Yashar Ali is a journalist with 36,000 subscribers to his newsletter

Karen#1

@yashar

For nearly seven years, I have been a target of Scientology. They have disrupted my life in ways I haven't shared publicly. They nearly destroyed me. The stories I've written about Danny Masterson, along with those I will publish, rank among the work I am proudest of.

Quote Tweet

WeekendBill

@WeekendBill
·
2h
Replying to @yashar
How do you feel about your personal safety, given this was a case you spotlighted in your reporting? And of course, given Scientology's history of intimidation and threats.

4:38 PM · May 31, 2023
·
Views

vegan3

he's no hero. he could have helped the thousands of freelancers destroyed by legislation called AB5, but instead he shut the hell up when his buddies in gov't gained more power. he didn't want to piss off his friends so he threw us down the toilet. all the media people stuck by the politicians while they actively destroyed lives.

Karen#1

Other than Tony Ortega, Yahsar Ali pursues and reveals the dark underbelly on SCN like no one else especially on Twitter.
I prefer to look at the good the rare journalist will do to expose the cult and Yashar does it relentlessly hence the Fair Game
on him.
Yashar is a hero.