Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam?

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam?

Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad, and Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam?

I ask because of her tweets yesterday:

Screenshot_20210409-142906_1618004207677.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Most media are not talking about the historic rise in anti Semitism and hate crimes to Jewish ppl globally. Nick Cannon and Deshaun Jackson are two people who just this year set out to delegitimize white Jews. Jackson had to donate money and cannon is still on the masked singer.

* * * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot_20210409-142924_1618004232319.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

On this Yom HaShoah, I proudly stand with Israel and the Jewish people!
!עַם יִשְׂרָאֵל חַ
י
* * * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa on Instagram:

http://instagr.am/p/CNblgW1AUnM/

Screenshot_20210410-170147_1618099544908.png

Again, I ask --

Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad, and Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam?

/

ISNOINews

Nick Cannon got into major PR trouble as a result of, among other things, his Cannon's Class video with Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad). See:

Nick Cannon Fired from MTV-VH1-Nickelodeon for Anti Semitic Remarks and Backing Louis Farrakhan, Is His “Masked Singer” Gig in Jeopardy?

"Nick Cannon" "Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad" - Google Search

Why does Villa attack Nick Cannon for being anti-Semitic, but not even mention Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad)? Is it because he: (1) won the Scientology Freedom Medal: and (2) is a Scientology Class 4 Auditor, Clear and Super Power Completion?

/

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Given her concern about anti-Semitism, I again ask:

Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad), and Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam?

Screenshot_20210415-074440_1618497919608.png

/

HelluvaHoax!

Here's an outstanding showcase of how it should be done if Joy Villa really means what she says and is not afraid of calling out Scientology's hate-speech spewing partners at the Nation of Islam.

All-time Sixers great Charles Barkley has called out all-time Eagles great DeSean Jackson and other prominent celebrities for recent anti-Semitic comments and actions.A​
Barkley, in a video tweeted out by NBA on TNT, criticized Jackson, who posted messages on social media earlier this month citing a quote he thought was from Hitler.​
Former NBA player Stephen Jackson staunchly defended Jackson. Comedian and TV personality Nick Cannon was fired by ViacomCBS for anti-Semitic comments. And rapper and filmmaker Ice Cube blasted NBA Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for an essay in the Hollywood Reporter asking why there hasn’t been more outrage nationally about recent anti-Semitic comments and posts from celebrities.​
Listen, DeSean Jackson, Stephen Jackson, Nick Cannon, Ice Cube,” Barkley said in the video. “Man, what the hell are y’all doing? Y’all want racial equality. We all do. I don’t understand how insulting another group helps our cause. And the only person who called y’all on it was Kareem. We can’t allow Black people to be prejudiced, also. Especially if we’re asking for white folks to respect us, give us economic opportunity and things like that. I’m so disappointed in these men. I don’t understand how you beat hatred with more hatred. That stuff should never come up in your vocabulary, and it should never come up in your heart. I don’t understand it.​
"I’m never gonna accept it, and I’m asking you guys, I’m begging you guys, man, you guys are famous, you’ve got a platform. We’ve gotta do better, man. I want allies. I don’t want to alienate anybody and to take shots at the Jewish race, the white race. I just don’t like it 'cause it’s not right and I had to call them on it 'cause it’s really — it’s really been on my heart.​

ISNOINews

Given her support for Jewish people and Israel, I again ask:

Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad), and Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam?

Screenshot_20210428-133954_1619642708651.png

/

ISNOINews

Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa has recently expressed her support for Israel.

Screenshot_20210512-054109_1620823504349.png

Screenshot_20210512-054218_1620823534745.png

Screenshot_20210512-054326_1620823560202.png

Given her concern about anti-Semitism and the fate of Israel, I ask:

Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism and anti-Israel comments of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam?

Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism and anti-Israel comments of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad), and Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam?

/

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Will Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa condemn the anti-Semitism and anti-Israel comments of the Church of Scientology's partner, the Nation of Islam?
Of course she won't. She will say one thing to the conservative pro-Israel republicans, then she's gonna do a little song and dance for the NOI and provide them with the opposite datum.

You need to know that what she is doing is for the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics. She's preventing an ARC break and keeping the comm-line open by providing acceptable truths and sticking to the shore story. "It's a PR world", remember?

... I still cringe each time I remember I can speak that language fluently. So much verbiage just to say: "Yeah she has a right to lie"