Waiting for the Return of L Ron Hubbard.

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
I'm the returned L. Ron Hubbard. I wanted an older body and being that I'm all powerful I threw the thetan out of this body who had occupied it and so here I am! I'm writing more books these days that will soon be available for purchase. Details coming... Actual photo.

Lone Star

I'm the returned L. Ron Hubbard. I wanted an older body and being that I'm all powerful I threw the thetan out of this body who had occupied it and so here I am! I'm writing more books these days that will soon be available for purchase. Details coming... Actual photo.
To hell with more books. Just give us the real non-Slappy OT8, then OT9 and 10!

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
To hell with more books. Just give us the real non-Slappy OT8, then OT9 and 10!
I'm ready to roll with that. The levels handle the psychic trauma of when I created you all shortly after I finished the basic universe structure. I blew off slivers of myself to serve as demi gods. They then blew off slivers of themselves to become thetans who would be decreed to inhabit bodies and train up the non thetan, biological entities that I decided would be most of humanity. Biological robots if you will that needed to be programed. Details will astonish and I'll charge no more than fake Scientology does.o_O:dizzy:

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Wait ! I thought this car thief guy was the returned ElRon? Doesn't the cult have a dealio? An application process, like the Buddhist's where they see if a kid is the returned Lama.

Little Buddha (1993) - IMDb

trailer:
Little Buddha

After the death of Lama Dorje, Tibetan Buddhist monks find three children - one American and two Nepalese - who may be the rebirth of their great teacher.
Director:
Bernardo Bertolucci
Writers:
Bernardo Bertolucci (story), Rudy Wurlitzer (screenplay) | 1 more credit »
Stars:
Keanu Reeves, Bridget Fonda, Ruocheng Ying | See full cast & crew »

It could be a TV series on the $cn. TV network!

Premise:
A look at the lives of a panel of put-upon overworked SO drones who sort the applications from showbiz Mom's auditioning their kid as the new ElRon. Clips of the interviews and auditions, etc. COB makes frequent appearances to berate them and the kids. Hilarity ensues!

Could be their first TV series. A smash Reality TV hit!

Last edited:

pkatz

After the death of Lama Dorje, Tibetan Buddhist monks find three children - one American and two Nepalese - who may be the rebirth of their great teacher
It could be a TV series on the $cn. TV network!
Or it could be real life. When we lived in Clearwater there was a family down the street: white, Anglo-Saxon, American, however you may want to phrase it, and the parents were Buddhists, I don't know what sect. They often had Oriental looking visitors in robes coming around. My kids were friendly with their son and daughters.

Years later I found out the mom had declared her son to be the sect's reincarnated leader, and hold on, the sect's high muckety-mucks accepted him as such! I verified this with an ESMB poster who identified as a follower of a different style of Buddhism who had heard of the lad.

This boy was not noteworthy in any way as a child, just a normal kid. I suspect his mom wanted to be venerated as the vessel he used to come back and save the world, etc etc. and she told a very mundane story about something her son had said as a little boy as proof that he was the One.

Oh boy. Poor kid.

Zertel

Few Non-Scientolgists have ever been inside the secret Scientology compound.
Former Chief of Police, Tim Gallegos, describes what it was like.
It's a 2 min clip which says so much !

Anyone watching this video would never believe me if I told them that as a lower level auditor in the 1970s I considered my role as an auditor to be similar to that of a psychologist. Oh well.