Why is the Church of Scientology allowing members to publicly oppose, obstruct and thwart Command Intention that people wear face masks?

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Why is the Church of Scientology allowing members to publicly oppose, obstruct and thwart Command Intention that people wear face masks?

The Church of Scientology has strongly advised people to wear face masks to stop the spread of Covid-19.

The Church of Scientology has published a booklet promoting the use of face masks.

Screenshot_20200629-080702_1593444182457.png

The Church of Scientology has published videos promoting the use of face masks.

Yet, prominent Scientologists are leading protests and other efforts AGAINST the use of face masks.

Given Scientology theology, it is perhaps understandable why these Scientologists would speak and behave this way in the absence of Church of Scientology guidance. In the absence of such guidance, it is a not an unexpected response.

But they have received guidance from the Church of Scientology.

And that guidance is the precise opposite of what leading Scientologists Leigh Dundas, Martin Sherman, Joy Villa and other Scientologists are saying and doing.

The Church of Scientology is spending a significant amount of money promoting itself as a responsible "masks, gloves, social distancing" organization only to have an increasing number of stories and tweets be about how Scientologists are leading anti-mask and anti-social distancing protests and other efforts.

For example, while the Church of Scientology is promoting mask use, Scientology Clear Leigh Dundas is publishing YouTube videos saying masks cause hypoxia, brain damage and death.

Dundas may be best known for putting the Orange County health officer's "head on a pike" by revealing her home address and other personal information at a public hearing, causing her to resign.

Scientologist attorney gets her first ‘head on a pike’ with OC health officer resignation | The Underground Bunker

LeighDundasMay26-e1591813527650 (1).jpg

Likewise, Tony Ortega reports that Scientology TV celebrity and OT 8 Martin Sherman refused to wear a mask on a flight to Los Angeles.

Scientology spends boatloads promoting mask use, but don’t ask Scientologists to wear one | The Underground Bunker

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Flew to Los Angeles and the stewardess tried to MASK SHAME me. Repeatedly, in public, tried to make me wear a mask! Not this guy! She finally gave up.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

MartinSherman4-2.jpg

Similarly, at the same time the Church of Scientology is promoting mask use, Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa is speaking at a rally to recall California Governor Gavin Newsom for requiring such use during s major increase in Covid-19.

Screenshot_20200626-211953_1593231742714.png

Screenshot_20200627-181855_1593307263817.png

Why is the Church of Scientology allowing these Scientologists to act counter to Command Intention? Why hasn't the Church of Scientology cracked down on this blatant insubordination and out-PR? Why hasn't the Church of Scientology told members that the policy of Church of Scientology is to promote the use of masks, and to get their ethics in?

Attachments

Last edited:

ISNOINews

A related example.

At the same time the Church of Scientology is officially promoting social distancing --

social-distancing-sign_en (1).jpg

-- Scientology Clear Leigh Dundas is publishing a video saying "Social Distancing is a CIA Torture Technique."

Screenshot_20200629-100810_1593450867434.png

ISNOINews

The Church of Scientology has strongly advised people to wear face masks to stop the spread of Covid-19.

The Church of Scientology has published booklets promoting the use of face masks.

View attachment 4611

View attachment 4612

The Church of Scientology has published videos promoting the use of face masks.

Yet, prominent Scientologists are leading protests and other efforts AGAINST the use of face masks.

Given Scientology theology, it is perhaps understandable why these Scientologists would believe and behave this way in the absence of Church of Scientology guidance. In the absence of such guidance, it is a not an unexpected response.

But they have received guidance from the Church of Scientology.

And that guidance is the precise opposite of what Scientologists Leigh Dundas, Joy Villa and other Scientologists are saying and doing.

The Church of Scientology is spending a significant amount of money promoting itself as a responsible "masks, gloves, social distancing" organization only to have an increasing number of stories and tweets be about how Scientologists are leading anti-mask and anti-social distancing protests and other efforts.

For example, while the COS is promoting mask use, Scientology Clear Leigh Dundas is publishing YouTube videos saying masks cause hypoxia, brain damage and death.

Dundas may be best known for putting the Orange County health officer's "head on a pike" by revealing her home address and other personal information at a public hearing, causing her to resign.

Scientologist attorney gets her first ‘head on a pike’ with OC health officer resignation | The Underground Bunker

View attachment 4613

Similarly, at the same time the Church of Scientology is promoting mask use, Scientology Patron Meritorious Joy Villa is speaking at a rally to recall California Governor Gavin Newsom for requiring such use during s major increase in Covid-19.

View attachment 4615

View attachment 4616

Why is the Church of Scientology allowing these Scientologists to act counter to Command Intention? Why hasn't the Church of Scientology cracked down on this blatant insubordination and out-PR? Why hasn't the Church of Scientology told members that the policy of Church of Scientology is to promote the use of masks, and to get their ethics in?
"Singer-songwriter Joy Villa speaks at a Recall Gavin Newsom Rally at the San Diego County Administration Building on Sunday."

Gov. Newsom recall campaign stages downtown San Diego rally Sunday

Screenshot_20200629-115023_1593456793214.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

"Singer-songwriter Joy Villa speaks at a Recall Gavin Newsom Rally at the San Diego County Administration Building on Sunday."

View attachment 4625
"Joy Villa bashed Hollywood liberals and called for more traditional values at Newsom recall rally."

Optimistic’ Crowd of 200 Urged to Recall ‘Marxist Tyrant’ Gavin Newsom

'Optimistic' Crowd of 200 Urged to Recall 'Marxist Tyrant' Gavin Newsom - Times of San Diego

Screenshot_20200629-120616_1593457907303.png

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
"Joy Villa bashed Hollywood liberals and called for more traditional values at Newsom recall rally."

Optimistic’ Crowd of 200 Urged to Recall ‘Marxist Tyrant’ Gavin Newsom

'Optimistic' Crowd of 200 Urged to Recall 'Marxist Tyrant' Gavin Newsom - Times of San Diego

View attachment 4628
Yeah crowd of 200 is no crowd in South California. :cool:

I'm sad to see people, including Joy, waste their time and efforts on this stupidity. At the same time, I'm glad she's wasting her efforts on this rather than on something that would actually benefit scientology.

It is the regular apostate conundrum - you are both sad and happy to see things brake down on your old ship.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Karakorum

Times of San Diego video of the Recall Gavin Newsom rally. Joy Villa speaks at 3:44

Laughed when I heard Joy say: "I take my vitamins". Yeah you sure do, just as I did. We're all just high on niacin at that point in our lives :hysterical:

Then she said: "I do a lot of Yoga" and suddenly my old gator-ethics-mind turned on and I thought: "That's other practices! How can you just speak about it in public!?"

It is sad how that ethics programming kicks in and generates these thoughts, even a decade after you stopped to believe in that. :no:

Funny last note: I did Yoga too when I was inside and I never got caught. Would never speak about it openly back then. Guess celebrities live under different rules than us poor grey shmucks.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

A related example.

At the same time the Church of Scientology is officially promoting social distancing --

View attachment 4619

-- Scientology Clear Leigh Dundas is publishing a video saying "Social Distancing is a CIA Torture Technique."

View attachment 4620
Again, at the same time the Church of Scientology is officially promoting social distancing --

social-distancing-sign_en (1).jpg

-- Scientology Clear Leigh Dundas is publshing a video saying:

"Children Have 0.00% Chance of Dying from COVID but are Harmed for Life by Social Distancing."

Children Have 0.00% Chance of Dying from COVID but are Harmed for Life by Social Distancing.

Screenshot_20200701-135958_1593637245898.pnge3

Karakorum

freethinker

Controversial

The Church of Scientology has published a booklet promoting the use of face masks.
First of all, you have to separate Scientologists from the Scientology organization. There are people here who did that and even in the freezone, up until recently, when they created a legal organization with bylaws.

Most Scientologists stay in because of the technology, not the Policy.

I would say that most who join staff in a Class V org join for reasons different from those who join the SO. People who join the SO join for purpose, not for tech. If they joined for tech, then they wouldn't last long at all.

However, those who join Class V's tend more to join for tech they would have trouble paying for on their own so the prospect of free auditing and training is a lure. It's a lure that fades fast when they begin to work in an org and find they not only don't get much auditing, but get very little time to train as keeping stats up becomes the complete focus and doing long hours and extra details they weren't told about prior to joining.

People who join Class V's remain because they get some of those perks and actually can produce a product with little resources. Find ways to live on a few dollars a week but their drive is mainly getting up the Bridge.

Some in Class V's have purpose and either become Execs or get recruited for the SO. Whatever their purpose, tech is the least concern. Having a position of power is more attractive to them.

So what's this have to do with Scientologists being face mask rejectors and the Church promoting COVID practices?

The Church gets money from the government for promoting such practices. I wouldn't be surprised if they received compensation for the VM's running around disinfecting things with whatever comes out of those devices. It looks like steam, but who knows. Promoting COVID tech keeps the government off their back.

Scientologists, despite having been duped by OT tech, have educated themselves on the use of facemasks and social distancing and realize it is squirrel tech. That face masks don't prevent the spread of disease but actually promote it and social distancing has zero effect on the spread of any disease.

Because someone is blind in one area doesn't mean they are blind in all areas. The COVID booklet fits right in with painting an image of being a good doobie the Church wants and it gives the illusion that they are out to save the world which is the perception they want.

So you have to separate Scientologists from the Organization if you want to make sense of why they go in different directions.

Don't forget, LRH fought against the government for decades and that hasn't been forgotten. Whether the reasons he did were right or not isn't the issue, it's that he fought against them and labeled them the enemy.

freethinker

Controversial
Seeing how a local 5 year old died of COVID recently, I beg to differ.
Don't forget that they label any death as a COVID death no matter what they died of. This is a fact.

freethinker

Controversial
Yeah crowd of 200 is no crowd in South California. :cool:

I'm sad to see people, including Joy, waste their time and efforts on this stupidity. At the same time, I'm glad she's wasting her efforts on this rather than on something that would actually benefit scientology.

It is the regular apostate conundrum - you are both sad and happy to see things brake down on your old ship.
Why do you think it is stupidity? Do you think Newsom is a good Governor?

ISNOINews

Attachments

Karakorum

Don't forget that they label any death as a COVID death no matter what they died of. This is a fact.
No offence, but you do not even know which country I'm talking about. How come would you know how they label deaths here? :blink:

Karakorum

Why do you think it is stupidity? Do you think Newsom is a good Governor?
I do not know enough to speak about Newsom. By "stupidity" I meant the vaccination issue. Or rather non-issue. In some sense I'm glad to see that energy wasted on this tinfoil nonsense, rather than have it poured into promoting dianetcis.

freethinker

Controversial
No offence, but you do not even know which country I'm talking about. How come would you know how they label deaths here? :blink:
Because this pandemic is being run by the WHO. I know how they label deaths here because a Governor, I think it was Michigan, said that he was sent a letter that said to place on the death certificate COVID-19 no matter what other condition they had if they tested positive for COVID-19.

This was sent to all the Governors. This one spoke out. Anyone who is sick already will test positive for COVID-19 because the test is flawed.

Do a search for Andrew Kaufman. He was an MIT professor. Knows all about the test they are using. It doesn't test for a specific virus it tests for tracer markings which can look like coronavirus but not be coronavirus at all.

This is why you can test positive one day and negative the next. It's a poor test. Several other Doctors from NY and LA say the same thing. The test is flawed at best. they also said the treatments were wrong for what these people had. Said it didn't resemble a viral reaction.

With all that information I find that saying a 5 yer old died of COVID is suspect at best.

People assume that those in the medical field are of high moral character. For some they are, for others they are not.

freethinker

Controversial
I do not know enough to speak about Newsom. By "stupidity" I meant the vaccination issue. Or rather non-issue. In some sense I'm glad to see that energy wasted on this tinfoil nonsense, rather than have it poured into promoting dianetcis.
You call anti-vaccination proponents tinfoiler's when there is documented evidence vaccines harm people in the Medical Journals. You have a man without a medical degree or training at all pushing and funding vaccines who is attributed with killing off an entire generation in Africa with his AIDS vaccines.

This is all documented. There is documentation that show vaccines cause damage and death and none that show they are safe or effective at stopping disease because they are always introduced when a pandemic is already in decline as they intend to do this time.

People actually dying of COVID is a dive bombing statistic which is why they are so hot on testing which is to give the illusion there is a pandemic.

You may be happier at first there are less people in the world but then you will get more attention. Maybe more than you want.

You can't predict a pandemic or how many waves will come unless you are controlling the outcome. 85-90% reduction of world population is the goal. If they are being successful, they won't stop at a billion and say good enough, they will go for the whole 6.5.

You can say that is tinfoil if you want, right up until they knock on your door.

Karakorum

Because this pandemic is being run by the WHO. I know how they label deaths here because a Governor, I think it was Michigan, said that he was sent a letter that said to place on the death certificate COVID-19 no matter what other condition they had if they tested positive for COVID-19.

This was sent to all the Governors. This one spoke out. Anyone who is sick already will test positive for COVID-19 because the test is flawed.

Do a search for Andrew Kaufman. He was an MIT professor. Knows all about the test they are using. It doesn't test for a specific virus it tests for tracer markings which can look like coronavirus but not be coronavirus at all.

This is why you can test positive one day and negative the next. It's a poor test. Several other Doctors from NY and LA say the same thing. The test is flawed at best. they also said the treatments were wrong for what these people had. Said it didn't resemble a viral reaction.

With all that information I find that saying a 5 yer old died of COVID is suspect at best.

People assume that those in the medical field are of high moral character. For some they are, for others they are not.
Well, the thing is: We don't have governors here, we don't have states, we don't have MIT.
We have a centralized government healthcare system that dates to the 1920s. People who run it would probably laugh if the WHO would offer suggestions.

Listen pilgrim, this ain't Kansas anymore. :cool:

The government here has in its best interest to prove that they are handling the pandemic as fast as possible and that we are doing better than the west. The medical system here is just another part of the state apparatus, they have the same goals as the rest of the government.

So if they admit a 5 year old died of COVID, its likely true because this goes against their best interest. They have no reason to lie - in fact they would have reasons to lie in the other direction so to speak.

freethinker

Controversial
Well, the thing is: We don't have governors here, we don't have states, we don't have MIT.
We have a centralized government healthcare system that dates to the 1920s. People who run it would probably laugh if the WHO would offer suggestions.

Listen pilgrim, this ain't Kansas anymore. :cool:

The government here has in its best interest to prove that they are handling the pandemic as fast as possible and that we are doing better than the west. The medical system here is just another part of the state apparatus, they have the same goals as the rest of the government.

So if they admit a 5 year old died of COVID, its likely true because this goes against their best interest. They have no reason to lie - in fact they would have reasons to lie in the other direction so to speak.
Where are you?