What's Chuck J. Doing ?

Lee #28

I remember watching Zoro as a kid.....on TV.

That era....in Southern California...and Mexico... The Spanish Land Grants....

The "Catholic Mission Network...."

The Haciendas.....and Ranches....

Anyway....never forgot that TV show.... Kinda interesting.

Chuck J.

Election Fraud Has Consequences

Chuck J.

I'm asking for your help. This is Timmy. My Mom's cat. She needs to re-home him. If you or anyone you know can give him a home we can make it happen.

As is my lot in life, cats and kittens find me, I've found / rescued at least a dozen in my life that I can remember, there are maybe even more that I can't remember. Timmy came into my life in July 2016.

Screenshot from 2021-09-11 22-07-01.png
I found Timmy completely by accident on July 26th 2016. It was so random it was meant to be. I stopped in the shade of some big trees along a country road near the Wheatland Ferry north of Salem, Oregon, to drink my energy drink I had just bought at a little country store. We were going thru a heatwave. It was over 100 degrees, and really hot & muggy that weekend. I had noticed this spot several weeks before and had been wanting to stop there, so I did that day.

I pulled over, sat in my car sipping my energy drink trying to catch any breeze and heard a meow, "what the heck?" Someone had abandoned him, probably only a couple hours before. Left him behind a log on the side of the road with a now empty paper plate of food. It took awhile to earn his trust. After I finally get him in my car and start it up he jumps out the window, they were rolled down cuz it was so hot lol, Duh!

So after about ten minutes of making friends with him, again, I get him in the car again, this time with the windows up. He hid under the seat and cried all the way to my Mom's house which I had decided to go to since it was fairly close. I called him Timoteo "Timmy" Pavorotti cuz he was crying like a little opera singer.

He was maybe six weeks old. His eyes were still blue. Someone had left him there to die. It was pure chance I stopped to find him. I wasn't even surprised by this. Like I said, cats find me, always have. I'm a cat person whether I want to be or not. :)

After I found him I took him to my Mom's, long story short she kept him. That was five years ago. He's an indoor / outdoor cat. Likes to go out for a couple hours at night. He's turned into a bit of a lap cat, and is very mellow. Pretty much scared of everything, especially dogs. Doesn't like most people and will hide when they come over the house, although he does warm up to some few strangers. I have no idea why, I guess he senses they're OK.

He's had it pretty good with my Mom, for a kitten that was slated to be a coyotes breakfast. I wanted to make sure he had a good life after that. This is Oregon, plenty of coyotes. My sister-in-law's poodle got ate by coyotes. Timmy would not have lasted the day out there.

My Mom is 82 and can no longer keep up her house or get up the stairs too well and has been wanting to go to an assisted living facility. The town she lives in is something of a mecca for these elder care places. There are several of them. The one she wants to live in is pretty nice, I've been there before. Her former next-door neighbor and friend went to live there.

My Mom can't take Timmy to the assisted living place and doesn't know what to do with him. So, I'm asking you for some help. If you know ANYONE who would be a good fit for a mellow 5 1/2 year old cat, PLEASE contact me at [email protected]

We can work out any logistics, delivery. I live in Baja, Mexico but I will drive him to you or whatever we need to do, meet halfway, etc.

UVIYrsE.jpg

More info: Timmy is neutered, has all his shots, has a chip, has a medical record book and a cat carrier. Is very mellow, kinda timid but independent as well. Not super vocal but will let you know if he needs something. Not real athletic but can jump when he wants too. Is a longhair. He looks huge but it's just his hair, he's only 11 pounds. And that's pretty much the only issue with him the need to keep his hair under control with a comb / brush from time to time. He has several brushes which of course come with him.

He's had it pretty good, I wanted him to after his rocky start in life. I want to make sure he goes to a good home. I want him to go to a good situation.

He could adjust to other cats but I suspect it'd maybe be hard to for him to live with any dogs, unless the dogs were super mellow.

If you have any leads, so I can give Timmy a new home, please contact me.

cheers,
Chuck J.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Nosy_Creature

....and other stuff. I apologize in advance, felt I needed a thread of my own to post tangential observations and comments that are squirming like a toad in my brain begging to get out. :D

Today: Lunch. Three taco's Dorado con todo. Those are radishes, some lime slices, and sauce for the taco's. Candy for after and a Tecate. I'm not a Tecate fan but it was all he had. It's OK if it's chilled down real good.
View attachment 12956
This guy is from Sinaloa so I guess this is estilo Sinaloa. I've become a big fan of comida Oaxaca however, great stuff.
That candy stuff isn't healthy, my friend. Ditch it.

Chuck J.

Chuck J.

I'm watching Battlefield Earth - A Saga of the Year 3000 :hysterical:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGXvVCOium7j/

It's like driving by a car accident. You want to look but you know it's probably better if you don't.

I saw it when it first was released and completely forgot almost all of it. So, so bad in spots and almost good in others. I can see how it could have been an OK sci-fi movie but I suspect the mighty midgets' (Dave the Movie Mogul) interference in it prevented that.

Last edited:

Karakorum

This is the future they want: For the Elite to become richer, the poor more destitute, and the middle class wiped out so no one can ever rise above it.
View attachment 14445
Not much has changed since the days of Carnegie and JP Morgan. There's always gonna be rich people who have more than thousands of poor people.

The difference between bad and good government is not necessarily the income gap (Everyone is poor in Guinea-Bissau, does that make it a good place?). It is the rule of law and the democratic institutions that make the difference.

Ukraine has a gini index of 0.241, Canada has 0.728, USA has 0.852, Russia 0.879. (the higher the score, the more dramatic the inequality).
But if you would compare actually living in these countries, Russia is much more similar to Ukraine than to either US or Canada.
Why? Because there's no rule of law in Russia. On the federal level everything goes along the whims of the lovable leader and his elite circlejerk mafia. In the countryside, you enter a mire of graft, nepotism, prejudice, buddy-buddy arrangements and a police force that acts as a glorified racket.

Russia could have been like Canada. Has a similar population density, similar climate, lots of space and lots of natural resources. Russians could have had the same standard of living that Canadians have.
Government is what makes the difference.

Source:
Wealth Inequality By Country 2021

Chuck J.

Not much has changed since the days of Carnegie and JP Morgan. There's always gonna be rich people who have more than thousands of poor people.

The difference between bad and good government is not necessarily the income gap (Everyone is poor in Guinea-Bissau, does that make it a good place?). It is the rule of law and the democratic institutions that make the difference.

Ukraine has a gini index of 0.241, Canada has 0.728, USA has 0.852, Russia 0.879. (the higher the score, the more dramatic the inequality).
But if you would compare actually living in these countries, Russia is much more similar to Ukraine than to either US or Canada.
Why? Because there's no rule of law in Russia. On the federal level everything goes along the whims of the lovable leader and his elite circlejerk mafia. In the countryside, you enter a mire of graft, nepotism, prejudice, buddy-buddy arrangements and a police force that acts as a glorified racket.

Russia could have been like Canada. Has a similar population density, similar climate, lots of space and lots of natural resources. Russians could have had the same standard of living that Canadians have.
Government is what makes the difference.

Source:
Wealth Inequality By Country 2021
Wrong.
A lot has changed.
The middle class has shrunk alarmingly since then. (by design)
As much as the middle-class is maligned, (think Hubbard and his snarky comments especially)
it's very important to a functioning liveable society.
Without it we have feudalism.

Welcome to the new feudalism.
Brought to you by globocorp. (Deep State)
You'll be poor, eat bugs.... and like it.

Because this guy knows what's best for you.
download.jpeg

1619844886694.png
I suspect he loves meaningless statistics also.
Helps justify the genocide.
You don't seem to understand the goal of these psychopaths.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

Meanwhile back in Mexico:

MEXICAN SUPER BOWL REPORTER WHO PROPOSED TO TOM BRADY ACCUSED OF EMBEZZLING 3 BILLION PESOS
Mexican Super Bowl Reporter Who Proposed To Tom Brady Accused Of Embezzling 3 BILLION Pesos
by Joe Kinsey

If the embezzling accusations being leveled against Mexican TV host/reporter Inés Gómez Mont who, at Super Bowl XLII, asked Tom Brady to marry her are true, she’s more of a wild woman than we knew. Mexican authorities are hunting for Gómez Mont and her husband Victor Alvarez Puga over a scheme to embezzle THREE BILLION pesos — $146 million — from the Mexican Ministry of the Interior.

Mexican TV outlets report that Gomez Mont and her husband fled the country less than a week after an arrest warrant was issued for the couple. Mont, who wore a wedding gown to Super Bowl XLII’s media day, has been silent on Instagram since September 12, around the time investigators say she and Victor fled.

She wrote on Instagram that the couple “have not had access to that warrant, nor the proof that justifies it.”
“We are preparing to face this process and exercise all our rights,” she added.

Mexican authorities are now asking Interpol to get involved in hunting down the former Super Bowl stuntress and her husband on charges of money laundering, operations with resources of illicit origin and embezzlement. The charges carry prison terms of 20 to 60 years in prison.

While it’s unclear where Gomez Mont and her husband would flee to, it’s being reported that in December 2020 the couple dropped $17 million on a Florida house that was once owned by Cher. There’s also allegedly a New York City apartment in the couple’s real estate empire that could serve as a hiding spot.

The case against the TV host and her husband centers on what authorities say are almost 1,500 banking operations with shell companies from 2016 to 2017. The accounts were used to facilitate tax evasion and money laundering, according to the government.

Specifically, via translation, “The money left the government through contracts signed by restricted invitation in 2016 and 2017. These were assets labeled for federal prisons and with which they intended to acquire security equipment. It was all a simulation.

“In fact, what the authorities have identified is that the companies that have been awarded the contracts have diverted the money into a complex network of billing or shell companies.”

Remember, suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but let’s just say Ines’ TV job wasn’t paying for Cher’s house. The hubby clearly has some explaining to do here.

Screenshot from 2021-09-24 11-21-50.png
Inés Gómez Mont - She's a material girl.

Karakorum

Wrong.
A lot has changed.
Oh really?

The middle class in the US constituted the largest percentage of the population in circa 1970. Now it shrank.
But during Carnegie's day it was smaller than today. Let me give a specific example:

When the Titanic sailed on its first and last voyage, it was the most luxurious ocean liner afloat. And yet it had a capacity for 833 First Class Passengers, 614 Second Class and 1,006 in Third Class.

So in 1912 the middle and upper class was so small at the time that the most luxurious ship on the world had to dedicate 40% of its capacity for the working class.

Hard to say which is the most luxurious liner today, but let me give you a hint all of them have a 3rd class capacity of 0. No need to fill the ship with working class people, the middle and upper classes are so large that they alone keep that industry going.

D

Deleted member 51

Oh really?

The middle class in the US constituted the largest percentage of the population in circa 1970. Now it shrank.
But during Carnegie's day it was smaller than today. Let me give a specific example:

When the Titanic sailed on its first and last voyage, it was the most luxurious ocean liner afloat. And yet it had a capacity for 833 First Class Passengers, 614 Second Class and 1,006 in Third Class.

So in 1912 the middle and upper class was so small at the time that the most luxurious ship on the world had to dedicate 40% of its capacity for the working class.

Hard to say which is the most luxurious liner today, but let me give you a hint all of them have a 3rd class capacity of 0. No need to fill the ship with working class people, the middle and upper classes are so large that they alone keep that industry going.
You seem to be very confused.

1. First, the current Middle Class in the USA is BOTH what you call “Working Class” and “Middle Class.” Nobody really uses the term “working class” here because the middle class WORKS. Classes are defined primarily by income, social status and where you live.

2. The working class on the Titanic primarily WORKED on the Titanic.

3). The population of the US in 1911 (Titanic) was 92 million. It is now over 330 million. That’s why there are more people in the middle class, but the income divide is far wider now than then.

You could have checked these facts yourself. A lot of this is obvious if you give it even a little thought.

The_Fixer

Wrong.
A lot has changed.
As much as the middle-class is maligned, (think Hubbard and his snarky comments especially)
it's very important to a functioning liveable society.
Without it we have feudalism.

Welcome to the new feudalism.
Brought to you by globocorp. (Deep State)
You'll be poor, eat bugs.... and like it.
This first article supports what you say, but not in the way or the means that you are saying.