VooDoo

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
On another, non-Scientology forum, I was in contact with the ex we know here as VooDoo. I recently heard there that he has passed away from cancer

He told me abut himself:
I was public for forty years until 2012. I publicly resigned, and had my write-up posted on Marty Rathbun’s site.

I was non-SO staff with the Renos org from 1988 to 1997. Got family still in the church - all disconnected from myself, my wife, and my kids.

I consider myself an independent Scientologist today. I’m good with the tech, but the cult has got to go.

Last edited:

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Wow.

I am truly sorry to hear that, another good soul lost to cancer.

Me and VooDoo had our differences, but we always managed to come to terms even if some debates on the old forums were heated.
We knew some of the same people from west US and exchanged private messages asking each other for information about friends and family that are still inside scientology. We parted as friends.

I'm going to miss him.

Last edited:

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
The thread separating life and death is slender indeed. I'm still getting to grips with losing phenomanon. One minute they're here with us in this world and the next they're gone forever.