Why is it so difficult to leave the church?

O

Out Ethics

Ive been trying to leave the church for some time now, and i even went to the What is scientolgy web site or what ever to verify a human right and constitutional right regarding freedom of religion and free thought. As I assumed Mr micavage or some other RTC member states. Q " Can Scientologists come and go as members of the church if they wish? A " Certainly . Scientologists are free to be as active in participating in church services as they choose. Non practicing Scientologists in good standing may return to partake in religious services at anytime. If someone decides they no longer wish to be a member of the Church, they are free to leave."
Welcome Fuzynugz.
Do you have family and friends that you rely on still in?

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Out Ethics

There are ENDLESS ways to have fun messing with their heads.

Also, if you get a call from somebody you know in Scientology, you can just tell them "Save my number. If you ever decide you want to leave, just call me and I'll help you."

You WILL stop getting calls at that point.
Tell them you can't use your phone anymore to take calls from Scientologists. It is a work phone for work only. When they ask for another number, give the number of the ORG. You must be very persistent about it. Just keep repeating the command,
"please take my number off of all call in lists and refrain from using this phone number - it is for work only".

O

Out Ethics

That's true. I've disconnected from at least 20 scientologists from facebook and email. I dissconnected from an old SP that brought me into Scientology. But I realized on the PTS/SP course your choice is one or the other. LRH didn't speak about the choices scientologists have, besides white/ black and the grey hats.
I'm not a CCRD Clear but know what LRH is talking about. though, Miscavage's version is of course miscavages version. I believe as a green member you are PTS, and when you go clear you choose to side with miscavage or not. So you are PTS when you walk in, and an SP when you walk out.
Highly suppressive when you consider the amount of people who may have been sent there. Other determinism is other determinism.
I have found for myself that the EP of Scientology is SP.

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
After skating along for several years, I am still connected to many gung-ho cultists.

I, however, am having out-of-the cult wins everyday!!

But all the while, feeling sad for some of my old good friends, and watching them suffer. Older people that should be retired, having fun, suffering in debt, still having to play the game. Gay friends being strung along, hoping they will be able to do the OT levels. Children still being groomed for the S.O.

Being out is what you want it to be. Just take it the way you want to take it, after you study what it is to be out. Others can give you advice, but only you know all your facts.

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
I remember sitting in one of these companies weekly staff meetings. This was just after a key staff member was let go to "lighten up the unit", as we were on a unit pay system. This ex-staff member was no longer present, and of course couldn't defend himself. He was ridiculed and spoken of derogatorily by an owner. I felt the reason was to justify his being let go. At that point, I saw the pattern that exists in the orgs, with the exaggerated goldenrods.

And the way this company was run was not very good. Another story.

Lee #28

The Cult's written materials ( " The Technology" ) is structured so that anyone wanting to leave or disagreeing in any way....or wanting to discuss it or talk about it.....are bad....criminal......crazy.....or SP.

There is no avenue within the Cult to exist as oneself......

As one progresses in the Cult.....the structure of the Cult tightens and constricts more and more.

Soon, one has no life other than the Cult.....

Getting out of the Cult is the only solution to the Cult....

O

Out Ethics

Man, is that ever true Dotey.

On the way out I worked at 2 Scio companies and both were nightmares! Once you take off the blinders, it's so easy to see how poorly the Scio companies treat employees.
Once you take the blinders off, you see how POORLY the Scientology companies treat their customers.
Just like Scientology.

O

Out Ethics

I remember sitting in one of these companies weekly staff meetings. This was just after a key staff member was let go to "lighten up the unit", as we were on a unit pay system. This ex-staff member was no longer present, and of course couldn't defend himself. He was ridiculed and spoken of derogatorily by an owner. I felt the reason was to justify his being let go. At that point, I saw the pattern that exists in the orgs, with the exaggerated goldenrods.

And the way this company was run was not very good. Another story.
That is because Scientologists can't help it - they do Scientology inside AND outside of Scientology.
They really are unfortunately not in their rational state of mind. They have taken on the color of the cult identity.
How does it happen? Scientology indoctrination, mind control and hypnosis.
Assholes In Scientology = Assholes out of Scientology = Scientology products
It truly is an A=A=A computation.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
On the way out I worked at 2 Scio companies and both were nightmares! Once you take off the blinders, it's so easy to see how poorly the Scio companies treat employees.
Once you take the blinders off, you see how POORLY the Scientology companies treat their customers.
Just like Scientology.
Just like the Orgs.

The orgs and the Scn companies are both running off LRH policy which assumes that the purpose of staff is to work for nothing, and the purpose of customers is to flow money into the organization.

And any complaint about treatment is an indicator of out-ethics.