VIDEO: The Disappearance of Shelly Miscavige & the Wild World of Scientology

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
VIDEO: The Disappearance of Shelly Miscavige & the Wild World of Scientology.

* * BEGIN DESCRIPTION * *

Today we're going to be diving deep into the disappearance of Shelly Miscavige and the Church of Scientology to find out what really happened - is Shelly missing, or is she a prisoner of belief?

I'm truly fascinated with cults & religions and Scientology has been one of my favourite religious organisations to look into for a while now. I think I've watched almost every documentary, from John Sweeney on the BBC, to Louis Theroux, Going Clear, Leah Remini's show and obviously the great journalism from Tony Ortega. I wanted to talk about Shelly Miscavige on here for a while because, from the outside, it seems like a terrifying mystery...the first lady of Scientology that went missing. However, when you dig into it, you find - in my opinion - an even more terrifying story of coercive control and years of religious indoctrination -- ALLEGEDLY.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this video and I definitely have a lot more videos on cults & religious organisations coming up. Also, go listen to mine and Martyn's podcast -- we post every Tuesday and cover true crime, cults and conspiracies!.

* * END DESCRIPTION * *

/