UK Scientology/ Narconon

David_U

Dear all,

Thank you for reading. I am attempting to put together a documentary about Narconon and Scientology in the UK. I have no prior affiliation with scientology, and am purely approaching from an angle of concern about a loophole which allows Narconon to be advertised in the NHS.

A have a series of questions and any answers would be amazing. Happy to answer questions about myself and what I am doing too.

1) Is there a hierarchy within UK scientology?

2) In researching Narconon, I have kept coming across Shiela MacLean, is she a well know figure within UK scientology?

3) What about the Narconon drug rehabilitation process is so damaging? If anyone has worked in a facility

4) in finding FOI requests in the UK about scientology, I keep coming across a William Thackeray. He vanished off the radar in 2012. Is anyone aware of him and his work pursuing the Freedom Of Information request angle?

Any and all answers are much appreciated.

David

La La Lou Lou

Dear all,

Thank you for reading. I am attempting to put together a documentary about Narconon and Scientology in the UK. I have no prior affiliation with scientology, and am purely approaching from an angle of concern about a loophole which allows Narconon to be advertised in the NHS.

A have a series of questions and any answers would be amazing. Happy to answer questions about myself and what I am doing too.

1) Is there a hierarchy within UK scientology?

2) In researching Narconon, I have kept coming across Shiela MacLean, is she a well know figure within UK scientology?

3) What about the Narconon drug rehabilitation process is so damaging? If anyone has worked in a facility

4) in finding FOI requests in the UK about scientology, I keep coming across a William Thackeray. He vanished off the radar in 2012. Is anyone aware of him and his work pursuing the Freedom Of Information request angle?

Any and all answers are much appreciated.

David
Sorry no info personally, but best of British luck.