Unhinged Scientologist Goes FULL TOM CRUISE On Her Staff

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Wow, that's a perfect demonstration of OT HATE (She is supposedly an OT VIII completion). :mad:
More a demonstration of OT fear and desperation.

My guess is that, after all the insane money demands she had to go through in order to get through OT 7 and 8, her company is so ridiculously leveraged with loans that if she misses one payment she will go into foreclosure and lose everything.

People who have been through the OT levels will know what I'm talking about.

I financially made it mostly through the OT levels by being a "submarine Scientologist". I would surface when I had the cash on hand to do something, get through it, then dive and disappear until the next time, living far enough away from the nearest org for it to be inconvenient for regges to make visits in person. OT 7, being an open-ended commitment, was a "bridge too far" and I left before I had accumulated the level of funding I would have needed. Plus by that point the cash flow was needed in other areas, like my kids and their education.

Living and operating in Clearwater, this woman's life must have been never-ending visits from regges from FSO, IAS, etc.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Living and operating in Clearwater, this woman's life must have been never-ending visits from regges from FSO, IAS, etc.
I worked at Measurable Solutions for Jeff Lee and Shaun Kirk. It was a steady stream of regges as you surmised. They had carte blanche in regards to access. They would often just walk in to the owners offices if it appeared that they weren't working with a public. Of course, it was the panic of the week, whatever was being promoted as the reason to donate.

HelluvaHoax!

I worked at Measurable Solutions for Jeff Lee and Shaun Kirk. It was a steady stream of regges as you surmised. They had carte blanche in regards to access. They would often just walk in to the owners offices if it appeared that they weren't working with a public. Of course, it was the panic of the week, whatever was being promoted as the reason to donate.
That seems kind of suppressive.

Not barging into the owners' offices.

The fact that the regges were being so REASONABLE that they didn't barge in just because customers were there.

Ron stated (not merely said) that reasonableness is suppressive.

We've got a planet to clear, let's get going people!!!

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, living and operating in Clearwater with registrars camping out in tents in your backyard, surveilling your house 24/7 thru high powered binoculars must be a nightmare.

However, on the positive side of things, at least you would be super-close to Source!

I know, that might not sound logical or even slightly sane. Just ask a Scientologist and they can clay demo it for you.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Imagine the push pull going on inside of you when you are regged to the max because that is one thing that they are really, really good at, sadly. Of this I am still knowing. A new mortgage in 2014 in exchange for an ideal org closet or something.

The regging and theta strong-arming and six-month heists, It's like the sci-fi version of "our space opera thing" without Don Vito, but with Don Fabian.

I am Luca Brazzi. I do sleep with the fishes.

I would guess way down yonder in CW patch, that priority number one is the ias right now, concerning all the opportunity, er I mean entheta that they are about to have to handle with lawsuits, celebs, etc. Eh hem. ON FIRE everywhere, seemingly all at once. And on the heels of the bullbait covid thing.

But Then, don't they know how many bucks it takes to build the hubbard hall? I'd love to turn, you, on...

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I remember when I was at Flag for service, if you blew off any of the regges, they had the power to tell the HGC to be slow on delivery. As in maybe a half hour to hour session per day. While having to pay $$$ for accommodations.

HelluvaHoax!

Imagine the push pull going on inside of you when you are regged to the max because that is one thing that they are really, really good at, sadly. Of this I am still knowing. A new mortgage in 2014 in exchange for an ideal org closet or something.

The regging and theta strong-arming and six-month heists, It's like the sci-fi version of "our space opera thing" without Don Vito, but with Don Fabian.

I am Luca Brazzi. I do sleep with the fishes.

I would guess way down yonder in CW patch, that priority number one is the ias right now, concerning all the opportunity, er I mean entheta that they are about to have to handle with lawsuits, celebs, etc. Eh hem. ON FIRE everywhere, seemingly all at once. And on the heels of the bullbait covid thing.

But Then, don't they know how many bucks it takes to build the hubbard hall? I'd love to turn, you, on...

LOL, too many funny and heretically alter-ised references!

I just noticed your post is getting many favorable comments! (see example below):

Youse is a funny guy! And may your first
refund be a masculine refund!

ML, Luca

Lee #28

The Mafia is really a good structure for examples.....

With the retort to Lea Remini......"You don't have the rank to ask that questions...."

Certainly.....the Mafia had their "Solders"....Lieutenants....and Captains......all ranks of who to bow to....and ranks of authority.....

I suppose the same in the Sea Org.....ranks....and towing the line if an underling.... Also, very much so.....Channels....

Last edited:

Inanna

Arriving fresh from Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon
I know this isn’t as bad as working for Scientology members, but I has just a bit of a taste of what that’s like. Used to work for an insurance co founded by some jackass named W Clement Stone. It was all over the US at the time though I think it’s shrunk since.

W Clement Stone believed in what he called PMA. Positive mental attitude. It was basically kinda Dale Carnegie stuff but with a dash of the mind over matter concepts I saw in Scientology, sort of.

He had courses you could take. Now, it being an insurance co it was sales driven. The agents would stop by to turn in their docs and stats (for lack of a better word) etc. They were the ones I’d always thought were the target audience for that crap.

Then they started targeting the office staff, of which I was one. “Don’t you want to help yourself?” etc. I thought it rather bold of them to assume people weren’t already doing that. I ended up caving to pressure and taking one course. Yawn fest PR bs. I really detest that company.

marra

I know this isn’t as bad as working for Scientology members, but I has just a bit of a taste of what that’s like. Used to work for an insurance co founded by some jackass named W Clement Stone. It was all over the US at the time though I think it’s shrunk since.

W Clement Stone believed in what he called PMA. Positive mental attitude. It was basically kinda Dale Carnegie stuff but with a dash of the mind over matter concepts I saw in Scientology, sort of.

He had courses you could take. Now, it being an insurance co it was sales driven. The agents would stop by to turn in their docs and stats (for lack of a better word) etc. They were the ones I’d always thought were the target audience for that crap.

Then they started targeting the office staff, of which I was one. “Don’t you want to help yourself?” etc. I thought it rather bold of them to assume people weren’t already doing that. I ended up caving to pressure and taking one course. Yawn fest PR bs. I really detest that company.
Off topic: This is nothing to do with scientology but you reminded me of a guy I used to know. He had been a janitor for a large clothing and accessories company when one day he stood outside a room where a Dale Carnegie seminar was being held. He was so transfixed that he started to look into it, buy books, do courses and apply it to his life. He eventually became the Head of Training for that company.

I remember one day I was coming into the office building when it was absolutely pouring with rain. This guy was coming out of the building with a huge smile on his face. I said to him: "This rain is awful" and he replied: "We'll sell a lot of umbrellas today!"

Now I wonder why I didn't follow Dale Carnegie instead of L. Ron Hubbard.

Godzilla

Stomp that cult
I hated when 'civilian' employers of a mostly-Scientologist staff would act like they're a part of the management of the Church of Scientology. When I was getting out, of course I could not tell anyone, but my employer was going on and on and on and on for about an hour during a staff meeting about some recent event and the next upcoming event we were all expected to go to (which I would have been turned away from, because they have ethics officers at the entryways). It just gave me a big headache. The employer in question was an OTVII and their spouse, an OTVIII. I quit and got away from them.

Cat's Squirrel

From the comments below the video;

"She is clearly angry about 2 of her staff going to the authorities. But what she has also clearly missed is the sad fact that they felt they could not come to her and speak about it first. She fails to see that this is a reflection on her and how she runs things. She tries to convey what a good friendly company she runs but if that were truly the case this would not have happened."

Cat's Squirrel

More a demonstration of OT fear and desperation.

My guess is that, after all the insane money demands she had to go through in order to get through OT 7 and 8, her company is so ridiculously leveraged with loans that if she misses one payment she will go into foreclosure and lose everything.

People who have been through the OT levels will know what I'm talking about.

I financially made it mostly through the OT levels by being a "submarine Scientologist". I would surface when I had the cash on hand to do something, get through it, then dive and disappear until the next time, living far enough away from the nearest org for it to be inconvenient for regges to make visits in person. OT 7, being an open-ended commitment, was a "bridge too far" and I left before I had accumulated the level of funding I would have needed. Plus by that point the cash flow was needed in other areas, like my kids and their education.

Yes. She's probably still paying off the loans she took out to do OT VII and VIII, plus she would be seen as a "whale" and get hit up for donations for things like Ideal Orgs, the Super power building (or its latest equivalent) etc.

Last edited: