We are free and safe. Here's how it works.

We are cells in the mind of God, drops of water in the sea of God (not my inventions) We look into created space, created by one of us, another cell, in two dimensions. Our view from the outside stretches this to three dimensions and we each create a time stream for four dimensions. We are looking for answers at first. What is this? In searching we create consciousness by separation. We become an "I". That "I" pokes around. At some point enough unpleasantness occurs that the "I' wants out. WE ALL WANT OUT! How, though? On earth a Niagara of solutions has been created, none of which are necessary and most of which forestall the inevitable. Scientology is certainly one of them. At basic, though you are a cell in the mind of God looking. You aren't here in this universe except as you choose to make it so. The solution? One, perspective. Look from the outside of where you are. Two understanding. Go to a bookstore and pick up something of interest. Eventually you'll pop out. However in the meantime nothing permanent can happen and you will depart because that is the way this construct is set up. Hubbard wanted you trapped in your own web. I don't know why. But it is quite impossible regardless. You're already free. Have fun!

Irayam

Ron? Is it you?...

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
You aren't here in this universe except as you choose to make it so.
Ah the classic gnostic claim. Let me counter not by a negation, but with an addition:

"You aren't here in this universe except as you choose to make it so. It is also absolutely necessary and inevitable that a part of you will end up in this universe. Again and again. The chain of being, by its very nature, is a two way street from one extreme lit to the other"

The gnostic claim is that we are pure spirits, accidentally "fallen" from up above. The neoplatonist claim is that we are compounds of matters and several principles (aka souls), all these parts may combine and separate.

The solution?
There is no solution, because there is no problem. Everything is just the way it is, because that is the only way it can be.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
We are cells in the mind of God, drops of water in the sea of God (not my inventions) We look into created space, created by one of us, another cell, in two dimensions. Our view from the outside stretches this to three dimensions and we each create a time stream for four dimensions. We are looking for answers at first. What is this? In searching we create consciousness by separation. We become an "I". That "I" pokes around. At some point enough unpleasantness occurs that the "I' wants out. WE ALL WANT OUT! How, though? On earth a Niagara of solutions has been created, none of which are necessary and most of which forestall the inevitable. Scientology is certainly one of them. At basic, though you are a cell in the mind of God looking. You aren't here in this universe except as you choose to make it so. The solution? One, perspective. Look from the outside of where you are. Two understanding. Go to a bookstore and pick up something of interest. Eventually you'll pop out. However in the meantime nothing permanent can happen and you will depart because that is the way this construct is set up. Hubbard wanted you trapped in your own web. I don't know why. But it is quite impossible regardless. You're already free. Have fun!
Yes, no shortage of cults out there taking advantage of the human condition of suffering.
Hubbard did it to get rich. No if, and's or but's. He was a snake oil salesman of the worst kind. A con man. A criminal evil doer. A sociopath who destroyed people for his own gain. Ron was a nut.
I don't believe in God anymore, in the way I used to believe. I believe we are here living a life and have to solve problems in order to survive. Ron sold "promises of solutions" and developed parlor tricks to "key people out" temporarily while he hijacks their minds and bodies for his gain.
Now it is in the hands of a psychopath, David Miscavige.
Who will be the next Scientology dictator? Marty Rathbun, Alanzo or Tom Padgett? ;)

Yes, no shortage of cults out there taking advantage of the human condition of suffering.
Hubbard did it to get rich. No if, and's or but's. He was a snake oil salesman of the worst kind. A con man. A criminal evil doer. A sociopath who destroyed people for his own gain. Ron was a nut.
I don't believe in God anymore, in the way I used to believe. I believe we are here living a life and have to solve problems in order to survive. Ron sold "promises of solutions" and developed parlor tricks to "key people out" temporarily while he hijacks their minds and bodies for his gain.
Now it is in the hands of a psychopath, David Miscavige.
Who will be the next Scientology dictator? Marty Rathbun, Alanzo or Tom Padgett? ;)
I don't believe in God entire, I know that personage exists. I'm sharing a viewpoint based on that understanding. When you're inside the house looking at rooms you don't know it's a house. When you have stepped outside the house perspective is available. Folks formerly in Scientology are understandably shy of any information. However in this place all information is useful, even Scientology to the point where one sees how not to proceed if one chooses to understand this engineering construct. Which is all it is. A pretty wild, marvelous one but a limited part of the whole.. That's my opinion, and everyone has one. At least mine is free and rather good news. Based on what's happening on this dust mote a little good news might be appreciated. Good luck!

One item Hubbard didn't neglect is ensure anyone electing to leave SCN would have a deep distrust of any other information. The reason is SCN is a control cult. Control oneself, control others, however necessary. Since one is already free in this place That is kinda bizarre but is in the operating nature of religions in general IMO. Even Buddhism to a point although I think they try to simulate one's already existing wish to control as a means of fending off pain while keeping the door open on the other end. At any rate my information is free and good news and accurate, IMO. You're entitled to yours. If I'm correct it doesn't matter what anyone believes. Things will work out.

Type4_PTS

One item Hubbard didn't neglect is ensure anyone electing to leave SCN would have a deep distrust of any other information.
<snip>
Yes, it worked on me for some years after I left. :ohmy:

Hubbard and Miscavige had zero intent on freeing people as that would have resulted in the loss of a customer and lost income. And that is the highest of all High Crimes from the perspective of the CoS

Overcoming the BS implanted into me by Hubbard which caused me to distrust other information was critical to my recovery.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief