Valentine's Day Massacre, Re-telling the story. A Sea Org Story

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
You're probably right, that we met in passing in INCOMM in the 1983-84 months, I was not in INCOMM as staff, only for visiting, and possibly I might have passed by INCOMM staffers like you in the chow area.
In summer 1983 til fall 1984 I was back and forth from Int to some office rooms adjacent to INCOMM proper. The AOLA side of INCOMM, that door to the "Int Dat Bu" part of INCOMM, I was across the hall, and I'd see people going into INCOMM's doors.
When I was on the "routing forms" project, we didn't have spaces in INCOMM (not til the 1989 redux Routing Forms update project when I was in the Int Data Bu section of INCOMM, the Int Data Bureaux section were almost 100% special category staff who didn't ultimately get "Int Clearances" and were just relegated to Int Data Bureaux microfiliming, indexing, stats upkeeping. A few finally got Int Clearances and they transferred to other Int orgs, LOL, didn't even stay INCOMM/Int Data Bureau staff.

The details are tedious.

Anyways, I think you are right, I was always eyeballing everyone in INCOMM, I wasn't a computer person so never aspired to be in INCOMM and all the persons who were going to build the Chug computer system had to be real computer programmer type people.

There's a bunch of ex INCOMM people who I think you'd know, since you were part of the first bunch.

Was the lady who recruited you, forget her name for the moment, but she's been on the chat sites once or twice, I recall in past years.

Her name will come to me.

Did you know Dennis Soto? He's been on the chat sites a couple times, years back.

Dennis was always hardware.

Of course you would remember John Busby. John came from CMO Int, he was in the LRH External Comm depart of the Int Base, and LRH wrote one of the original INCOMM despatches to John, and John was thus the first person to get the beginning of LRH's "computer advices" and John would have been there when you were in INCOMM.

A famous programmer, was Johann Berlin.

You may also remember Lars Bystrom, he was around then.

Chuck Prenner was the ex Harvard Phd computer brains that was Foster's right hand man, at the beginning of INCOMM. His wife, Noomi Prenner, both of them were from Brooklyn, brainy, went to top universities, seriously smart persons, even though Chuck Prenner later had some tragic flaws he ran on Noomi horrendously.

Bob Klma and his wife, Chris Klima, Bob was a brain, really one of the best nerds of early INCOMM.

John Dunn was around then. John became the ASI computer guy, tending the computers that went to LRH, and LRH most people don't know, had the "Grid" computer setup, an early laptop style computer. When I years later became the computer guy for ASI, in 1992, ASI still had the LRH Grid laptop and a mirror Grid laptop to communicate from ASI to LRH.

The security guard for INCOMM was Frank Gordon, remember Frank?

Later when Frank left INCOMM, Hank Gould became the main Security Guard for INCOMM.

Jenny something, in her late forties, a little chubby and glasses, was the recruiter for the early INCOMM in 1983.

View attachment 1900

Me in that office across the hall from the AOLA side entrance of INCOMM, this office is today where the staff canteen of the complex is.

I'm typing away doing routing forms "submissions" paperwork, my expertise was the policy references supporting each step of the routing forms, all 90 of them, which in total were hundreds and hundreds of LRH policy references.
Chuck
Wow. I recognize all those names. Suzy Laplaine and Ginny Berlin recruited me from Stevens Creek. (I was one of those 'hated' new raw meat people coming into the SO at the time. (Five months at Stevens Creek, prior). Johan Berlin..... serious stone-face dude. I didn't want to work for him. Altho' I did see him crack a smile a time or two. Yep, Bob Klima a computer nerds' nerd.

I had almost zero computer experience but they (they being Jorae Tibbitts, Suzy and Ginny i.e. HCO) wanted to use me as a guinea pig to see how long it'd take to train up a 'reasonably intelligent' guy. Other new peep's were jealous of me! This will sound funny but I think it was the fluorescent lights. I didn't want to be in there 15 hours a day under the lights. Pat finally got me out of that. Also, him telling me he had Hubbard calling him at some late hour to solve a problem on his computer sort of had an opposite effect on me. No thanks!

I enjoyed working with Mogens. Funny personable guy. He had the hots for that little Filipina chica, I forget her name, Christina? I heard later (after my time) he got "sent to Coventry," i.e. put in charge of that unGodly little Cadet thing over near Hollywood Blvd. Him and me went over there one time for some goofy errand and that opened my eyes! Holy Hell, what is going on here? Seemed like 'Lord of the Flies.'

They trusted me with huge checks. Not cash though. Sent a 'minder' (who carried the cash) with me to go buy a new Toyota. $9600 cash. I felt insulted. But I did drive around LA in a van buying stuff and bringing it back to the org. Thus I was like Santa Claus to staff. They had Happy Mental Associations with Chuck, 'What a great guy! He brings us cool stuff we've been trying to get approved by FP forever!' The guy with the presents.
:roflmao:

I would call up companies, order stuff I was instructed to buy, try to bargain on the price. I spent 10's of thousands of dollars. I would order 8k worth of printer ribbons on a monthly basis from DJC corp. Then when the time came I'd go pick up all the stuff I had ordered. I was The Purchaser but basically a glorified delivery guy. It was just me. Although sometimes another new guy helped me, Ron, blonde-haired, bearded Grizzly Adams type telephone repair guy, but he was assigned elsewhere usually. Or if we needed to look 'official' Mogens would get his uniform on (black slacks, blue shirt with tie) and we'd go together. I loved it. Out of the org. driving all over Los Angeles away from inter-personal drama most of the day.

Here's another blast from the past, remember Vinny Ruffalo? From one of those little Italian countries, as Suzy used to say. He called me the Pur-chaser. Noomi I liked a lot. She was a nice person. Chuck P. had a disdain for me that I never figured out. Some other names: Jorae Tibetts, Wendy & Pete Schultz, Wendy tried to protect me, she was another really nice person. Pete was a good guy. Careful with all that 7-11 coffee Pete! He had a bottomless cup of that crap! Celia & Brian Patrick. Mary Sierra. Martha Dubay, who married Dennis Soto. Liz Mercier-Gibble. Pete? Bob? Griffiths, Co-CO of INCOMM. Seriously talented computer guy. Always wore those sweater vests.

If you remember, in those days people at INCOMM didn't even wear uniforms. John Busby wore jeans and a light blue SO type shirt. HCO people did wear uniforms but besides them everyone else was pretty casual. A few people wore black slacks and a blue shirt, which was about as formal as anyone got. I never wore one. It was suggested to me to wear a uni, lol. I was even sent to "Manny, Moe & Jack" <jk> the three old Jewish guys with the store on Melrose where everyone bought SO uni's at. I never wore it.

My second stint I was treated differently. I had met the Fatman, (which is an entire saga in itself) and that was a get out of jail free card. Believe me, I could have made a career out that if I had the desire to. I didn't. I could see the gears turning in peoples heads, who is this guy? He's met our Lord and Saviour, Elron? Why? Is he...? What is he? Who is he? Anyone? No one? But he's just a low-level guy! Is he a secret agent? lolol.

Anyway, what a weird strange time in my life that was.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

Wow. I recognize all those names. Suzy Laplaine and Ginny Berlin recruited me from Stevens Creek. (I was one of those 'hated' new raw meat people coming into the SO at the time. (Five months at Stevens Creek, prior). Johan Berlin..... serious stone-face dude. I didn't want to work for him. Altho' I did see him crack a smile a time or two. Yep, Bob Klima a computer nerds' nerd.

I had almost zero computer experience but they (they being Jorae Tibbitts, Suzy and Ginny i.e. HCO) wanted to use me as a guinea pig to see how long it'd take to train up a 'reasonably intelligent' guy. Other new peep's were jealous of me! This will sound funny but I think it was the fluorescent lights. I didn't want to be in there 15 hours a day under the lights. Pat finally got me out of that. Also, him telling me he had Hubbard calling him at some late hour to solve a problem on his computer sort of had an opposite effect on me. No thanks!

I enjoyed working with Mogens. Funny personable guy. He had the hots for that little Filipina chica, I forget her name, Christina? I heard later (after my time) he got "sent to Coventry," i.e. put in charge of that unGodly little Cadet thing over near Hollywood Blvd. Him and me went over there one time for some goofy errand and that opened my eyes! Holy Hell, what is going on here? Seemed like 'Lord of the Flies.'

They trusted me with huge checks. Not cash though. Sent a 'minder' (who carried the cash) with me to go buy a new Toyota. $9600 cash. I felt insulted. But I did drive around LA in a van buying stuff and bringing it back to the org. Thus I was like Santa Claus to staff. They had Happy Mental Associations with Chuck, 'What a great guy! He brings us cool stuff we've been trying to get approved by FP forever!' The guy with the presents.
:roflmao:

I would call up companies, order stuff I was instructed to buy, try to bargain on the price. I spent 10's of thousands of dollars. I would order 8k worth of printer ribbons on a monthly basis from DJC corp. Then when the time came I'd go pick up all the stuff I had ordered. I was The Purchaser but basically a glorified delivery guy. It was just me. Although sometimes another new guy helped me, Ron, blonde-haired, bearded Grizzly Adams type telephone repair guy, but he was assigned elsewhere usually. Or if we needed to look 'official' Mogens would get his uniform on (black slacks, blue shirt with tie) and we'd go together. I loved it. Out of the org. driving all over Los Angeles away from inter-personal drama most of the day.

Here's another blast from the past, remember Vinny Ruffalo? From one of those little Italian countries, as Suzy used to say. He called me the Pur-chaser. Noomi I liked a lot. She was a nice person. Chuck P. had a disdain for me that I never figured out. Some other names: Jorae Tibetts, Wendy & Pete Schultz, Wendy tried to protect me, she was another really nice person. Pete was a good guy. Careful with all that 7-11 coffee Pete! He had a bottomless cup of that crap! Celia & Brian Patrick. Mary Sierra. Martha Dubay, who married Dennis Soto. Liz Mercier-Gibble. Pete? Bob? Griffiths, Co-CO of INCOMM. Seriously talented computer guy. Always wore those sweater vests.

If you remember, in those days people at INCOMM didn't even wear uniforms. John Busby wore jeans and a light blue SO type shirt. HCO people did wear uniforms but besides them everyone else was pretty casual. A few people wore black slacks and a blue shirt, which was about as formal as anyone got. I never wore one. It was suggested to me to wear a uni, lol. I was even sent to "Manny, Moe & Jack" <jk> the three old Jewish guys with the store on Melrose where everyone bought SO uni's at. I never wore it.

My second stint I was treated differently. I had met the Fatman, (which is an entire saga in itself) and that was a get out of jail free card. Believe me, I could have made a career out that if I had the desire to. I didn't. I could see the gears turning in peoples heads, who is this guy? He's met our Lord and Saviour, Elron? Why? Is he...? What is he? Who is he? Anyone? No one? But he's just a low-level guy! Is he a secret agent? lolol.

Anyway, what a weird strange time in my life that was.
So you were Stevens Creek mission staff for a while, before the Sea Org? What org were you SO at?

I remember Martha Dube (Dubay?)! Courseroom supervisor at ASHO around 1982. Haven't heard her name since then until now. She was real sweet.
Suzy Laplaine... Dark hair, petite, right? She was on the RPF in 1986 while Liz was there, but she was married and had a different name.
Vinny Rafaelo. Raffi. I remember him, too, early 80s, but don't remember him ever being on staff. He was an FSM and AOLA public.
Wendy and Pete Schultz. Wow. Yeh, they were a nice couple. They were on lines as public at AOLA in the early 80s. Michael Silverman regged them for their OT levels.
Liz Mercier-Gibble - Her husband Les was killed in a motorcycle accident. Liz volunteered for the RPF after that. I knew her there when I was on my way out. Poor girl's head was a real mess after that and she didn't feel she could hold it together well enough to hold a post. She also somehow blamed herself for it for giving him bad karma or something. I liked Liz.
Pete Griffiths - He used to post on the ex blogs. I never knew he was at PAC or Stevens Creek. Where did you know each other?
I never heard of anyone called The Fatman except a never-in Anon.

A few people wore black slacks and a blue shirt, which was about as formal as anyone got. I never wore one. It was suggested to me to wear a uni, lol. I was even sent to "Manny, Moe & Jack" <jk> the three old Jewish guys with the store on Melrose where everyone bought SO uni's at. I never wore it.
Yeh, there was a short stint that the Incomm staff were seen wearing jeans around. You must have hit the right time period, because it didn't last long. I remembered seeing Dave Cintron in jeans for about a month.
Just so you know, Manny, Moe & Jack is an auto parts store. They don't sell uniforms or any sort of clothing. :LOL:
The uniform place on Melrose stopped selling uniforms around 1984. Something happened and they didn't want to do business with COS anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
I remember Martha Dube (Dubay?)! Courseroom supervisor at ASHO around 1982. Haven't heard her name since then until now. She was real sweet.

Vinny Rafaelo. Raffi. I remember him, too, early 80s, but don't remember him ever being on staff. He was an FSM and AOLA public.
Martha [Soto] was INCOMM Dir Training or similar. I interacted with her sometimes over courseroom stuff in the late 80s and early 90s when I was Staff Courses Sup in the HGB.

I seem to remember Vinnie was CO Pac Base Crew (CO HGB Estates?) at some time (early 90s).

Chuck J.

So you were Stevens Creek mission staff for a while, before the Sea Org? What org were you SO at?

Suzy Laplaine... Dark hair, petite, right? She was on the RPF in 1986 while Liz was there, but she was married and had a different name.
Wendy and Pete Schultz. Wow. Yeh, they were a nice couple. They were on lines as public at AOLA in the early 80s. Michael Silverman regged them for their OT levels.
Liz Mercier-Gibble - Her husband Les was killed in a motorcycle accident. Liz volunteered for the RPF after that. I knew her there when I was on my way out. Poor girl's head was a real mess after that and she didn't feel she could hold it together well enough to hold a post. She also somehow blamed herself for it for giving him bad karma or something. I liked Liz.
Pete Griffiths - He used to post on the ex blogs. I never knew he was at PAC or Stevens Creek. Where did you know each other?
I never heard of anyone called The Fatman except a never-in Anon.

Just so you know, Manny, Moe & Jack is an auto parts store. They don't sell uniforms or any sort of clothing. :LOL:
The uniform place on Melrose stopped selling uniforms around 1984. Something happened and they didn't want to do business with COS anymore.
I was public at Stevens Creek. Suzy and Ginny came thru on a tour looking for s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ computer people to recruit. (I was a sucker but not a computer person) and I was a warm body. Dare I say.... a stat!

I was S.O. at INCOMM, I thought that was evident from my posts :)

Suzy was married to Real LaPlaine at the time I was there. Another marriage broken up by $cientology? I didn't know they got divorced. Real was an imposing guy. French Canadian, tall thin, very much an SO exec type. But he was actually (to me) a nice guy. One time they had to do some last second SO $cn.'thing' off somewhere and needed a baby-sitter for their newborn-ish child. I got elected. Several hours that felt like forever. I did good. After that my stock went up as a guy that could be counted on, but then I was "the baby-sitter!"

One time I was watching some other staff members kids and I had to change a shit filled diaper. o_O It's funny to me now but then I was horrified. Several baby-sitter episodes later I managed to get out of that trap. This was all pre-Mighty Midget ban on kids. Long before that. Suzy I hope you escaped and are doing well.

Vinny Ruffalo. Yep he was INCOMM staff. I don't remember his title. He called me the Pur-chaser. He married a blonde-haired American girl. I don't recall her name.

Wendy & Pete. Good people. Wendy helped me out and tried to protect me.

I used to relieve Liz at the reception desk so she could go eat lunch. I hated that job. Non stop action. Les Gibble was quite a guy. A very nice genuine person. Everyone LOVED him. I never understood the fatalistic $cn. attitude that because he got in a motorcycle accident there was some secret SP somewhere. So he got in an accident. It's Los Angeles millions of cars and traffic. Shit happens. There's millions of other people in the world, it's not because your wife is an SP that you crashed your motorcycle. Sheesh.

Poor Liz.

edit: Les was around then I didn't see him for a couple weeks. Eventually we heard he was in a motorcycle accident, there was some hope he would recover. I don't think many people knew how serious his injuries were. You're saying he died?

Was his name Pete? Griffiths. I'm not talking about the Irish(?) guy. He was a tall dark haired American guy. Wore sweater vests all the time. Stoic. Was there but 'not there'. Always looked like his mind was elsewhere on some programming problem he was solving. Co-C.O. of INCOMM with Foster.

The clothing store.
It was a joke I was making. Thus the <jk> in my post. I called them Manny, Moe & Jack. The day I went in there they all three were behind the counter, the one with the cigar hanging out of the side of his mouth. Looked just like the auto parts sign, first thing that occurred to me. I didn't make a quip, they might have got mad at me. Maybe much later someone DID make a joke and pissed them off, lolol. More likely just got tired of $cientologist's and their bullshit.

pep.jpg
Later versions of the signage didn't have the cigar.

The one guy was making sure I saw his number on his arm from the Nazi internment camp. Not that I didn't feel some sympathy for him, etc, but he was obviously showcasing it.

Anyway, now that I'll be called Anti-whatever I'll stop. :hysterical:

Oh, The Fatman is a term of endearment for Elron.
:hysterical:
I can say that. We're pals.
The main thing I learned about Hubbard, and it took me a long time to realize this. He will genuinely help you. He tried to help me more than once. But, and this is the thing. The all important thing. He will help you ONLY if you are playing HIS GAME. If you are not playing his game and are playing YOUR game he is not interested. Nothing, Null. Your value to him is how you fit into his game.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

Martha [Soto] was INCOMM Dir Training or similar. I interacted with her sometimes over courseroom stuff in the late 80s and early 90s when I was Staff Courses Sup in the HGB.

I seem to remember Vinnie was CO Pac Base Crew (CO HGB Estates?) at some time (early 90s).
Martha had two young sons. She was my senior for a time when I was course admin.

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
Martha had two young sons. She was my senior for a time when I was course admin.
There was an SO girl Beth ___, mousey blonde, born around 1977, huge boobs, bit of a troublemaker but not malicious, FB staff, who seemed to be Martha's "daughter". There was little physical resemblance. Was it a guardian/ward relationship? Someone's joke? Do you know her actual status?

She came a cropper one day (1994?) when James Byrne was on an ethics mission in the HGB. She was in an elevator with him and greeted him, in all innocence, with "How's it hanging?" I say innocence referring to being unaware of the likely consequences of her saying that to James Byrne; I'm sure she knew its actual meaning. It ended up with him telling the assembled throng of the HGB the story at an all-org muster and her getting bounced out of the SO, I believe.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

There was an SO girl Beth ___, mousey blonde, born around 1977, huge boobs, bit of a troublemaker but not malicious, FB staff, who seemed to be Martha's "daughter". There was little physical resemblance. Was it a guardian/ward relationship? Someone's joke? Do you know her actual status?

She came a cropper one day (1994?) when James Byrne was on an ethics mission in the HGB. She was in an elevator with him and greeted him, in all innocence, with "How's it hanging?" I say innocence referring to being unaware of the likely consequences of her saying that to James Byrne; I'm sure she knew its actual meaning. It ended up with him telling the assembled throng of the HGB the story at an all-org muster and her getting bounced out of the SO, I believe.
As far as I recall Martha only had the two boys, twins (?) I think. They were about 6 years old when I was there, maybe even younger. So that would place them being born about '77 or '78. If she had a girl also I never saw her. And I really don't remember ever hearing that, so, I wonder too how that relationship came about? I don't remember Dennis Soto having any kids and Dennis was black-haired, although very anglo-looking.

Jeez, I keep learning new things here. :)

*edit: Yeah, I remember seeing James Byrne from fairly close range. Def. not a guy to say that to. :LOL:

Last edited:

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
As far as I recall Martha only had the two boys, twins (?) I think. They were about 6 years old when I was there, maybe even younger. So that would place them being born about '77 or '78. If she had a girl also I never saw her. And I really don't remember ever hearing that, so, I wonder too how that relationship came about? I don't remember Dennis Soto having any kids and Dennis was black-haired, although very anglo-looking.
Thanks for answering. I heard it at least twice, I think from Martha. The first time I thought it was a joke or something, the second time just strange as they don't look alike at all. Oh well.

grubbychubby

Hello folks, I'd like to clarify just a few things about my mother.

Marthe [Dubé] gave birth to four children. The first were my two brothers, Mathieu and Philippe Dubé. Later came my sister Elizabeth Lazar from her marriage with Alan Lazar. Then came Jennifer Soto (my former name) from her marriage with my father, Dennis Soto. Her last marriage was with Chris Morrissette and they did not have any children as this was in the '90s.

Mathieu and Philippe are active Sea Org members to this day. My sister Beth, myself, and my father are not Scientologists and are separated from the church.

Sadly, my mother is no longer here in this world. She served the church for forty years, battling cancer for the last ten.

Karen#1

Today is the eve of Valentine's Day.
So I am doing a re-post of a shocking example of SCN abuse and cruelty which got dubbed

Valentine's Day Massacre

Today is the eve of Valentine's Day.

This is a timeless story that occurred in the Sea Org on Valentine's Day in the 1990s. It was one of the most savage mind-control Gestapo type incidents that occurred in Los Angeles conduct that was brazenly exported from INT Base to the outer world.

In the Mid 1990s, I think it was 1995 wallowing in the Glory of Tax Exemption David Miscavige felt he was invulnerable, the sadism, house arrests, kidnaps, held against escalated inside the Sea Org.

Steve Hall (ID “Thoughtful” )wrote this Foreward on "Scientology Cult site.
In 1995 we were briefed at Int on a major security breach that had taken place at Incomm. Down in LA weeks later I saw a hunted pale platoon of Incomm crew being marched from a backlines corridor into a doorway. Back up at Int, David Miscavige bragged at a briefing to Int base staff that he was going to catch the spy and that the staff were undergoing an RTC ethics program that Miscavige was personally directing. As a note to these and any other ex-SO who were coerced to sign contracts for non-disclosure to enforce silence, you can determine the validity of all such documents with a simple test: were you provided with a copy of the contract or agreement? If not, then the "contract" is NOT binding and has NO legal force on you whatsoever. So let the power of truth ring out. ~ ~ Steve Hall

The DEATH of INCOMM ~~ VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE
This is probably the worst incident that occurred in the history of the Church OUTSIDE of infamous INT BASE.
It is the worst incident of kidnap, held against will, breaking laws of the land and it happened on Valentine's Day 1995.
It lasted 4 months and was perpetrated by RTC and David Miscavige, breaking many laws of the land.
For 4 months, INCOMM staff members were under complete lock down, unable to see their spouses or children marched only to their berthing to sleep by security Guards. Absolute imprisonment.

A Mission arrived "to get ethics in" on the alleged criminal "out ethics scum" that were INCOMM Sea Org members.
Liz Ingber and Suzanne Bolstad were head honchos.
"INCOMM" definition: The organization of SO members that manage everything to do with Church computers; short for "in communication."
Liz Ingber -- this woman is the "Cold Chrome Steel". She is detached, emotionless, cruel, unable to feel but happy to mete out cruelty I have known her personally for more than 3 decades and I will state she is an unconscionable evil witch.
Liz Ingber orders INCOMM staff into 2 lines, all males in one line, all females in another line. Circling in between the lines were a bunch of INT Missionaires with lanyards and the fruit salad of colored insignia. They carried batons similar to the German swagger sticks.
These are Batons giving a symbol of authority (and ability to strike or beat ~~ British cops carry batons)
Every single SO member is handed a manila envelope, told to write their name on it and empty their pockets and if wearing pagers, it went into the envelope. The SO member then had to spread their legs and spread out their arms while a metal detecting wand was frisked over the body from head to toe. This kept on going for a while. A new person would enter the room. They were ordered to empty their pockets, spread eagle for metal detection and go stand in male or female line. There was an uncomfortable silence and sense of heavy ethics.
Liz Ingber called the room to "ATTENTION!" in a toneless disassociated unemotional cold voice spat out "You are all assigned a condition of Confusion. You are all suppressive with hidden crimes of magnitude for allowing a Suppressive Person to infiltrate INCOMM. Your daily massive crimes have blinded your perception which is the only REASON you did not detect the infiltrator. You obviously do not care in an SP destroys the Church. You are hereby under House Arrest. You will not leave the base, you will not leave INCOMM, you will not talk to your family, you are under total lock down. Your crimes permitted your minds to be so blinded to this enormous threat that could have taken down Scientology in totality~~ man's only help and only solution."

Happy Valentine's Day!

The Sound of Silence in the room was deafening. There is a certain kind of mental mass that builds up in a group when they are being maligned, threatened and their immediate future is taken away in a lock down. The group's awareness level drops to the bands of Catastrophe and Disaster. There was a frozen numbness.

There were no KRs. No data of WHO this infiltrator SP was. There was no Court of Ethics, no Comm Evs being called, there was no consideration of whether anyone was upstat or downstat, everyone was to do conditions and write up their overts and withholds. This then started a massive and endless cycle of sec checks, rejected conditions, re-done conditions, write ups of every "CRIME" these dedicated, billion year contract SO members were committing. Several hours a day they had to write up their CRIMES.

A young guy from Denmark approached Liz Ingber. He explained to Liz Ingber that he had a big overt he had given up in his Sec Check and felt he should route out as he was not up to SO standards. Liz Ingber, did not ask what he gave up in the sec check, she did not ask him to work through a condition on it, but instead told him he would be instantly declared suppressive and could go join the walking dead.
She tells him he would never *EVER* in ANY LIFETIME, *EVER* GO OT. She is detached as cold chrome steel.
The next day Liz Ingber berates another INCOMM staff member for masturbating she does it publicly to humiliate him. This is 1995, a decade before the infamous INT SP Hole, and pc folder withold of masturbation is read out to the entire crew to mock and humiliate the SO member.
Suzanne Bolstad now starts a vitriolic attack on the shell shocked numb SO Members. "I see most of you are not OT III. This is plain evidence of the criminal out ethics of the group. Good up stat SO members go OT, only the criminal downstats would withold themselves from case gain and Bridge. You all have serious crimes and as criminals you are subconsciously witholding yourself from becoming more able !'
There was no mention that there were no auditors, or staff enhancement personnel within INCOMM to get them up the Bridge.

Days turned into weeks, turned into months. Over and over and over the word CRIMINAL is given as an ITEM to SO members who had nothing to do with any breach of security. It was sec checking, O/W writing, and conditions. NO contact with family, complete and under isolation from the rest of humanity. They were herded by security to berthing which was isolated from rest of crew and herded back to INCOMM. In order to do Amends over the above a group member, many lost sleep doing heavy deck cycles ~~ hours and hours of manually moving back up tapes from storage in Burbank. Another amends was destroying 14" cartridges that stored data files. The reflective backing had to be obliterated, hard drives had to have the magnetic media sanded off. Sleep, amends, sec checks, O/Ws with a complete cut off from family and the outside world.

When you have to figure-figure on your crimes day in and day out, hour after hour, week and after week, it is damaging spiritually. It is a mind fuck.. This demand for crimes 8 hours a day for months is not only unhealthy, it introverts the person into depths of overwhelm they may not be able to extrovert from.

Normally, one of the steps of Liability is to get permission of the majority of the group to complete the step. As a complete arbitrary, the Mission announced that every INCOMM liability formula had to get the approval of ALL the Missionaires, (a bunch of them), all RTC involved and ALL INCOMM who had been upgraded. This was tough. Rejects by RTC were common. No typewriters existed and because INCOMM staff were such a bunch of "untrustworthy criminals" every single formula had to be hand written with carbon copies to make duplicates, and so it dragged out. Time was endless. Work, study, ethics conditions and amends were in the same room for these 4 months. Sleeping was under guard. Walking to the Shower was under guard by escort. There was no other life. There was no free hour or free minute. Every hour of every day was controlled and taken over with dire threats of suppressive person declares which would result in complete disconnection from family.

Finally after 4 months of complete lock down and captivity INCOMM staff were threatened once again to not reveal ANYTHING that happened under further dire threats of declare and doom forever and forever disconnection from family and friends. It was not to come up in any future session!
In other words the orders were to withold the lock down from here on out.
Some were taken to sign documents swearing secrecy on video camera and reminded what would happen to them if they ever spoke of this lock down EVER.
Now the purge finally started. From approx 60 Incomm staff, it was down to 10. Many were further punished by being sent to PAC estates from whence they blew. Some simply blew after the 4 month incarceration. This TERROR side of Scientology was beyond what many could stomach. Not everybody has a threshold of tolerance for such abuse ~~ 4 months of interrogating for CRIMES. These fine SO members who had passed high HCO qualifications to get clearance to be in INCOMM were IMPLANTED to think they were the criminals of all time.
The last 10 SO Members instead of going back on post were ordered by Miscavige to be RPF'd after surviving the 4 month brutality. Not a single charge or specific. They were handled as BLOB. The BLOB had no individuality. The BLOB was responsible for the out security. Almost all of those remaining 10 fled. (blew)
One of the worst tactics of Church of Miscavology is treating the crew like a BLOB. Everyone is penalized for one person's conduct.
This is remarkable given that there are many references to the fact that A does not equal B, does not equal C.
In fact A=A=A is a known reactive mind flaw.

Not with Miscavige's implementation of ETHICS. It somebody BLOWS, severe punishment and abuse is inflicted on those around, as the conclusion is that "bad indicators" were missed, by those around. The reason they missed these indicators were they had there own crimes and overts hence making them unable to perceive the indicators around them. I have known of SO members sent the RPF for YEARS due to someone ELSE blowing.

Meting out the exceptional cruelty in the SP HALL where everyone was treated like one mad mob with no one able to get up the conditions is an example of squirrel Miscavige ethics. THE BLOB treatment. There are no upstats, there are no producers, there is no ethics change acknowledged, the blob is to remain a continuous BLOB.
The Sea Org has a knack of recruiting good people. Extremely good personnel. Bright minds. Spiritually aware. . Wanting to help others, wanting to be of service. But the SO cannot maintain good people. It just does not happen. It is a revolving door and many flee to get out and a HUGE amount flee in the first 5 years.
. They flee from the abuse. They flee from the brutality. They flee from the Insanity.
These 60 SO members were not just removed from post, they were abused 24/7 for 120 days breaking many FEDERAL Laws of lock down and enforced kidnap against their will with unconscionable threats.
Dan Garvin is acknowledged for having the guts to post this dark episode SO history on the Internet in 2003 on Operation Clambake. It was Dan who called it "Valentine's Day Massacre" and the name was just too apt to try renaming it. Dan was another computer whiz wasted by the Church. He left soon after this incident as well.
This dark episode needs to be on record in Scientology-cult.com because it shows Scientology Management via David Miscavige executed his total authority over the lives of SO members even at PAC base, and in the first years since 1995 when this occurred, the brutalities intensified but the odor and fingerprints are un-mistakeable.

This is Sea org internal conduct, led by sociopath David Miscavige. Kidnap, Held against will, enforced incarceration cutting off all communication to spouse, own children, own parents in a Scientology Special.

And they do it to this day.
And they get away with it under "Religious Discipline"
SeaOrgNavy1.jpg

Valentines.Day,heart.jpg

SeaOrgnavy.jpg

La La Lou Lou

I'm sure that many people that were in the SO went through experiences like this, not for four months but for shorter periods of Hubbard induced insanity. I totally get the introspection caused by the accusations of committing continuous crimes. Invalidation and Evaluation are used by suppressive people, and the Sea Org. The Sea Org is by definition a suppressive group. I cannot stress how bad it is for a person to go through experiences like this, and that that was the intention. Hubbard invented it but Miss Carriage was very good at at, it breaks the soul, it is beyond cruel, it is evil.