Which building is the greatest tribute to The One Universal Consciousness working through aligned human Spirit-Mind-Body?

Innakesh

Dear All !
The best answer I´ve come up with so far, it´s: SRI SATHYA SAI SUPER SPECIALTY HOSPITAL. It was built in 1 year. Normally it would take 7 years :) No less.
That´s OT!
At least that´s what we would be likely to say, right?
But OT suggests that each one of us is her-/him-self the Supreme Being. Doesnt´t it?
That mind-set has NOT produced this hospital or anything comparable in world architechture. Why not, if this is true? The truth about it is, that this premise has never been proven as fact.
And why did Sri Sathya Sai Baba accomplish this, when he believed in one universal consciousness? Why is this perhaps the greatest "OT" achievement, when it contradicts the concept of full OT :) ?
Nowhere in the last 100 years even has any construction in the whole world defied the laws of science like the creation of this hospital has. Maybe only the pyramids have.
And it was built by the Avatar Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Food for thought, isn´t it? Perhaps we need to trouble shoot LRH´s beliefs? Which "OT" can build something 7 times faster than science requires? Go for it! :)
I wish you all the best!
Innakesh

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Dear All !
The best answer I´ve come up with so far, it´s: SRI SATHYA SAI SUPER SPECIALTY HOSPITAL. It was built in 1 year. Normally it would take 7 years :) No less.
That´s OT!
At least that´s what we would be likely to say, right?
But OT suggests that each one of us is her-/him-self the Supreme Being. Doesnt´t it?
That mind-set has NOT produced this hospital or anything comparable in world architechture. Why not, if this is true? The truth about it is, that this premise has never been proven as fact.
And why did Sri Sathya Sai Baba accomplish this, when he believed in one universal consciousness? Why is this perhaps the greatest "OT" achievement, when it contradicts the concept of full OT :) ?
Nowhere in the last 100 years even has any construction in the whole world defied the laws of science like the creation of this hospital has. Maybe only the pyramids have.
And it was built by the Avatar Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Food for thought, isn´t it? Perhaps we need to trouble shoot LRH´s beliefs? Which "OT" can build something 7 times faster than science requires? Go for it! :)
I wish you all the best!
Innakesh
Congratulations! You win the prize for the longest stupidest thread title. Now go away!

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest you try to clear your mind of these silly concepts of OT.

You also need to learn a bit more about critical thinking and science.

The building was built. Building a building is not a scientific feat.

You need to learn to question things instead of accepting them without thinking.

Who says it was done in 1/7 th the time? Is this really true. Or is it complete bullshit.

If they were real OTs they would have just put the building there - poof! Maybe take a second or two. Why do you denigrate the TRUE POWER of an OT with this nonsense about building buildings in a year? :D