Where are all these people who promoted Dianetics back in 1995?

Riddick

I clap to no man

Riddick

I clap to no man

Riddick

I clap to no man
One of the names mentioned is Keith Code, famous motorcycle guy, is he still involved, and why and why not?

HelluvaHoax!

watch from the beginning. Millions of people?

Are these success story people in the info commercial still involved?

Well, the NARRATOR of the Scientology promotional video, Michael Fairman, has not been involved for more than a decade.

Actor Michael Fairman was at one time
considered "The Face Of Scientology"

He had an "explosive" departure from the cult around 2011 and participated in an outstanding interview with Tony Ortega that exposes what sleazy back-stabbing misanthropic misfits run Scientology.

excerpt:
Fairman was confronted by Scientology spokesman Tommy Davis about his interaction with (a blown Scientologist). Davis had with him Fairman’s “Suppressive Person Declare,” but he didn’t let him see its contents. Fairman was able to obtain it later on. It really pissed me off. I was very, very angry,” he says. “Most of it is a bunch of bullshit. And what truth is in it was taken from my PC folders.” Like other Scientologists, Fairman went through “auditing,” a kind of confessional counseling, and what he revealed about himself was jotted down by an auditor in a folder. Critics have long contended that Scientology keeps these folders — which are supposed to be confidential, as in a Catholic confessional — so that the material can be used against members if they dare defect. LINK TO FULL STORY

RECAP: When the celebrity"FACE" of your religion turns out to be an evil DB it's very disappointing. However it's easy to handle by using Ron's tech and third-partying, black-PRing, attacking, stalking, disconnecting and declaring them SP; after which you can spew outrageous lies about them and also use all the confidential session material to try and humiliate them and destroy their friendships and career. Then you can terrorize and attack them with deceptive tricks and black operations designed to "spin them in" and make them insane. Before Scientology none of these miraculous handlings were available to mankind.

Type4_PTS

Well, the NARRATOR of the Scientology promotional video, Michael Fairman, has not been involved for more than a decade.

Actor Michael Fairman was at one time
considered "The Face Of Scientology"

He had an "explosive" departure from the cult around 2011 and participated in an outstanding interview with Tony Ortega that exposes what sleazy back-stabbing misanthropic misfits run Scientology.

excerpt:
Fairman was confronted by Scientology spokesman Tommy Davis about his interaction with (a blown Scientologist). Davis had with him Fairman’s “Suppressive Person Declare,” but he didn’t let him see its contents. Fairman was able to obtain it later on. It really pissed me off. I was very, very angry,” he says. “Most of it is a bunch of bullshit. And what truth is in it was taken from my PC folders.” Like other Scientologists, Fairman went through “auditing,” a kind of confessional counseling, and what he revealed about himself was jotted down by an auditor in a folder. Critics have long contended that Scientology keeps these folders — which are supposed to be confidential, as in a Catholic confessional — so that the material can be used against members if they dare defect. LINK TO FULL STORY

RECAP: When the celebrity"FACE" of your religion turns out to be an evil DB it's very disappointing. However it's easy to handle by using Ron's tech and third-partying, black-PRing, attacking, stalking, disconnecting and declaring them SP; after which you can spew outrageous lies about them and also use all the confidential session material to try and humiliate them and destroy their friendships and career. Then you can terrorize and attack them with deceptive tricks and black operations designed to "spin them in" and make them insane. Before Scientology none of these miraculous handlings were available to mankind.

Michael Fairman was in a Scientology PSA back 9 years ago:

Isaac

Where are all the members?
They are Dead or Declared SP's.
:cool:

Isaac

"Today's Face Of Scientology"
2017 ~ 2022

View attachment 18153

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Footnote: 101 informative lectures available on YouTube :whistle:
Marty Rathbun is a turncoat of the worst type - he betrays humanity for his own personal gain. Karma will really suck for him and Monique Rathbun.