VIDEO: SCIENTOLOGY ICEBERG EXPLAINED. My Story, by Kelli Copter

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
VIDEO: SCIENTOLOGY ICEBERG EXPLAINED | Part 1 | My Story, by Kelli Copter

* * * * BEGIN DESCRIPTION * * * * *

Published on Jun 21, 2021

Scientology Iceberg Explained : My Story - Born into a Cult

*THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY DOES NOT ENDORSE THIS VIDEO*

At the age of 6 the Church of Scientology informed my Parents I was an SP (Suppressive Person) I needed to be handled or disconnected. This series will explore the Iceberg of Scientology. In this video I’ll be detailing my experience with Scientology. Later we will discuss what I have learnt about this organisation and how deep this Iceberg goes…

If we don’t speak about these things then nothing can change. I hope this video can help someone who might be in a similar situation or someone who is thinking about leaving Scientology.

Thank you to my friends who have been so supportive of me and this whole process I couldn’t do it without you and I love you lots

If you have been affected by Scientology I will leave some links below where you can get support.

Support links :

Dare to Doubt | Questioning and Leaving Scientology helpful resources for members wishing to leave Scientology

The Aftermath Foundation The Aftermath Foundation - Provides assistance for members that need help leaving Scientology

Ex Sea Org Helpline ~ Founded by former Sea Org members, this site was built to help others leaving the Sea Org of Scientology reconnect with friends, find a place to stay, and get a job outside the church. Call 1-866-XSEAORG (1 866- 973-2674), and if you're in the UK, call 0208 864 4940

Ex-Scientology Kids | I was born. I grew up. I escaped. Read the stories of other kids who grew up in Scientology in their Voices in Unison project.

* * * * END DESCRIPTION * * * * *

/

ISNOINews

VIDEO: SCIENTOLOGY ICEBERG EXPLAINED
Part 2 - The Tip (Celebrities, Front Groups and $$$)

* * * * * BEGIN DESCRIPTION * * * * *

In this video we are going to look at the basic beliefs of Scientology, what the church does for the community, their “charitable” front groups, The role of the Celebrity and where they get all of their money from!

Time Stamps :

00:00 - Intro
1:30 - What is Scientology?
2:41 - The Main Beliefs of Scientology
4:12 - How many scientologists are in the world?
5:40 - Ex Memberrs and SPs
7:14 - Scientology in Society
10:40 - The Way to Happiness
11:29 - Applied Scholastics
13:55 - Criminon and Charles Manson
16:10 - Narconon
18:16 - Drug Education
19:34 - Youth For Human Rights
20:57 - How to Sober up a Drunk with Scientology
22:57 - Citizens Commission on Human Rights
26:30 Psychiatry Industry of Death
28:07 Volunteer Ministers
33:39 - The Money - Scientologist Billionaires
35:18 - Neopets
36:20 Celebrity Scientologists
41:18 Why do celebrities stay in Scientology?
42:39 The Cult Awareness Network

I hope you find this video informative and thank you everyone who watched part one. I was blown away with the support and I appreciate you! As always if you have questions please leave them in the comments and I will try to address them.

Here are some other good resources to learn more about Scientology.

Latest News | The Underground Bunker - Tony has been reporting on Scientology for years and has loads of great articles

Mike Rinder's Blog — Something Can Be Done About It Mike Rinder was a scientologist for 46 years and a high ranking member of the Sea Organisation, today he works to expose the truth about Scientology.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8AAvA3_JDFeOps-HzPPHg Aaron Smith Levin’s YouTube channel has tons of really informative videos about Scientology and what it’s like to grow up in the organisation. Plus you have got to meet his SP dog 😅

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwZ2x35GrBCQBqFKAbDKjTunIH1aw7NEO Reckless Ben a YouTube Prankster joined the church of Scientology. It’s a funny series that also highlights their recruiting tactics and auditing process.

The Scientology Money Project - A DEDICATED NEWS SITE INVESTIGATING SCIENTOLOGY MONEY, CRIME, LIES & LEGAL MATTERS

If you have been affected by Scientology I will leave some links below where you can get support.

Support links :

Dare to Doubt | Questioning and Leaving Scientology helpful resources for members wishing to leave Scientology

The Aftermath Foundation The Aftermath Foundation - Provides assistance for members that need help leaving Scientology

Ex Sea Org Helpline ~ Founded by former Sea Org members, this site was built to help others leaving the Sea Org of Scientology reconnect with friends, find a place to stay, and get a job outside the church. Call 1-866-XSEAORG (1 866- 973-2674), and if you're in the UK, call 0208 864 4940

Ex-Scientology Kids | I was born. I grew up. I escaped. Read the stories of other kids who grew up in Scientology in their Voices in Unison project.

Fair Use

This video uses copyrighted content in accordance with Section 107 of the Copyright Act. Fair use law allows copyrighted content to be used for the following purposes:

Criticism
Comment
Reporting
Teaching
Research and scholarship

* * * * * END DESCRIPTION * * * * *

/

ISNOINews

VIDEO: I took the Scientology Personality Test so you don’t have to

* * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Kelli Copter
1.19K subscribers
Published on Jul 14, 2021

I took a Scientology personality test! Online…so you don’t have to. I filmed the results in case you are curious like me 😉 Please be aware that if you take this test they will be phoning you and they will be trying to sell you a course. I personally think these tests are quite degrading and I believe they could be dangerous if used to manipulate vulnerable people.

I am currently editing episode 3 of the Scientology iceberg series thank you for the support I have received! if you haven’t see it yet you can watch part 1 and 2 here:

- Scientology Iceberg explained Part 1: My story. The 6 year old SP

- Scientology Iceberg explained Part 2: The Tip ( Celebrities front groups and money!)

I grew up in Scientology, now we are taking a look at what this multi billion dollar organisation is really all about. I thought this needed it’s own moment. Many people take the test, for a joke, for fun or because they are seeking help. By all means if you want to do it. Go ahead but I thought it would be in the interest of the public to see an example of the results you might get.

The aim of these tests are to get you to pay for books, courses and even DVD’s. Be aware and be careful

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

/

ISNOINews

VIDEO: SCIENTOLOGY ICEBERG EXPLAINED PART 3

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Kelli Copter
1.23K subscribers
Published on Jul 21, 2021

Scientology Iceberg Part 3

Welcome to part 3 of the Scientology Iceberg Explained series! In this episode we will be looking into the life of L Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and I show you what it takes to go Clear.

Time Stamps:

00:00 Introduction
00:53 - L.Ron.Hubbard
05:10- Alistar Crowley - ordi templi Orientis
05:58 - Hypnotism and Dianetics Auditing
07:30 - L.Ron Hubbards Family
10:20 - L.Ron Hubbard Death and David Miscavige rise to power
12:14 - Dianetics and Engrams
15:35 - LGBTQ in Scientology
19:14 -The Oxford capacity Analysis Personality Test
24:43 - Scientology Symbols
26:16 - How to Speak Scientologese
27:38 - Starting the bridge to total Freedom
28:27 - The Purification Rundown
32:05 - The Training Routines
33:17 - OT-TR 0
33:35 - TR 0 -Confronting
34:30 - TR 0 -Bullbaiting
35:24 - Scientologists Bullbaiting in Real life
37:16 - TR 1 - Dear Alice
38:53 - TR 2 - Acknowledgements
40:00 - TR 2.5 Half Acknowledgements
40:38 - TR 4
42:19 TR 5/6/7
42:54 TR 8 - Tone 40 on objects
43:32 TR 9 Tone 40 with Bullbaiting
44:10 - Success story
45:30- Grade 0
45:45 - Grade 1
46:03 - Grade 2
46:22 - Grade 3
46:39 - Grade 4
47:41 - The E-Meter
50:01 - Knowledge Reports
50:26 - Going Clear

If you haven’t seen part 1 and 2 you can check them out here

Scientology Iceberg Explained Part 1 - My story The 6 year old SP

Scientology Iceberg Explained part 2 - Celebrities Front groups and money

Here are some great Youtubers to check out that have made videos about Scientology:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8AAvA3_JDFeOps-HzPPHg Aaron Smith Levin’s YouTube channel has tons of really informative videos about Scientology and what it’s like to grow up in the organisation. Plus you have got to meet his SP dog

Mangotology - How Scientology feels about gays

- Dazed but not confused - Personal experience and Interviews with ex members

https://youtube.com/xenutv Mark Bunker - shows the harassment Fair game techniques used by scientologists

Tony Ortega - Journalist who has been reporting on Scientology for years https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwZ2x35GrBCQBqFKAbDKjTunIH1aw7NEO

Reckless Ben a YouTube Prankster joined the church of Scientology. It’s a funny series that also highlights their recruiting tactics and auditing process.

Here are some other good resources to learn more about Scientology.

Latest News | The Underground Bunker - Tony has been reporting on Scientology for years and has loads of great articles

Mike Rinder's Blog — Something Can Be Done About It Mike Rinder was a scientologist for 46 years and a high ranking member of the Sea Organisation, today he works to expose the truth about Scientology.

The Scientology Money Project - A DEDICATED NEWS SITE INVESTIGATING SCIENTOLOGY MONEY, CRIME, LIES & LEGAL MATTERS

Support links :

Fair Use

This video uses copyrighted content in accordance with Section 107 of the Copyright Act. Fair use law allows copyrighted content to be used for the following purposes:
Criticism
Comment
Reporting
Teaching
Research and scholarship

Privacy Guidelines 7.3.3
Audio Recordings made in a public place without consent from the other unidentifiable party have been shown as of interest to the public and interest in protecting the public. The expectation of privacy is not outweighed by a public interest in showing these audio recordings
* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

/

HelluvaHoax!

VIDEO: SCIENTOLOGY ICEBERG EXPLAINED | Part 1 | My Story, by Kelli Copter

* * * * BEGIN DESCRIPTION * * * * *

Published on Jun 21, 2021

Scientology Iceberg Explained : My Story - Born into a Cult

*THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY DOES NOT ENDORSE THIS VIDEO*

At the age of 6 the Church of Scientology informed my Parents I was an SP (Suppressive Person) I needed to be handled or disconnected. This series will explore the Iceberg of Scientology. In this video I’ll be detailing my experience with Scientology. Later we will discuss what I have learnt about this organisation and how deep this Iceberg goes…

If we don’t speak about these things then nothing can change. I hope this video can help someone who might be in a similar situation or someone who is thinking about leaving Scientology.

Thank you to my friends who have been so supportive of me and this whole process I couldn’t do it without you and I love you lots

Support links :

* * * * END DESCRIPTION * * * * *

/

Terrific video, you captured the the fanatical core of Scientology and told your story with great truth and dignity!

And you found a way to escape it and walk your own path.

Beautifully done!