Using scientology to break free from Scientology.

Ed8

Note that I deliberately did not capitalize scientology, but capitalized Scientology.

To those who know how to solo:
Tell me a time you agreed with Scientology/Scientologists. Tell me about it.
Tell me a time you disagreed with Scientology/Scientologists. Tell me about it.
Alternate the two commands to ep.

Those should break you free of their morphic field / group mind.
Ed

D

Deleted member 51

Thank you. Good. I got that.

That’s some pretty lame therapy. :LOL:

Let me guess, the EP is the person feels fantastic and his or her life is magically healed, time lost reverts back to before the person heard of Scientology and the person gets to say no, turn around and live life wonderfully without it.
Magick! 🧚Now that’s what we’re talking’ about! :roflmao:

Riddick

I clap to no man
Note that I deliberately did not capitalize scientology, but capitalized Scientology.

Ed
Once I realized I had never gone clear, nor did anybody else. And once I realized nobody went OT nor returned from past life, why I was clear of the rhetoric bullshit by Hubbard.

Thanks for the help, but I got it covered long ago.

Veda

Ed
Thanks for the process.

During a lecture from late 1952, at the inception of Scientology to nascent Scientologists, to many who had been Dianeticists who had witnessed Hubbard's dictatorial tendencies, Hubbard assured the new Scientologists that those dictatorial tendencies were at an end.

He also spoke of auditing out Scientology with Scientology,

A slightly more complicated means of "running out Scientology" was spotting that Hubbard (using an old con man trick), told his followers what he was going to do to them, before he did it to them. (Presented as being their "greatest friend," this was unthinkable. After all, only Hubbard's enemies did these things.)

Link to elaboration on this point thread

Link to Psychotherapist Fritz Perls on Dianetics thread

Link to the Sane & honest version of Scientology? thread

Last edited:

Veda

I write a valid process based on the latest data on group minds, and I get two snarky replies, the second of which is deliberately offensive sarcasm.

I should have addressed my original post "For Veda and other rational beings".
We've all been snarky at one time or another.

All the individuals here are good people, as are you.

Let's keep communicating. :dance:

Last edited:

Ed8

We've all been starky at one time or another.

All the individuals here are good people, as are you.

Let's keep communicating. :dance:
I've been worse than snarky toward Mr Hubbard. I've bluntly catalogued his errors, and describe his thefts of tech from his own people. Truth in every word; and truth is a very sharp sword.

Heh, I'm not ARC broken. :)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
I write a valid process based on the latest data on group minds, and I get two snarky replies, the second of which is deliberately offensive sarcasm.

The first of which was also deliberately offensive sarcasm.

For you to assume that ex-scientologists (or anyone else for that matter) are in need of hubbards 'help' via his slightly re-jigged tehk or would be grateful for the mental health 'guidance' of someone who is undeniably still caught in the cults 'morphic field' as you apparently are, is ridiculous.

I've rarely seen a more offensive OP (but heh, I'm not ARCX upset either, just slightly stunned)

:)

D

Deleted member 51

It’s alright, Ed8, I won’t interrupt if you want to chat with Veda. It was snarky, but if you meant well then just take it as a snark on Hubbard and Scientology and not on you personally. Most auditors were/are good hearted.

Ed8

For you to assume that ex-scientologists (or anyone else for that matter) are in need of hubbards 'help' via his slightly re-jigged tehk or would be grateful for the mental health 'guidance' of someone who is undeniably still caught in the cults 'morphic field' as you apparently are, is ridiculous.

I've rarely seen a more offensive OP (but heh, I'm not ARCX upset either, just slightly stunned)

It's not Hubbard's tech. And the post was not directed at you; but you act like it was. And some people do need to disconnect from the group mind of Scientology. If you don't, excellent. If you don't then the process, which I wrote, is not for you. I want to say one more thing to you:

L. Ron Hubbard did not invent most of Scientology. He stole most of it. He filed the VIN numbers off and said it was his. He was a liar and plagiarist (thief). He also 'squirreled' much of what he stole. Therefore I would recommend that you quit tilting at that particular windmill. ;-) At this point, Hubbard is irrelevant.

Veda

Some people are still glued to Scientology and anything, even some tiny piece of Scientology, that help un-glue them is good. :fencing:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
It's not Hubbard's tech. And the post was not directed at you; but you act like it was. And some people do need to disconnect from the group mind of Scientology. If you don't, excellent. If you don't then the process, which I wrote, is not for you. I want to say one more thing to you:

L. Ron Hubbard did not invent most of Scientology. He stole most of it. He filed the VIN numbers off and said it was his. He was a liar and plagiarist (thief). He also 'squirreled' much of what he stole. Therefore I would recommend that you quit tilting at that particular windmill. ;-) At this point, Hubbard is irrelevant.
Well, in that case thank you very much for coming to save anyone around here who is in need of a free faux therapist (in case you missed it, that was more deliberately offensive sarcasm). I expect people will be lining up to receive your assistance with their mental health (that was a bit more deliberately offensive sarcasm).

:clap:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Some people are still glued to Scientology and anything, even some tiny piece of Scientology, that help un-glue them is good. :fencing:
Some people are quite capable of running their own lives too ... and if they are using 100% scientology to do it that is absolutely OK with me. My objection (as you well know) is with wannabe gurus/therapists thinking they have the right to swan in here to save people, it's ridiculous and insulting.

TheSneakster

Solo auditing is not done that way, amigo. Also, you failed to state the End Phenomena of this process you made up.

Bill

Ed
No thanks. I understand some people want to be Hubbard and make processes that "help", but, gee, no thanks.

Using any Scientology to "fix" Scientologists is silly. The way to "fix" Scientologists is for them to stop using Scientology to try to fix things. It doesn't.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
It might be better for some people to "break free" from Scientology pseudo-science by reading/studying neuroscience.
But I am not suggesting that there is a "one-size-fits-all" answer for everyone.

Veda

No thanks. I understand some people want to be Hubbard and make processes that "help", but, gee, no thanks.

Using any Scientology to "fix" Scientologists is silly. The way to "fix" Scientologists is for them to stop using Scientology to try to fix things. It doesn't.
Hubbard didn't invent mental processing. It's an old idea and practice.

Even today one hears people, who've had zero involvement with Scientology, saying, "I'm still processing it," etc.

Cat's Squirrel

Some people are quite capable of running their own lives too ... and if they are using 100% scientology to do it that is absolutely OK with me. My objection (as you well know) is with wannabe gurus/therapists thinking they have the right to swan in here to save people, it's ridiculous and insulting.

The rules of the board don't say they can't though. I've used Pilot's "Protest Process" in the past to a good result and have often recommended it on the old board, so I can't see why others shouldn't have the same right to share similar things that have helped them in the past provided that it is made very clear to newbies that they shouldn't attempt to visit a Scn org for any reason, not even out of curiosity, and I think that condition is met now.

We're all in different places here. Some of us are still reaching for stuff in order to try and make the progress we thought we were going to make in the CofS, others of us aren't; the one thing we all have in common is an opposition to the CofS and its way of going about things.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
The rules of the board don't say they can't though. I've used Pilot's "Protest Process" in the past to a good result and have often recommended it on the old board, so I can't see why others shouldn't have the same right to share similar things that have helped them in the past provided that it is made very clear to newbies that they shouldn't attempt to visit a Scn org for any reason, not even out of curiosity, and I think that condition is met now.

We're all in different places here. Some of us are still reaching for stuff in order to try and make the progress we thought we were going to make in the CofS, others of us aren't; the one thing we all have in common is an opposition to the CofS and its way of going about things.
Nobody (including me) has said he can't share whatever he likes ... but we don't all have to agree with it, we are all still allowed to voice an opinion.

Scientologists are notorious for their intrusive, demanding, unwanted behaviour into other people's lives and for imagining they are therapists and have the answers to everybody else's (real or imagined) issues, it makes me cringe and it always has done so I said so and will probably continue to say so until the day I either get cancelled or drop down dead.

I don't have to "make it clear to newbies that they shouldn't attempt to visit a scn org for any reason either, not even out of curiosity". I'm not trying to run anyone else's life and unless asked will not advise on anything, most people are more than capable of researching and deciding for themselves how to run their own lives.