"White Scientology"

Riddick

I clap to no man
What has been called "white Scientology" are those parts of Scientology that, in and of themselves, are benign and, sometimes potentially beneficial.

It's a key component of the deceptive lead-in layer of Scientology.

This song was partially a result of exposure to "white Scientology."
what is the white dianetics?

That's the book that started it all.

Veda

what is the white dianetics?

That's the book that started it all.
There is no book titled "White Dianetics." The idea from Hubbard is that all authorized Dianetics is "white Dianetics."

All Scientology is presented a "white Scientology," when, in truth, it is a mixture of "white" and "black" Scientology.

The terms "white Scientology" is, of course, a simplification but it does convey an idea.

As early as 1955, in his secretly authored "Russian" Manual, Hubbard briefly mentioned the usefulness of using "reason alone" (inevitably combined with other methods), to bring others into a state of mind where Scientology would "assert and maintain dominion over thoughts and loyalties."

As far as I know attempts to separate the dark side from the light side have not gained much traction. Scientologists, breaking from the organization, still want their "Bridges."

It appears that Scientology operates best as cult.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I would say it goes deeper than that.

There are processes and things in scientology than can be detrimental or beneficial depending on what sort of person does them and what approach they adopt.

Example: A lot of people had very bad experiences with bullbaiting. I had very good ones, because the people who did it with me were really trying to help me and were very positive about the whole thing. The end result for them was to make me stronger, more resilient to shouting, criticism and hostility. They made me feel safe, confident and gave me the space needed to grow. It was obvious thet their intent was to help, not to harm.

That's a skill I gained and still make good use of - I don't get upset or emotional when faced with angry and hostile people, I'm able to "stand my ground" and reply in a calm, rational manner. A priceless skill to have in the corporate world.

But the same bullbaiting process could have easily degenerated into a seance of hate, abuse and insanity if performed by unstable people acting with bad intentions.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Example: A lot of people had very bad experiences with bullbaiting.
That's something I never heard of or saw before. You must have done your training in a very bizarre and weird place. I say that because i was in the tech division and qual division of orgs, st. hills, advanced orgs and missions in many cities and on different continents over longer periods of time. I trained hundreds and hundreds of auditors and public on all courses which typically included TRS----and i never once saw or even heard of a person having a "very bad experience with bullbaiting".

There is something very weird about your statement, unless you trained in some dungeon in Transylvania or worse. LOL

Seriously, what are you talking about when claim a lot of people had very bad experiences with bullbaiting? How many did you personally see and what was the "very bad experience".

I tend to doubt your claim unless you have real information about real people that you actually saw.

If it's true, where was this training being done and were you the coach? LOL

Irayam

That's something I never heard of or saw before. You must have done your training in a very bizarre and weird place.
Maybe someone pushed the wrong button?
I only have good memories of the TR0 bullbaiting.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
I saw a guy refuse to call his twin, a lady, fat, as suggested by course Stupe
The lady never came back tofinish the course
Then Course Stupe got a gay guy to be his twin
The Stupe wanted him to bullbait him on being gay
He said he refuses to be cruel
He walked out of the course room
He blew the course room and the cult
Smart man
The gay guy was my brother
The Stupe told my brother it was his fault for letting him blow . Standard Blow tech
Then the Stupe said the guy was a psych case and had sordid crimes he was hiding.
:dizzy:

Riddick

I clap to no man
There is no book titled "White Dianetics." The idea from Hubbard is that all authorized Dianetics is "white Dianetics."

All Scientology is presented a "white Scientology," when, in truth, it is a mixture of "white" and "black" Scientology.

The terms "white Scientology" is, of course, a simplification but it does convey an idea.

As early as 1955, in his secretly authored "Russian" Manual, Hubbard briefly mentioned the usefulness of using "reason alone" (inevitably combined with other methods), to bring others into a state of mind where Scientology would "assert and maintain dominion over thoughts and loyalties."

As far as I know attempts to separate the dark side from the light side have not gained much traction. Scientologists, breaking from the organization, still want their "Bridges."

It appears that Scientology operates best as cult.

sorry Veda, I was trying to go earlier than scientology since you seem to mention only scientology and not dianetics.

Of course there is no book called white dianetics. I was just trying to imply is there a white dianetics like your white scientology. And your thoughts. Have you looked at the whole history of hubbard from college with dean wilbur to dianetics to scientology?

Riddick

I clap to no man

There are processes and things in scientology than can be detrimental or beneficial depending on what sort of person does them and what approach they adopt.

Example: A lot of people had very bad experiences with bullbaiting. I had very good ones, because the people who did it with me were really trying to help me and were very positive about the whole thing. The end result for them was to make me stronger, more resilient to shouting, criticism and hostility. They made me feel safe, confident and gave me the space needed to grow. It was obvious thet their intent was to help, not to harm.

That's a skill I gained and still make good use of - I don't get upset or emotional when faced with angry and hostile people, I'm able to "stand my ground" and reply in a calm, rational manner. A priceless skill to have in the corporate world.

But the same bullbaiting process could have easily degenerated into a seance of hate, abuse and insanity if performed by unstable people acting with bad intentions.
yah bullbaiting, it could go either way. Although the purpose of bullbaiting was so that an auditor wouldn't flinch, laugh, get startled, etc, as these act as evaluation on the pc's case by something astounding (science fiction clear and OT levels) the pc said.

Riddick

I clap to no man
yah bullbaiting, it could go either way. Although the purpose of bullbaiting was so that an auditor wouldn't flinch, laugh, get startled, etc, as these act as evaluation on the pc's case by something astounding (science fiction clear and OT levels) the pc said.

speaking of astounding science fiction, this white book by Hubbard is a hoot, and I fell for it, gotta love the rhetoric:

Veda

sorry Veda, I was trying to go earlier than scientology since you seem to mention only scientology and not dianetics.

Of course there is no book called white dianetics. I was just trying to imply is there a white dianetics like your white scientology. And your thoughts. Have you looked at the whole history of hubbard from college with dean wilbur to dianetics to scientology?
Well, Dianetics is a much more limited subject. Hubbard warned about Black Dianetics, and used "Black Dianetics" on his second wife, Sara, when she wanted to end their marriage,

All Hubbard's work is corrupted by his hidden agenda.

Scientology is a much bigger subject. As I already stated Scientology is mix of positive and negative.

Like lacquer and solvent, once the solvent evaporates, the adhesive sticks the person to Scientology.

Yes I have looked at the whole history of Hubbard.

The idea is that if a person cannot see the deceptive lead-in parts of Scientology - which are sometimes positive - the person cannot thoroughly describe Scientology to others.

Last edited:

Veda

Creepy thread. Halloween must be close.

Wander to close to this "trap" and you will get ensnared.

View attachment 6775
Yes, one can be ensnared, but one also free oneself, and present a complete description.

This description involves both negatives and positives - combining to create a kind of mind glue, once the solvent evaporates.

Reactions: BTW

BTW

Yes, one can be ensnared, but one also free oneself, and present a complete description.

This description involves both negatives and positives - combining to create a kind of mind glue, once the solvent evaporates.
You seem to like Scn's chemistry and substances. - Scientology "evaporates" unless it's being intensely pushed and forced into someone's head.