from all sorts of places from that time. Late 80s was paranoid about financial issues in general.

I don't remember what sums were involved, who else was investigated in that case (other than you and that person I was delaing with at the time) or if they even openly contacted you about that before the case was decommited. That was still back in the pen&paper era, so I assume they likely did but I do not remember and I've seen cases even from back then when they did not contact people at case decomission.

Also, I don't recall any OSA thing, but maybe there was and I just didn't pay attention or forgot.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
I've been out for over 10 years now. By the time I was doing things with inv, you have been out of the picture and your stuff came up only in relation to a case on a different person that I was assigned with. I remember there was some typical late 80s financial stuff ran on you when it comes to church funds, as it was ran on a lot of people from all sorts of places from that time. Late 80s was paranoid about financial issues in general.

I don't remember what sums were involved, who else was investigated in that case (other than you and that person I was delaing with at the time) or if they even openly contacted you about that before the case was decommited. That was still back in the pen&paper era, so I assume they likely did but I do not remember and I've seen cases even from back then when they did not contact people at case decomission.
"case decomission"

Wait a minute. Contacting someone after "case decomission"

I have never heard of anything like this in Scientology.

Can you please fill me in on this?

Karakorum

"case decomission"

Wait a minute. Contacting someone after "case decomission"

I have never heard of anything like this in Scientology.

Can you please fill me in on this?
Sure. Inv cases have a status, they always had afaik. "Decommited" is when the case gets closed because there was not enough information to continue, because the original complainant was found to be ignorant or had bad intentions (there was no "trashed" status back in the 80s, that status was implemented in the mid 2000s), or because the underlying reason was found to be something else.

Sometimes a person on who it was ran would get a sec-check or be invited for some "chat" as part of closure. In the pen&paper times this seems to have been common. But sometimes people never really got any sort of interaction. In the computerized era this became very frequent, nobody wanted to go and do a pointless meeting with someone when the case was deemed a waste of time.

P.S.
None of this is new and I described much of it in my posts about KRs on the old forums. So if you are fishing for some specific piece of info, just spit it out.

Either way, I think this particular comm cycle is done. I provided some ofthe answers you wanted, while you did not even answer my initial questions from post 47#

Last edited:

Alanzo

Not a Team Player
Sure. Inv cases have a status, they always had afaik. "Decommited" is when the case gets closed because there was not enough information to continue, because the original complainant was found to be ignorant or had bad intentions (there was no "trashed" status back in the 80s, that status was implemented in the mid 2000s), or because the underlying reason was found to be something else.

Sometimes a person on who it was ran would get a sec-check or be invited for some "chat" as part of closure. In the pen&paper times this seems to have been common. But sometimes people never really got any sort of interaction. In the computerized era this became very frequent, nobody wanted to go and do a pointless meeting with someone when the case was deemed a waste of time.

P.S.
None of this is new and I described much of it in my posts about KRs on the old forums. So if you are fishing for some specific piece of info, just spit it out. Didn't Astra also describe some of this stuff in one of her audio things?
Thank you.

No I'm not fishing. I'm sorry. I truly have never heard any of this.

And I have not read your earlier writings anywhere else. I apologize.

Please go on. I'd love for you to reveal everything you know about me from your previously held Scientology position in Scientology management.

No one has ever done this for me.

You would be doing me a great favor by revealing here on ESMB2 - where it belongs.

EDIT: Who is Astra?

Last edited: