VIDEO: People in Hazmat suits coming off the Scientology Religious Retreat MV Freewinds with the use of a boom and then getting into a van

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
TIK TOK VIDEO: People in Hazmat suits coming off the Scientology Religious Retreat MV Freewinds with the use of a boom and then getting into a van.

Click the link below to see the video.

Screenshot_20210830-062104_1630329748202.png

Screenshot_20210830-062119_1630329787973.png

/

Last edited:

Karakorum

ISNOINews

My guesses:
1) PR stunt with decon7 etc.
2) Painting / priming some part of the ship with paint that requires protective gear. Which would mean they actually hired pros, or offered the people real protective gear for once.
3) More asbestos shenanigans?
They wouldn't do "PR stunt with decon7 etc." at night in the dark.

How about the obvious:

4) The Freewinds has a Covid-19 case.

/

Karakorum

They wouldn't do "PR stunt with decon7 etc." at night in the dark.
Might have been doing photo shoot inside, night nor not.
But yes, covid is also possible. Having said that, if it was covid wouldn't they just bring the patient out the gangplank? Why the extra show? Also the van looks nothing like an ambulance.

I mean yes, we are dealing with scn stupidity, so who knows what happened.

ISNOINews

Might have been doing photo shoot inside, night nor not.
But yes, covid is also possible. Having said that, if it was covid wouldn't they just bring the patient out the gangplank? Why the extra show? Also the van looks nothing like an ambulance.

I mean yes, we are doing with scn stupidity, so who knows what happened.
If they were shooting film inside, they would take the hazmat suits off inside, or at least on the ship. They wouldn't wear them coming down on a boom, much less walking to a van.

They might not be taking a patient off the ship, but are instead keeping a patient on the ship in isolation. They may be using the hazmat suits to supply provisions, feed a patient, and care for a patient.

/

Karakorum

If they were shooting film inside, they would take the hazmat suits off inside, or at least on the ship. They wouldn't wear them coming down on a boom, much less walking to a van.

They might not be taking a patient off the ship, but are instead keeping a patient on the ship in isolation. They may be using the hazmat suits to supply provisions, feed a patient, and care for a patient.

/
Yep, makes sense.

SuperstarNeilC

*That video gives me the creeps. - Such a malevolent sinister vibe about it. - Nothing seems right. - All questions and no answers.

*The deck completely barren of life apart from one man dressed all in black skulking around the pool. - The pool lights flashing colourfully, which should be a happy scene. - But one is left with the impression of stinking rotten corpses, decay and agonising death.

~~~~ ~~~~

*The hydraulic crane section. - Stood on deck near the railing is another biohazard man. - You just glimpse him as the lift is being lowered, about 20 seconds in.

*The guy with the torch is shining it down onto the platform as the lift is being lowered. - He’s even shining it onto the hull of the ship. - What could he possibly be looking for ? - Even on the ground as the van speeds off he’s still aiming his torch at the ground, intently searching (for something very important).

*The guys getting into the van and driving off with the fluidity and professionalism of seasoned assassins.

*As the van accelerates away a flashlight sweeps its beam onto the vehicle from left of frame.

Last edited:

onceuponatime

The ship is a "bubble" right? i.e. no masks, social distancing or anything. If I had to guess I would guess that the full hazmat suits is how they transport stuff onto/off of the ship. I don't think this is more exciting than a courier/messenger/whatever being sent off somewhere either to drop something off or pick something up. Maybe if they stay in full hazmat suits they don't need to do a quarantine when they return? I could see them demanding it of any non-scientologists that had to interact with the ship too. Some might have an issue with it, others probably just roll their eyes and do it.

ISNOINews

A tweet from someone else who has been watching the Freewinds. (Look at his Twitter feed.)

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

They loaded someone off in a hazmat suit on a crane straight into an ambulance

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot_20210901-115312_1630523080871.png

/

Last edited:

freethinker

Controversial
A New OT 8 arrived at truth revealed.