Video: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner NOI Minister Tony Muhammad says: "Black Entertainers and Athletes NEED to LEAVE the White Folks’ PLANTATION!"

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
"Black Entertainers and Athletes NEED to LEAVE the White Folks’ PLANTATION!"
Let me guess: Tony is advocating for... segregated sport to be brought back. A black MLB separate from the MLB for everyone else.

Priceless.

:screwy:

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Let me guess: Tony is advocating for... segregated sport to be brought back. A black MLB separate from the MLB for everyone else.

Priceless.

:screwy:
Not really. I've seen the whole speech and others like it. Tony Muhammad wants Black athletes and entertainers to work for Black businesses and Black business owners.

ETA:

Which is still racist.

/

Last edited:

Karakorum

Not really. I've seen the whole speech and others like it. Tony Muhammad wants Black athletes and entertainers to work for Black businesses and Black business owners.

ETA:

Which is still racist.

/
Makes sense for musicians.

How would that apply to athletes though? You leave the Lakers because J.Buss is white and go play for Charlotte Hornets because its owned by Michael Jordan?

Heck, Jordan is so desperate he might covert to the NOI faith to get that :D

Karakorum

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I mind economic discrimination, such as in employment or contracting, on the basis of race.

I apply the test, how would people react if White people did it?

/
They will deem that applying the "what if white people did it?" standard is racist.

HelluvaHoax!

Blacks sticking exclusively with blacks is already being piloted in inner cities across America where 95% of all blacks shot and murdered are shot and murdered by other blacks.

So far it seems that Whites, Hispanics & Asians are being quite respectful to "Black Lives Matter" and the avoidance of cultural appropriation.

Last edited: