Trevor Heasley Valley Org

SuperstarNeilC

Trevor Heasley joined the Church of Scientology two and a half years ago, when a church official offered him a job creating marketing materials for a local org. While searching the internet for Scientology logos, he happened upon a podcast by two people who went undercover in the Church, and eventually got kicked out and unofficially labeled suppressive. Knowing he was defying Church orders, Trevor listened. And not long after, he had left his job and his Church. Trevor joins us to share his momentous story, and bravely disclose what he says he witnessed during his short, but intense, devotion to Scientology.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I notice in both videos that the staff leans heavily female, whereas back in the 1980s it was pretty much even.

Is that a trend lately?

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
I looked at the Valley FB and saw this post by a guy:

“You're creating your own reactive mind and can stop at anytime. That's the clear cognition. No mention of that in Dianetics! No E meter, no ethics, no past lives, no objectives, no TRs, no PTPs or ARC breaks, no SP or PTSness, etc etc... Yet, later Hubbard introduced these things and said you can't go clear without them! So how is it a science if Hubbard never made a clear! Hubbard said in History of Man that Dianetics techniques alone, only achieves mediocre, temporary results! Yet, this book is continually pushed by Scientology! A book full of silly prenatals, attempted abortions, homophobia, misogyny, and other embarrassing reflections of the 1950s. Hubbard later abandoned prenatals and Basic Basic!

It's all lies and junk science that uses hypnotism and basic psychology and has little more than a plecebo effect on some people”

Church Of Scientology Valley posts:

Thank you for coming! We look forward to seeing you & Fernando again!
(The guy is gay. Someone warn him)
-—————————————————————————————————————————————————
The guy posts:
Church Of Scientology Valley
“well after my trip to planet Farseck, I might come back and visit. Us SPs are super busy you know!? We're busy implanting sex and pain into whole populations of planets and destroying all civilisations! So forgive me if I'm not able to help your stats by doing a personality test for say, the next eight trillenia! Btw, what's the "Oxford" in OCA test from? Me thinks the deception starts the minute you walk in the door til the minute you've had enough and you walk out for good. For you my friend, I hope it's sooner than later, the less the reget will be, take it from me. btw, if you thought Remini was bad, wait til they get aload of me! just one other thing... Can you actually address any of the problems within Hubbard's so called "science". You can't because it isn't a science and Hubbard just lied about doing "research". Scientology is not science, Dianetics is lies, it's all lies and brain washing! Hubbard contradicts himself endlessly. In 'History of Man' Hubbard admits Dianetics does not work well! The resilts don't last etc... So why keep selling Dianetics? Jon Atack is a great researcher on Hubbard I suggest his clips to fully wake you up to all Hubbard's deceptions. If you can't ho research anything, then you're being information and yhought controlled and being brain washed. Sorry, but I was too.”
———————————————————————————————————————————————————-
CoS Valley responds:

Church Of Scientology Valley
“HCO Pol Ltr of 25 June AD13
CONFIDENTIAL Scientologists Only
1 copy to each Central Org or City Office only
An International Objective
(This policy letter is Confidential [for Scientologists only]. The attached plan is not Confidential [however is BPI]. When republishing the attached plan [to the public or Scientology magazines] do not publish this covering policy letter.)
When we were attacked in January for using E-Meters I speeded research adopted for us a two part policy:
1. To hold the line legally and win in courts where possible but in no event to lose ground;
2. To speed up research by passing clear and theta clear as objectives, abandoning the technology giving interim states and concentration on the attainment by auditing the state of O.T. as the best answer to our difficulties.
In part one of this programme, we are succeeding easily. But it is only short term and world deterioration is accelerating.
In part two we have achieved the technology necessary by an incredible speed up and gain.
We now have O.T. in direct and real sight with only a few hundred hours of actual [skilled] auditing intervening. This is an astonishing break through, a real by-the-boot-straps necessity level research sprint.
We are then only months away from having O.T.s, a year at the most.
No Scientologist need be told what that means.
This fact enters us upon forward planning. The trouble with O.T.s in the past has only been lack of cooperation and a commonly agreed upon objective. Without these O.T.s eventually fall prey again to smaller beings with bigger organization skill, O.T. is an unstable state only when O.T.s are not cooperating with O.T.s but each one going his own way in the strong but fatuous belief he can single-handedly survive. The proof is, O.T.s have not survived as O.T.s whenever this super-individuation collided with [the] super organization of weaker beings. The answer is to remain organized, with mutual assistance and integrity and not lose touch with or responsibility for all levels of life forms and societies.
This means that programmes for such agreement must be offered.
The first step is to prevent atomic war and planetary chaos and to utilize Earth as a rehabilitation centre since it has already had the technology established here. A second step If a number following after would be to establish units not unlike central organizations, on [in] nearby systems.
No real conflict with stellar stellar powers interested in these areas will develop as I can vouch for the two most concerned in this galaxy, the Espinal United Stars and the to which the Solar System distantly belongs and the Galactic Confederation to which Espinal moderately bows.
As not all living things are capable of attaining O.T. (the vast bulk of a any human population, are possibly minion* in origin) the task of rehabilitation is not as great as it looks.
This leaves us first and foremost with the problem faced by the budding O.T. What to do to square things around!
I recommend that any action taken by any O.T. on this planet be guided by the attached programme “An International Objective”. Any public ambitions for us or Earth, any vengeful or destructive urges, any stunts or public actions should be channeled into accomplishing the attached programme.
Several O.T.s even if acting independently could accomplish this, even making errors. Further the plan has some chance of succeeding even if driven in ordinary ways such as placing copies of it in the various offices of the United Nations, putting it into newspapers, inviting the attention of large commercial interests to it, etc.
We could probably each one of us think of a plan for Earth. Let us instead agree upon a feasible plan in which all of us can cooperate.
ANY PRECLEAR MOVING TOWARD O.T. SHOULD READ THIS POLICY LETTER AND THE PLAN. THE PUBLIC MAY BE SHOWN THIS PLAN AND IT MAY BE REPUBLISHED ANYWHERE. THIS POLICY LETTER MAY NOT BE MADE PUBLIC.”
L. Ron Hubbard
* Editor’s note: minion, defined in SHSBC lecture of 21 Aug 63: “You mock a mock-up up and then you endow it with some life, you see?”
——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Another satisfied customer chimes in: 1605512990566.jpeg

Thank you SuperstarNeilC for creating this little slice of internet... I think it's very important to be able to tell my story to help others who may be facing the same situation (and if im goinh to be honest, it helped me too) now that the smoke has cleared and my 72 good deeds are done, I would like to let you know that I am starting a new podcast with the title My Truth On Scientology... The point of My new Podcast will be to help people tell their Stories... The Recording for 72 episodes has already begun.. If you or anyone reading this would like a venue to share what happened, Please feel free to email me at [email protected]...

HelluvaHoax!

Haven't watched that video yet, but the picture on the front showed a pretty unhygienic looking toilet.

Then it hit me. If that was a church or SO toilet, how the hell did a roll of toilet paper get there?
My takeaway from the video:

1. The landlord's TR-O is really excellent. He didn't react to any of the bullbaiting. I'd say it's pretty obvious that he is a very highly trained auditor!​
2. The grotesque enmest conditions of the house make it clear to me that the Scientologists involved don't have a lot of attention on the MEST universe. I'd say it's pretty obvious that they are operating exterior to the physical universe at some very high OT level.​

All things above considered, it appears to be an IDEAL SCENE.

freethinker

Controversial
Trevor Heasley joined the Church of Scientology two and a half years ago, when a church official offered him a job creating marketing materials for a local org. While searching the internet for Scientology logos, he happened upon a podcast by two people who went undercover in the Church, and eventually got kicked out and unofficially labeled suppressive. Knowing he was defying Church orders, Trevor listened. And not long after, he had left his job and his Church. Trevor joins us to share his momentous story, and bravely disclose what he says he witnessed during his short, but intense, devotion to Scientology.

I know one of the staff members in the first part of the clip. It's the black woman who goes around behind the counter. She was a Div 6 'er.

freethinker

Controversial

Scientology staff spend a lot of time standing around in meetings listening to seniors tell them what needs to be done when these very same seniors can't do it themselves. It's a lot of orders and telexes from uplines and this is what we need to do from people who don't do anything but yell and scream because you are not getting their stat up.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Scientology staff spend a lot of time standing around in meetings listening to seniors tell them what needs to be done when these very same seniors can't do it themselves. It's a lot of orders and telexes from uplines and this is what we need to do from people who don't do anything but yell and scream because you are not getting their stat up.
Absolutely true.