Why L. Ron Hubbard didn’t want to free others or himself

eyanda-u

In his unconscious mind L. Ron Hubbard didn’t want that others really became free, in his unconscious mind he was fearing it.

L. Ron Hubbard came as a “helper” to earth. In spirituality these people are called “starseeds” or “star people”. They have a concrete mission to fulfill on earth. The main topic is to increase the consciousness and frequency on earth. But there is a problem with these starseeds. These spirit beings identify themselves with that mission, that means that they are the mission and that means that at this point they would be fulfilling their mission they will not know who they are. They will be nothing, because they are the mission and when the mission is over, they are also “over”. So in their unconscious mind they fear this point at the most and they sabotage themselves and others, not to reach that point, even when this is their goal.

As I can say, L. Ron Hubbard really wanted something good for mankind and he had an honest intention, but the fear of being nothing or not to know who he is without his mission drove him to do sabotage his own mission. Even when this point of fulfilling is far away, maybe not in the current lifetime, this point is in all time scary and sure his own personality formed the way of sabotage.

He has still his mission, he is still fearing the fulfillment, but he is now aware of his fear. For me, there is no scary, but he is still afraid of what will be when he is a nobody.

I saw a lot of spiritual helpers who have the same problem (but of course not in that intense) and even in a friendship I was experiencing this topic. We encouraged each other, exposed each other to self-sabotage, but even there was an energy which wanted that we do this “forever”. We both said, that everything was so helpful and healing, but after we made a break of our friendship, we both felt so free.

This specific fear is becoming smaller and smaller and I’m excited to see who I am.

And yes I don't know L. Ron Hubbard as the human he was, I know him right know and he is full of fear being a bad person again and full of emotional pain and regrets.

I wish everyone happy Easter!