What a train wreck: The ignominious fate of Scientology’s original flagship, the ‘Apollo’

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
(This article by Jeffrey Augustine was first published on The Underground Bunker. It is republished here with added content and archival material.)

L. Ron Hubbard’s original flagship, the Apollo, met a freak ending when it was hit and destroyed by a 3,750,000 pound freight train. This is somewhat ironic when you remember Hubbard’s 1963 claim…

Chuck J.

Election Fraud Has Consequences
That was fascinating!

I'd never heard that story, it's one the cult would not want people to know, lol.

Everyone was making money on that deal except the cult!
:roflmao::hysterical:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

EXCERPT from blog:
(This article by Jeffrey Augustine was first published on The Underground Bunker. It is republished here with added content and archival material.)

L. Ron Hubbard’s original flagship, the Apollo, met a freak ending when it was hit and destroyed by a 3,750,000 pound freight train. This is somewhat ironic when you remember Hubbard’s 1963 claim…

Too funny!

Quote lifted from Jeffrey's great research article:

“I notice that we all believe that Venus has a methane atmosphere and is unlivable. I almost got run down by a freight locomotive the other day." – Hubbard: “Between Lives Implants” lecture of 23 July 1963.