She used a Scientology rehab for fraud. Then she died. Now she’s wanted for arrest.

Karen#1

Well-known member
Excerpt:

[Rizza and Hanan Islam]


TODAY AT SUBSTACK: If you’ve signed up for free emails at Substack, you will receive today’s feature story at your inbox: We’ve been following the prosecution of Hanan Islam for more than six years now, and even we couldn’t have anticipated the wild twist it just took. Go here to sign up for our daily Substack email.~~~READ MORE

 
Look at the bonus item from a tipster.

Long Island is the #1 org as far as fundraising. I know at this point it isn't the local field, it's whatever big out of town donors they can attract. Still, I can't imagine Long Island beating another org at anything. I guess those 9 remaining orgs are all pretty pathetic, but I expected more from St. Louis and Boston.
 
Back
Top