Why Scientology can worry if John Travolta and Lisa Marie Presley seek solace in each other

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
Yesterday, The Daily Beast published a story written by us that looked at Kelly Preston’s involvement in Scientology. We had talked to numerous former Scientologists with firsthand knowledge about what a “hardcore” and “strict” member of the church Preston was.

An OT 8, Preston would have been “cause over matter, energy, space, and time,” an “operating thetan” with godlike powers.

Sadly, she died of breast cancer on July 12 at the age of 57, and the world learned about it from an Instagram post written by her husband, actor John Travolta.

In the story, we talked to Bruce Hines and Mike Rinder about how common it is for Scientologists to turn to auditing to battle serious ailments while they trust in the “technology” of L. Ron Hubbard.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

EXCERPT from blog:
Yesterday, The Daily Beast published a story written by us that looked at Kelly Preston’s involvement in Scientology. We had talked to numerous former Scientologists with firsthand knowledge about what a “hardcore” and “strict” member of the church Preston was.

An OT 8, Preston would have been “cause over matter, energy, space, and time,” an “operating thetan” with godlike powers.

Sadly, she died of breast cancer on July 12 at the age of 57, and the world learned about it from an Instagram post written by her husband, actor John Travolta.

In the story, we talked to Bruce Hines and Mike Rinder about how common it is for Scientologists to turn to auditing to battle serious ailments while they trust in the “technology” of L. Ron Hubbard.
John Travolta, according to Spanky, is gay. The marriage was a sham, part of the “show”. Kelly Preston drank a lot of kool aid and from what Sea Org members told me ( those that knew her). enjoyed the special treatment by Scientology / David Miscavige. Part of what kept me out of doubt were the celebrities. I felt they would not be in Scientology if Scientology was all bad. Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Anne Archer all contributed to the propaganda to make people feel safe.
The tech said celebrities don’t receive special treatment.
that was a lie.
That lie kept me in several years longer. A lot of damage done.
I don’t have any affinity towards Scientology celebrities.
Anyone else feel this way?

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Every time a celebrity leaves the cult a Scientologist notices. Even when the C of S goes silent on the subject, a Scientologist notices the silence. Even when the C of S attacks the celebrity, a Scientologist notices. Since Scientology always does this, a clear pattern of behaviour is laid out for all to see.

Sooner or later a Scientologist will say, "Enough is enough." After a while all the screaming, fake anger and indignation, and smearing starts to look ridiculous rather than serious. It won't result in a mass exodus but someone is going to leave the cult because of it because they have seen it all too many times before.

I only say that because I went through something similar and it set me up for the next step which was the possibility that this was just an old fashioned fraud just like all the other frauds that have come and gone in the past. That was just the beginning, I later found out about the abuses but that is another story.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Every time a celebrity leaves the cult a Scientologist notices. Even when the C of S goes silent on the subject, a Scientologist notices the silence.

Sooner or later a Scientologist will say, "Enough is enough." After a while all the screaming, fake anger and indignation, and smearing starts to look ridiculous rather than serious. It won't result in a mass exodus but someone is going to leave the cult because of it because they have seen it all too many times before.
Or they will leave because they will think: "Nobody is safe. I can be next."