What Is Needed?

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
What is needed?

You don’t need to tune in to get an answer to this question.

It is IAS Anniversary event month and there is no IAS event. They are scrambling…

Money, money, money is what is needed. It’s the only thing that is ever needed. “We need to keep our 4th dynamic campaigns going that are helping billions of people every week… blah blah blah”

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

EXCERPT from blog:
What is needed?

It is IAS Anniversary event month and there is no IAS event. They are scrambling…

Money, money, money is what is needed. It’s the only thing that is ever needed. “We need to keep our 4th dynamic campaigns going that are helping billions of people every week… blah blah blah”
No IAS event? Thank you Mary, Joseph and Jesus.

This is huge Karen!! What do you think is going on? David Miscavige is dead or the US Government finally did their jobs and the FBI and IRS shut those fucktards down?

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back

EXCERPT from blog:
What is needed?

Let me quote one part from that blog: entry "If an activity does not generate income it dies a very fast death in the scientology bubble."

Really? Do superbowl ads generate income? Do the letter-sending-orgies generate much income? Do comm-evs and SP declares really generate income, or do they make scn lose income because often talented and productive experts are kicked out or sent to the rpf?

It is one fundamental thing where me and Mike seem to disagree. I think deep down, scn is all about control. Money is just one of the means to achieve control. Dave tried to make a bit more about money and a bit less about control, but the system itself is not structured that way.

Amazon and Walmart and Citibank are all about the money. Scientology is very different and precisely because scn is all about control.