When Hubbard billed Leon Steinberg for one third of a million dollars.

Karen#1

Leon.Steinberg.png
Leon was one of the early SHSBC students, one of the first Class VIIIs and one of the first Class XIIs. He fled the cult in 1982

Leon.Steinberg.Apollo.png

Karen#1

40 years later, Janis Gilham Grady organizes get togethers of Ex Sea Org in Las Vegas>
This is a snapshot of Leon ~~ extreme right with other ex Apollo males. (There were more but roaming around did not
make it to the photo shot.

Apollo.males..jpg

HelluvaHoax!

View attachment 3718
Leon was one of the early SHSBC students, one of the first Class VIIIs and one of the first Class XIIs. He fled the cult in 1982

View attachment 3719

Sounds pretty spiritual! I like a no-nonsense religion that orders people to pay a third of a million dollars for the revenues they lost inside their sacred Sunday sermons.

I was really trying to figure out how someone could steal that much from the collection plate.

When i first read it I wondered, is Ron reallllly Buddha? Because I can't recall any anecdote where Buddha hit up one of the monks for a third of a million.

Asisde from all that madness there is a bright point. The photo looks like a freeze frame from the movie Zelig. Anyone spot Woody Allen yet? LOL

Last edited:

pineapple

On the Dole
Asisde from all that madness there is a bright point. The photo above looks like a freeze frame from the movie Zelig. Anyone spot Woody Allen yet? LOL

The search function is back on the old site. :)