V vegan3 Well-known member Jan 22, 2024 #1 Only watched the first few minutes but he tells the officer (ossifer?) that his breath smells like alcohol because he just kissed his girlfriend. the officer said really?? it that your statement??!!
Only watched the first few minutes but he tells the officer (ossifer?) that his breath smells like alcohol because he just kissed his girlfriend. the officer said really?? it that your statement??!!
Lee #28 Well-known member Jan 22, 2024 #2 Yea...I saw this. The guy is 33 years old..... IMO calling your father to a DUI stop ( not his first by the way...) is kinda weird. I'm concerned now that the Hulk Hogan has married a Scientologist...and moved to Clearwater...
Yea...I saw this. The guy is 33 years old..... IMO calling your father to a DUI stop ( not his first by the way...) is kinda weird. I'm concerned now that the Hulk Hogan has married a Scientologist...and moved to Clearwater...