WHAT do you do AFTER leaving a cult?

HelluvaHoax!

Faith Yen is an ex-cult member who fully left the Moonies cult in August, 2019. Here she provides practical steps to heal and move forward in life after spiritual abuse and human trafficking.

She's smart, funny and awesome. Great communicator!

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
I watched the other video on her channel too. Great person. Just delightful! :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

I watched the other video on her channel too. Great person. Just delightful! :yes:

Thanks, that was very enjoyable and entertaining. I wonder if this seriously thoughtful and witty-funny girl has found a good way to put that beautifully free creative energy into a career. She has many attributes of a stand-up comedian or writer---or actress perhaps? Impeccable timing. It'll be interesting to see where she ends up putting those cool talents to work!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Its a damn shame she had to be born into the Moonies! What a waste!

I mean, otherwise she could have been born into a normal family! Then, then she would be have ended up on this Ex-Scn board saying really funny shit.

So many times she could have made us laugh, what a waste! LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
WHAT do you do AFTER leaving a cult?

My answer: Keep cats, plant ferns, live life. :thumbsup:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Excellent video.
I was not bad until she started advertising for "mindfulness meditation" at 6.38

Out from one cult, into the next one. (n)

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Short answer: Live your life. Get a spouse, have some kids, hang out with friends. Create a secure, prosperous life for yourself.

Someday, the cult will finish chewing your still-in family up, having extracted every last bit from them, and will spit them out. At that point they will come to you, because they have no place else to go. Be there when that happens.