What is the current status of RTC ? "Religious" technology center. Execution Arm of Miscavige

Karen#1

David Miscavige devised a method to completely and utterly control *EVERY* org. He placed a devotee to himself in symbolic Navy/Nazy uniform who knowledge reported anything and everything going on in that location directly to RTC on a bypass of all chains of management.

These RTC Miscavige groupies were a cult within a cult.

They *Ran* the Org., to hell with COs and EDs. They would even take over in HGCs and run the board making the D of P get out of the way.
Feared by one and one all they RULED.

The Religious Technology Center (RTC) was ostensibly created in 1982 to protect the Technology of Scientology. However, what RTC actually protects is David Miscavige.

From the 50 *emissaries* DM had, last reports were at INT Base RTC is down to 12 Sea org Members or less.

No RTC member was permitted to marry someone of lower rank than RTC ! Slender pickings.

RTC was charged with "protecting" the secret confidential OT levels.
But as an ironic boomerang the proliferation and world wide dissemination and posting of the Sekrit SEKRIT OT Levels has increased exponentially since the creation of RTC !

RTCcrew.jpg

RTC.Licensing.jpgRTC.Jim.Moonie.jpg

Last edited:

Karen#1

David Miscavige ordered RTC to have the "TRS" of COLD CHROME STEEL.

RTC members evolved into thinking CONTROL = FORCE.
Thereafter was the yelling, screaming, spitting, punching, assault and battery which Tommy Davis blamed entirely on Marty Rathbun.

The Truth Rundown faithfully interviewed on video 12 INT Base members, several RTC and now its forever on AMAZON for a small fee.
Tampa Bay Times monetized the interviews...I don't fault them.

The TRUTH RUNDOWN

Amazon.com: The Truth Rundown: Stories of violence, intimidation and control in the world of Scientology eBook: The staff of the Tampa Bay Times, The staff of the Tampa Bay Times: Kindle Store

Karen#1

The Scn Cult touts that sessions are private and they scream Priest/Penitent privilege.. in the law courts.

In actuality any RTC staff member can summon and get a confessional folder and call for a video tape of the session and hear and see eveythign confessed.

Sanctity of a session ? Ridiculous !
RTC.Silvia.Llorens.jpg

Karen#1

Silvia LLorens (above post) subsequently posts frequently on Mike Rinder's blog. LOL

RTC Office for the RTC Representative for Flag Service Org.
Rikki was one of the RTC Reps at the FSO when Lisa Mcpherson lost her life. I hate even talking about this, she was involved even if only by knowledge and/or enforcing orders.
The word is she was gotten out of the country. All those staff connected with Lisa were "disappeared"

RTC.Rep.FSO.jpg

Karen#1

Laugh with me ~~~ LOLOLOL

Warren Mcshane and Alan Cartrright *Protecting* the trademarks against misuse by SQUIRRELS.

I am sure the squirrels are in great FEAR of RTC and their bogus threat letters !

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Warren.Alan.Cartwright.jpg

Karen#1

Tommy Davis describes Life at the Int Base.
The Cuckoo's Nest.
This is Life at the "vatican" of the cult where the top Executives live

Image " RTC LOGORTC.logo.jpg

Karakorum

During my time the clear majority of RTC reps and CMO were women. It felt a bit off, as other SO groups were mostly gender-balanced.

The Scn Cult touts that sessions are private and they scream Priest/Penitent privilege.. in the law courts.

In actuality any RTC staff member can summon and get a confessional folder and call for a video tape of the session and hear and see eveythign confessed.
Of course they can! And they do. They are not the only ones, we had info requests for ethics files (including audio or vid recordings) come from other places including OSA. I was handling precisely these sorts of requests.

Karen#1

Lee #28

DM would toss them out, but first demand they perform a sex show in front of the rest of the staff.

I know in jest....but it brought to mind a question.

Were the berthing areas under surveillance?

Did sleeping rooms have cameras in them?

Did bathrooms and washrooms have any cameras?

Karen#1

I am interested in thoughts, ideas, opinions, views and considerations on the RTC symbol which is supposed to have intimidating *ETHICS PRESENCE*

See the symbology ? :hysterical: RTC.logo.jpg

Lee #28

Hey Karen, have you got a pic of that framed sign that all the Orgs started hanging in the lobby.....something about anyone Reporting to the RTC any outness.....or something like that.

If I recall correctly.....some sort of Bounty Money was offered?

Karen#1

Hey Karen, have you got a pic of that framed sign that all the Orgs started hanging in the lobby.....something about anyone Reporting to the RTC any outness.....or something like that.

If I recall correctly.....some sort of Bounty Money was offered?

Lee....is it this ?

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Someone who's never been in the SO cannot imagine the lack of privacy. You sleep in a room with literally a dozen other people, stuffed in triple decker bunk beds. The bathrooms are generally full, and not individual setups. You would have to use a lot of ingenuity to figure out how to get time alone with somebody.

Karakorum

Even areas that did not normally have cameras could end up being bugged or taped for a period of time if inv had an ongoing case related to it and made the call that we need direct evidence. I assume the same was true for OSA. I had personally requested using cameras in some specific places as part of some of my cases. Not infrequently the footage was then used in the decision making process or served as additional evidence when a CommEv arrived.
There was a team of technical people who would install these small round-bubble cameras. I did not know them in person very well, but we would request things done and they would get it done.

Last edited:

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Tommy Davis describes Life at the Int Base.
The Cuckoo's Nest.
This is Life at the "vatican" of the cult where the top Executives live

Image " RTC LOGOView attachment 3168
So in his desperate sycophantic rant to clear the dwarfmouse of all the beatings, he pins it all on Ratbuns, thereby exposing as liars all of the wives of the real beatings victims who went on TV claiming that none of it had ever occurred! This should make it crystal clear for the dullards that missed it that members of the COS will lie and lie to self preserve and protect their higher ups. Oh they just dig themselves a deeper hole every time they open their mouths don't they?

Last edited: