We Don’t Come Back

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
It is their motto “We Come Back.” It goes hand in hand with signing up for a billion years – we will return, over and over, lifetime fire lifetime to fulfill this obligation. Ask any Sea Org member, in fact, any scientologist and they will explain this with absolute certainty.

Yet, since the formation of the Sea Org in 1967 — more than 50 years — there is not a single case of a Sea Org member returning to duty after their 21 year “leave of absence.”

HelluvaHoax!

Holy hell, that is so embarrassing that once upon a time I could have had win on doing a clay demo of "WE COME BACK". LOL!

Fortunately, I now have an even bigger win the utterly absurd impossibility of doing a clay demo of that.

I guess my takeaway from going to the theme park of ScientologyLand is that it's better to read about it than to pay the admission and take the ride called "DR. HUBBARD'S MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR". The problem with that ride is that after you experience it dozens of times and then get off the rollercoaster and begin to leave the theme park, the exits are blocked by ethics officers.

Then they use lie detectors and wickedly scream accusatory interrogation questions at you for not wanting to "re-sign" on the ride. If you resist that, they tell you very scary ghost stories about BTs haunting you for eternity.

PRO TIP: For those who still think it's a fun family outing to visit Scientology-Land, you should probably know that it's not exactly like other theme parks.

ps: (URGENT!!!). I was just about to post another graphic below the DISNEYLAND promo piece, above. I did a quick search for a Scientology promo piece extolling FLAG as the "Friendliest place on Earth" or words to that effect. But, to my great surprise, i search a few ways and could not find any graphic with that slogan. I even tried checking out "Source Magazine", but nothing. I am not quite desperately in need of a graphic depicting Hubbard's shameless rip-off of Walt Disney's ingenious marketing slogan. The rewards for anyone that finds a suitable graphic will be epic. And you should not fear that this is about paying you MEST money, I would not even think of trapping you into the MEST universe any further by tempting you with monetary rewards. Dr. Hubbard scientifically proved that the more MEST/MONEY a being has (on this planet) the MORE MISERABLE they become! Instead of ruining your life by handing you reward money, I will instead flow you power and theta. If a decent graphic is located, I feel quite certain that it will appear in the "Stupid Thread" next to the Disneyland graphic. I don't think i need to remind you that today is Thursday and there are only a few hours left until we post our Birthday Game stats. So let's make this go right and help Don Hubbard (see avatar) achieve his dream of a Clear Internet and a world without cringefully creepy cults.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

EXCERPT from blog:
It is their motto “We Come Back.” It goes hand in hand with signing up for a billion years – we will return, over and over, lifetime fire lifetime to fulfill this obligation. Ask any Sea Org member, in fact, any scientologist and they will explain this with absolute certainty.

Yet, since the formation of the Sea Org in 1967 — more than 50 years — there is not a single case of a Sea Org member returning to duty after their 21 year “leave of absence.”
Guess they forgot about it after coming back from the implanting station. :LOL:

Speaking more seriously, there was at least one guy during my time who claimed to have been someone back from the scn 60s. I remember reading somewhere that a person claimed to be a "recovered BT" :screwy:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

At least I found this, from an article in the TAMPA BAY TIMES in October of 2019:

"Hubbard trademarked a motto for the hotel: 'The friendliest place in the whole world'.”

Was that the actual exact slogan? I always thought it was closer to calling Flag "The Friendliest Place in the World".

Was that word "whole" really in that slogan? Words matter! LOL

Maybe it was a typo and should have read:

THE FRIENDLIEST PLACE IN THE "HOLE" WORLD

(ref: OTs being incarcerated in the "hole" to debug
their cases and show them the Way To Happiness)

HelluvaHoax!

Isn't there a blowtech drill to recover these blown SO members?
Yes, in fact two (2) blowtech remedies:

1. For Scientologists who are off the bridge and disaffected. The remedy is to promise them a new auditing level that handles all of the reasons the 100% workable tech did not work. And if they are still resistive, to assure them that this one new breakthrough alone will not only handle the ruin they originally came into Scientology to handle---but it will also create more case gain that all of the rest of the grade chart combined!

2. For COS Scientologists that have already fully blown and become an INDIE Scientologist. The remedy is to tell them that all arbitraries have now been canceled as well as typos corrected----and that the new Bridge is exactly as Ron wanted it. Then have them do a clay demo of how the world's greatest OT (Ron) was not able enough enough to publish the Bridge exactly how he wanted it while he was alive, and how much more OT he must truly be that he can get others to publish it correctly even though he is no longer on this planet. Indies will have monstrously huge wins on just hearing of these breakthroughs and approximately 97.5% of them won't even need the rundown itself, they'll just sign up and start donating on their own.

D

Deleted member 51

At least I found this, from an article in the TAMPA BAY TIMES in October of 2019:

"Hubbard trademarked a motto for the hotel: 'The friendliest place in the whole world'.”

Was that the actual exact slogan? I always thought it was closer to calling Flag "The Friendliest Place in the World".

Was that word "whole" really in that slogan? Words matter! LOL

Maybe it was a typo and should have read:

THE FRIENDLIEST PLACE IN THE "HOLE" WORLD

(ref: OTs being incarcerated in the "hole" to debug
their cases and show them the Way To Happiness)

“The Friendliest Place in Sector 4 on a Prison Planet” :roflmao:

Lee #28

I beg to differ.....

Lots of Scientologists came back.....

I knew an OT 8 that told me she had been Nefertiti ....

The Qual Sec at AOLA told me he had been Hammurabi....

My Landlord's wife told me her young son had been Elvis....

LRH....well....he said he had been lots of other people....

The boyfriend of an OT8 in LA...told me the Org wouldn't let him go up the Bridge because he had been Genghis Khan...

I'm sure there are more....but can't remember off hand.

Oh yea....wasn't the Senior C/S Int....supposed to have been St. Luke?

Oh yea....my Landlord, an OT7.....said he had been Moses....

Last one.....Arthur Hubbard introduced himself to me as King Arthur.....

:popcorn:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I beg to differ.....

The boyfriend of an OT8 in LA...told me the Org wouldn't let him go up the Bridge because he had been Genghis Khan...

I met 5 Marilyn Monroes.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I beg to differ.....

Do you recall the name of the Senior C/S Int?

guanoloco

As-Wased
A moment of reminiscent fondness for Ole' ESMB...a vignette of genius of parody gifted from the talents of HelluvaHoax!...one of the defining moments when I became a fan of his posts and fell in love with the parody...

Maybe he can resurrect it but there once existed a post called

WE ARE MARILYN MONROE

or something like that.

Fucking hilarious!!

Almost as good as the "sips calmag" post.

LOLOLOLOLOL

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
Yes, in fact two (2) blowtech remedies:

1. For Scientologists who are off the bridge and disaffected. The remedy is to promise them a new auditing level that handles all of the reasons the 100% workable tech did not work. And if they are still resistive, to assure them that this one new breakthrough alone will not only handle the ruin they originally came into Scientology to handle---but it will also create more case gain that all of the rest of the grade chart combined!

2. For COS Scientologists that have already fully blown and become an INDIE Scientologist. The remedy is to tell them that all arbitraries have now been canceled as well as typos corrected----and that the new Bridge is exactly as Ron wanted it. Then have them do a clay demo of how the world's greatest OT (Ron) was not able enough enough to publish the Bridge exactly how he wanted it while he was alive, and how much more OT he must truly be that he can get others to publish it correctly even though he is no longer on this planet. Indies will have monstrously huge wins on just hearing of these breakthroughs and approximately 97.5% of them won't even need the rundown itself, they'll just sign up and start donating on their own.

I did not have a "ruin" when I got into Scientology.
I was manipulated and deceived by "trained" Scientologists; purchasing several very expensive and time consuming "ruins" from Scientology.
Scientology gave me problems I did not want.
I solved my "ruins" Scientology sold me when I left Scientology.
My problems finally vanished and disappeared.
Scientology SUCKS!
Scientology is nothing but a big, conning, confusing mind fuck.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I did not have a "ruin" when I got into Scientology.
I was manipulated and deceived by "trained" Scientologists; purchasing several very expensive and time consuming "ruins" from Scientology.
Scientology gave me problems I did not want.
I solved my "ruins" Scientology sold me when I left Scientology.
My problems finally vanished and disappeared.
Scientology SUCKS!
Scientology is nothing but a big, conning, confusing mind fuck.
If you look at the EPs of the Grades you get all of those when you leave Scientology.

Including ARC Straightwire.

You even get the Clear Cog.

Karakorum

<snip>The boyfriend of an OT8 in LA...told me the Org wouldn't let him go up the Bridge because he had been Genghis Khan...<snip>
I think I know who you mean and that's not true. They wouldn't let him up the bridge because he was a lying bastard.

How do I know? Because we found out that the real Genghis Khan was actually a woman who worked at WISE. She later joined the SO and I had her sent to redo the EPF one time.

True story bro.

Last edited:

Karakorum

LOL^^^^

OK @Karakorum....

What automobiles did the OT8 and her boyfriend drive?

I'll let you know if you are right.....
I'm going back to my tradition of posting irony & sarcasm in red ink, I darn say.