Why did Bill Robertson still follow Scientology after Hubbard declared him?

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
I don't have any quotes but he was still mentally caught up in "the tech".
This is very typical for protestant Scientologists.

1. Did Marty Rathbun still do some Scientology auditing as an auditor after he left the CofS? (Maybe ask Karen#1).

2. Why did Martin Luther still consider himself to be a Christian after he was put under "house arrest"?

Last edited:

lotus

rebel french frog
I know that Captain Bill Robertson founded Ron’s Org in the 80’s after being declared an SP. Did Captain Bill ever say why he still practiced Scientology even though Hubbard declared him?
To make a long story a short answer, captain Bill was deep into the LRH space opera mindfuck; also, according to veteran $cientologist, who knew him well, he was nut. Watching his lectures and reading his policies is a bold statement of his mental condition.

In case your next question is about Captain Bill fans.. Well.. There were probably at loss of a mental guru and his lies when LRH died.. So they had this one handy and his bridge goes way up higherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, high above the clouds and the sky!

This is an unprecedented ever imagined knowledge and powertz to be attained!

😄

Last edited:

pineapple

Re-membered
I know that Captain Bill Robertson founded Ron’s Org in the 80’s after being declared an SP. Did Captain Bill ever say why he still practiced Scientology even though Hubbard declared him?
My understanding is that Captain Bill believed that the CoS had been taken over by the Marcabians, a race of evil extraterrestrials to whom LRH sometimes referred.

He believed LRH -- whose "thetan name" was actually Elron Elray -- had already ascended to the Mother Ship. Communications from LRH, by the time Captain Bill was declared, were assumed to originate not from the real LRH, but from evil Marcabians controlling CoS, and possibly even occupying LRH's MEST body.

Captain Bill believed he was SAVING scn from these evil Marcabians.

Disclaimer: I've never been a Freezoner or a follower of Captain Bill, so the above scenario is only what I've pieced together by reading. Anyone better informed on the subject, please feel free to correct me.

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
He believed LRH -- whose "thetan name" was actually Elron Elray -- had already ascended to the Mother Ship.
Ah yes, the Mothership. Here's a conversation around 1950 Earth time between Elron Elray and Astar Paramejgian (CBR) in doll bodies....

There are proper (English) subtitles you can toggle on if you find the words hard to make out underneath the "music" (genuine CBR composition called Galactic Patrol Marching Song).

Last edited:

lotus

rebel french frog
:roflmao:

As we can see, this is a deadly serious activity;
The salvation of this sector of the universe depends upon it....

( yeah yeah yeah okay.. But where is your space ship? Or at least a sort of DC8 to take over command??? )

🤔

Last edited:

Karen#1

Karen#1

Actually, there is more fuller information here ~~

Captain Bill was a the Commanding Officer of AOLA for a while 1968/1969
While the Captain of AOLA he issued some extraordinary orders.
This was while he was sent to AOLA as part of a "command team":::::
He had spun stories of how the higher echelons of the Sea Organization had been taken over by aliens, called Marcabians, from other planets.

Marcab. Furthermore he asserted Markabians were lurking, parked on the roof top of AOLA. Sea Org were put on patrol to watch for Markab ships arriving at night. This was all taken very seriously and Sea org members did what they were told. The previous 20 years he has been doing Scientology, auditing his BTS and running OT 3 volcanos and implants and was steeply entrenched in it.

Captain Bill and a few select Juniors started hunting down Beverly Hills Psychiatrists who Captain Bill believed were brainwashing and PDHing (Pain, Drugs, Hypnosis) AOLA staff and customers.

Like Hubbard, Captain Bill fervently believed that all of CASE, all of Bank, all of baggage, all aberrations, stemmed from IMPLANTS installed millions even BILLIONS of years ago by Psychiatrists on the whole track.
The Hidden WHO was always psychiatry.

!!!!!!!!!

Riding around Los Angeles on motorbikes, Captain Bill and those under his direct orders barged into psychiatrists offices and took photographs, then carefully returned and filed them. The next day same thing repeated to other Psychiatric offices.
Sea Org members in 69 instead of being on the job at night, approx 20 of them dressed in black LIKE NINJAS and went off to visit the PDHers !!!!!
Eventually knowledge reports arrived at the Apollo and Captain Bill was recalled to Apollo for this odd behavior. On March 19th Hana Eltringham Whitfield and 13 other Sea Org members arrived in Los Angeles to replace Captain Bill and his team. When Hana arrived, Captain Bill was still out hunting psychiatrists.
When he arrived at the Apollo he was posted as Apollo Navigator by Hubbard ! You can read a lot more about all of this in Janis Grady's Book 2
Commodore's Messenger, Riding the Storm

After 1982 when Captain Bill fled the cult he started his own offshoot called "Galactic Patrol" and later it was renamed "Ron's Org" but that is another story !

Capt.Bill.Hubbard.jpg

Capt.Bill.Apollo.jpg

Capt.bill.uniform.jpg

Previously posted here ~~

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
"... Furthermore he asserted Markabians were lurking, parked on the roof top of AOLA. Sea Org were put on patrol to watch for Markab ships arriving at night."

Fade in:
Night.
Rooftop of AOLA building.

"But Capt. Bill space ships are heavy aren't they? If they landed on the roof it would collapse."

"No, they have special metals they're made out of. Metals wogs can't duplicate here on Earth."

"Still they're probably several tons....."

"Shaddup kid! Keep a lookout for those marcabs." "What that's light over there!!"

"Where?"

"Over there!"

"Uh, Capt. Bill I think that's Dodger Stadium.... night game tonight."

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Jeff Pomerantz. And why are they shaking left hands? And why is there a little kid praying. And what is up with that set of steak knives on his desk? LOL

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
And why are they shaking left hands?
The image is left-right reversed. See that mole just below CBR is famous for his "Right Arm" status, as in "Captain (R.A.) Bill Robertson." That entitled him to wear his lanyard on the right shoulder. The right-arm status has something to do with being qualified on a real ship (you know, the "Sea Org") rather than the mere landlubbers.

That dropped out later as all the left-arm ninnies like the Dwarf didn't like to feel inferior, so they took to wearing their lanyards on the right shoulder too.

(This isn't a joke, by the way.)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

The image is left-right reversed. See that mole just below CBR is famous for his "Right Arm" status, as in "Captain (R.A.) Bill Robertson." That entitled him to wear his lanyard on the right shoulder. The right-arm status has something to do with being qualified on a real ship (you know, the "Sea Org") rather than the mere landlubbers.

That dropped out later as all the left-arm ninnies like the Dwarf didn't like to feel inferior, so they took to wearing their lanyards on the right shoulder too.

Never knew that! "Right Arm" stuff before!

The breadth of your database is always impressive! Now at least there is hope that someone (you) can explain why that kid in the photo is praying. I think P&B asked about it earlier. So, it's not just me asking. P&B and are are therefore now a Committee and we therefore DEMAND That you get this data back to us before you leave post tonight!

Don't even think of leaving the org and sleeping or other dilettante stuff until you handle this situation!

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
The kid has his/her eyes open, but the whole scene is strange. It looks like a bedroom, on land. The guy shaking hands seems to be holding one of the knives in his left hand. Since this is being photographed I would make the wild-ass guess that CBR is presenting aforesaid knives in a ceremony akin to the presentation of Sea Org dirks to successful missionaires. I say akin to as I cannot imagine a formal genuine SO ceremony conducted so casually in someone's bedroom!

HelluvaHoax!

The kid has his/her eyes open, but the whole scene is strange. It looks like a bedroom, on land. The guy shaking hands seems to be holding one of the knives in his left hand. Since this is being photographed I would make the wild-ass guess that CBR is presenting aforesaid knives in a ceremony akin to the presentation of Sea Org dirks to successful missionaires. I say akin to as I cannot imagine a formal genuine SO ceremony conducted so casually in someone's bedroom!

That seems to be a more reasonable interpretation than the one I have.

My take is that the KNIVES are part of drilling on TR-K (Training Routine-Knives) where the student and coach face each other a comfortable distance apart. Then the drill begins.

The kid is praying because he is hoping that they will use a DOLL this time, rather than practice on him until they achieve the purpose of the drill which is:

"THE DRILL IS PASSED WHEN THE STUDENT CAN COMFORTABLY
HANDLE PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE SCIENTOLOGY LEADERS AND/OR
WANT TO BLOW, BY USING STANDARD LUCA BRASI TECH"

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
Sea Org dirks.
Hmmm, why does that remind me of SS daggers.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member

Left-right reversed? Sorry but I can't seem to make my brain wrap itself around the fact that Bill's left arm is being extended. How does one's right arm switch to the other side of your body if the image is reversed? Perhaps I'm in the wrong universe... again! damnit!

JustSheila

Left-right reversed? Sorry but I can't seem to make my brain wrap itself around the fact that Bill's left arm is being extended. How does one's right arm switch to the other side of your body if the image is reversed? Perhaps I'm in the wrong universe... again! damnit!
Yeh, i have trouble picturing that too, but they do it a lot in old photos, usually by accident. The negative is reversed.

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
Does this help?

Capt.bill.uniform.jpg

IMO captain Bill was an exageration artist and a bit of a loonie. Something like LRH. I met him years ago at a free zone meeting in East Grinstead. He told a story where he was in a motorcycle race. He said he was so far in front that he stopped and had a cup of coffee (it might have been tea, I cannot remember ) so that the others could catch up. Then he continued the race.
He was also into the space opera stuff. He used to go on about the "one worlders". Maybe now he would call them "the one world order"

Zertel

To make a long story a short answer, captain Bill was deep into the LRH space opera mindfuck; also, according to veteran $cientologist, who knew him well, he was nut. Watching his lectures and reading his policies is a bold statement of his mental condition.

In case your next question is about Captain Bill fans.. Well.. There were probably at loss of a mental guru and his lies when LRH died.. So they had this one handy and his bridge goes way up higherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, high above the clouds and the sky!

This is an unprecedented ever imagined knowledge and powertz to be attained!

😄
Somewhere on the internet I came across a a site which had fifteen or twenty scn type "processes" which I guess BR developed or maybe he worked with other Tek type people. The only one I remember was addressing how to maintain self awareness while asleep which would be pretty OT. I think he said that one was still experimental.

Like all scn processes they might produce some new subjective realities for some people. Mental gymnastics with dicey results.

Aside - I didn't do the OT levels but one time I decided to read about them on the internet. While reading and "thinking about" a process I found myself starting to "run" the process so I quit doing that - lol

Last edited: