Towards ideas

D

Deleted member 51

Veda,

I love the distractions, from a statue of Princess Diane to finding flaws in trans cosmetic surgery makeovers to royal dogs to Cosby. I’m done with the heavy stuff, though I’ll interject a bit here and there about the cult. If you don’t like a conversation, it is your responsibility to walk away from it. Telling others they should talk about other things doesn’t work.

If some only want to chat about heavy things, so be it. I’ve had a gutty of heavy stuff this past year and 1/2.

Laugh a little. Live longer.

Barile

mm. I sprouted two quarts of mung beans and made a cool salad tonight.

1 cup quinoa cooked with a veg bullion
1/2 cup cooked orange lentils
1/2 chopped red, orange, green bell pepper each
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/2 cup chopped cucumber
2 cups sprouted mung beans
1 lime squooshed
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
chopped cilantro
pinch of the finest dead sea salt
1 cup of peanuts

serves 4, or serves 1 for 4 meals

prove me wrong.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Elevating discourse on ESMBR.

Like Veda, I already "rose above" the low toned discourse on ESMBR.

Thankfully, I am fully elevated in the fullest sense of the word, across all dynamics, on this planet.

I'm just here to help Veda put in ethics on this website and salvage all the lower level beings who didn't make it. You people know who you are. We're watching you!

So whatdya say, are we going to clean this place up?!

Barile

I'm just here to help Veda put in ethics on this website
Famous Snr C/S Don Baaska would always excuse himself from important hallway meetings, noting that he had
to go and "put ethics in" on his wife, Vallee. Apparently, she required this handling very often.
Same or divergent?

mimsey borogrove

Famous Snr C/S Don Baaska would always excuse himself from important hallway meetings, noting that he had
to go and "put ethics in" on his wife, Vallee. Apparently, she required this handling very often.
Same or divergent?
Wait a moment - what about Connie Baaska - she was one of my sups on the BC when it was on Temple street - what's her relationship to Don?

Mimsey

Barile

Wait a moment - what about Connie Baaska - she was one of my sups on the BC when it was on Temple street - what's her relationship to Don?

Mimsey
Well, Don was in his mid to late 50's probably in the mid 70's and had a son, Arthur, who was probably in his mid 20's. I never met Connie, but coulda been a daughter... most likely. Last time I talked to Baaska was probably 2010, he was living in Puerto Rico for decades. He was max geezer then, and still the same dude.

mimsey borogrove

Well, Don was in his mid to late 50's probably in the mid 70's and had a son, Arthur, who was probably in his mid 20's. I never met Connie, but coulda been a daughter... most likely. Last time I talked to Baaska was probably 2010, he was living in Puerto Rico for decades. He was max geezer then, and still the same dude.
Or a sister? I was in my 20's when I did the BC, and she was older than me by ten or more years.

Barile

Or a sister? I was in my 20's when I did the BC, and she was older than me by ten or more years.
ew.... well, Don never mentioned her... kinda like you'd never mention an x-wife...
nah... that doesn't make any sense. sister maybe.

mimsey borogrove

Sheila Bakker the lead sup, told us - if we fell behind our quotas, we'd be shipped to cramming. My twin hatched this plan - we came in on the weekend and got a page ahead on the check sheet, but didn't sign anything off. Connie would target us to read some HCOBS and not notice we were listening to tapes on the next page of the checksheet. We never missed a target.

Mimsey

Barile

Sheila Bakker the lead sup, told us - if we fell behind our quotas, we'd be shipped to cramming. My twin hatched this plan - we came in on the weekend and got a page ahead on the check sheet, but didn't sign anything off. Connie would target us to read some HCOBS and not notice we were listening to tapes on the next page of the checksheet. We never missed a target.

Mimsey
messin' with sasquatch..... dude

HelluvaHoax!

Well! I want to know exactly which threads @Veda has been lurking around to make such an insulting assertion ... and why he bothers to read them?

:D

I don't know the answers to your questions. However can i suggest that rather than mucking around at the lower levels worrying about such think-think massy mest questions, you instead consider doing the ELEVATION RUNDOWN.

I can assure you it's really divine up here in the upper elite levels.

There are very very few who have made it, thus you can well understand why it get's lonely up here. Just keep plugging away on your next action and pocketa-pocketa, one day you will also begin to rise above your little slave planet down there. I'll see you one fine day down the line. Or was it up the line. In any case there must assuredly be a line involved and you should do your best to rise above it.

GREAT NEWS! The all new E-Meter is now on sale in the bookstore, It's not an e-meter. The sensational new E-meter is the Elevation Meter that will get you moving upward in the right direction!