TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

freethinker

Controversial

freethinker

Controversial
that doesn't make sense, if you paid into the system, why not get back something?

Unfortunately, for anybody myself included who paid into the Hubbard/scientology system, whether it be money or time reading his bullshit or being on staff, time spent, we got nothing back, no clears, no OT's.

I mean all that time I read Hubbard, and word cleared and looked up definitions, and spend time on staff going for the winning team, and sacrificing other interests because I should be an auditor or on staff, the auditor was the most valuable being on the planet, was truthfully for not, a complete waste of time for achieving the goal of a cleared planet.

In the end, it was rhetoric, I was persuaded, most thoroughly.

Logic dictates that nobody has gone clear or OT.
I'm different. Can't wait to hear the responses to that.

freethinker

Controversial
Is "LRHd" similar to "PDHd"? E.g. "I took a course in scientology and got LRHd."
Or "I went to the ethics Officer and she LRHd" me with conditions.
Or, "After pulling an all nighter with the reg I became LRHd and went bankrupt."
I was DM - LRHd = exit

HelluvaHoax!

Here is a verbatim quote from the 100% standard (1960s/1970s) Grade Chart, revealing the precise magical powers that 100% of all Scientologists were guaranteed to attain 100% of the time:

OT VI
"Ability to operate freely as a thetan exterior and to act
pan-determinedly; extends the influence of the thetan to the universe of others."

OT V
"Re-familiarizes a thetan exterior with the physical universe;
freedom from fixated introversion into matter, energy, space, time."

After Hubbard sold the hell out of those fully fraudulent claims for a few decades, and 100% of Scientologists failed to gain the ability to go exterior, Hubbard quietly and covertly sneaked out the back door, walked around and then knocked on the front door--with his super-shiny new Grade Chart!. And the subject of exteriorization was no longer even mentioned, not then and not in the next 40 years leading up to 2021.

Exteriorization, once the essential and core focus of attaining the state of Operating Thetan, thus disappeared. How could Hubbard possibly pull that kind of epic bait and switch without Scientologists walking out en masse? Easy.

HUBBARD
"What's that you say, nobody has gone exterior on my lower level exteriorization
processes or on any of my advanced exteriorization OT levels? We can solve that. Just
remove those claims and replace them with even shinier claims like "Total Cause Over Life!"

If you dare ask any Scientologist why the 100% standard tech failed 100% of the time and nobody in Scientology can demonstrate even one tiny instance of exteriorization, they will parrot off one of the following excuses:

1. The 100% workable tech was not applied 100% standardly.
(i.e. Scientologist are to blame, those Squirrels!)

2. Ron (being so incredibly OT) overestimated the case state of
Scientologists and the gradient was far too high.

(i.e. Scientologists are DBs!)

3. The tech was intentionally sabotaged.
(i.e. Trusted Scientologists called OTs, Class XII auditors and
Senior Case Supervisors actually turned out to be SPs!)

SUMMARY: It's all your fault. Do you now understand how many undisclosed overts and crimes you have and why we were forced to increase your tech estimate?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

!!! EXCLUSIVE !!!

The very first time our Founder has come out

of self-imposed quarantine at Target II since 1986!

LIVE STREAMING Q & A SESSION
WITH L. RON H
UBBARD

WHO: You the being are able to ask Ron the Source all the questions you were worried about and afraid to ask.

WHAT: An exclusive, 30 DAY ONLY offer to connect to Power with a 24 hour live stream where Mankind's Greatest Friend will answer any question with his personal guarantee that no Knowledge Reports or Ethics cycles will ensue. You can download the APP on your computers, tablets and smart phones totally free of charge! Once loaded, you then only have to activate the APP with is a one-time set-up fee to get you connected to Ron at Target II---using the breakthrough technology called Clear-Stream, which is the only platform in the universe that can seamlessly connect to remote locations 817 trillion light years away.

HOW: If you buy the 30 day stream today Ron guarantees that he can answer any of your case concerns and crack your case for a 50% discount on the suggested retail price of $20,000. That's right! For only $9,999 you can finally rocket your way from the bottom to the top of the "Know To Mystery Scale"! Naturally (like e-meters) you are required to purchase a "back-up streaming feed" in case something goes wrong with the first while you are talking to Ron. But don't worry, Ron has quite generously agreed to wave the normal price and sell you the backup feed for the same low, low, low discount prices of $9,999.

LET'S GET STARTED! Below we are offering special NEW CUSTOMER SIGNUP BONUS where you can go on the live feed right now for the next 30 minutes and ask any questions to Ron at all. We now join the live feed in progress. . .

GUEST # 2,437
Ron, it's so great to finally talk to you! I was in Scientology from 1950 until
now, 2021--and I paid for and received every single process, rundown, remedy and OT
level. But I never went exterior. Something has really been bothering me a lot for the past
4 decades. There used to be another grade chart in the 1960s and 1970s that had different
OT levels on it. We were supposed to get the power on OT V and OT VI to go exterior with
full perception and travel the entire universe! That was amazing. But I never met anyone
who could go exterior and do any of those supernatural things. Ron, what happened
to that old Grade Chart. Why did you erase those OT powers on the second Grade Chart?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

/

INTRO OFFER!
FOR ONE WEEK WE ARE OFFERING FREE STREAMING Q & A WITH DR. HUBBARD FROM
TARGET II. ALL ESMB MEMBER SHOULD FEEL FREE TO SEND IN THEIR QUESTIONS!

ASK RON!

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Here's the thing, a well known FSM, Ty Dillard never paid into social security because he claimed priest exemption on his tax forms. He a few years ago told my wife she was smart to not claim SS tax exemption for he gets no Social Security and his FSM commissions have dried to nothing because nobody is "going up the bridge". He made his living FSM'ing selling the OT levels.
If, instead of paying Social Security, he had taken the money each week that would have gone to social security, and put it into an IRA (individual retirement account) and simply invested in mutual funds, he would be getting a cash flow much higher than SS would give him.

But he would have needed to keep the regges from getting their hands on it, which would be unlikely.

For people earning middle-class income, SS is a bad investment.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
just read the social security website and understand it, use math to determined if one should get it at 62 or full retirement age.
If you're still working, wait until full retirement age-- your SS benefits are reduced if you are making more than a pittance of earned income.

If you are not working, and unlikely to work full time again, start taking it. You have no assurance that Democrats will not reduce your future benefits, but they are less likely to reduce benefits of people currently taking it.

HelluvaHoax!

Step 1: produce a Clear who displays ALL the advertised attributes of a Clear, as laid out in DMSMH, using any techniques you wish. But the PC must be gotten to the point of objectively demonstrating ALL the attributes that LRH laid out, and those "abilities gained" must have come FROM auditing (e.g. vision must have IMPROVED to 20/20, not already been 20/20 before)

What you are demanding has actually been routinely accomplished since the release of Dianetics in 1950.

For the past 71 years, Clears have been "objectively demonstrating ALL the attributes that LRH laid out."

Quite obviously, they prefer to do these demonstrations at home, in privacy.

Because they are Clear on the 1st Dynamic.*

* As soon as someone else enters the room--that is the 3rd Dynamic and their magical powers momentarily key out.

Last edited:

This is NOT OK !!!!

/

INTRO OFFER!
FOR ONE WEEK WE ARE OFFERING FREE STREAMING Q & A WITH DR. HUBBARD FROM
TARGET II. ALL ESMB MEMBER SHOULD FEEL FREE TO SEND IN THEIR QUESTIONS!

ASK RON!

Sir,

I don't quite agree with your statement that I have the money and you have the knowledge.

I've already given you the money you asked me to give (and a couple decades as a staff member).

You have not given me all the knowledge. Some knowledge, yes - about grifting, bullbaiting, sleep deprivation, bad writing and maybe a few other things.

What am I not getting?

Do I have MUs?

HelluvaHoax!

Sir,
I don't quite agree with your statement that I have the money and you have the knowledge. I've already given you the money you asked me to give (and a couple decades as a staff member). You have not given me all the knowledge. Some knowledge, yes - about grifting, bullbaiting, sleep deprivation, bad writing and maybe a few other things. What am I not getting?
Do I have MUs?
LOL!

Wait, i think I hear something coming in right now on the telex lines. . .

originally posted by L. Ron Hubbard

Dear This is NOT OKAY !!!! . Yes, you do not have all the knowledge, sadly that is true. . However, on your death bed you will receive Total Freedom. So, you've got that goin' for you. .. LINK

ML,
Ron

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Random Ronnie Ruse of the Day:

"HOMO NOVIS"

I often wonder why Scientologists crave the status of "HUMANITARIAN", when considering Ron discovered that humans (Homo Sapiens) are Degraded Beings. Wouldn't it be far more ideal and help clear the planet faster if they awarded themselves the status of HOMO-NOVISarian?

The problem with Scientology can best be understood in a parallel scenario where chimpanzees were forced to wear nautical costumes, carry clipboards and receive daily auditing---only to be face-ripped by an ethics officer who orders them to confess their crimes. All that because they did not respond to the auditing by evolving upwards and "regaining their lost wholetrack powers" to read and speak and type--like the humans they once were, trillions of years ago.

OC VIII
(Operating Chimp VIII)

Last edited:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Dear Ron,

I just had a cognition!

It's all clear to me now!

And it's from your, um, your lecture, um, I'm not sure, I'll look it up later, but I'm sure you will remember.

I've had a stuck flow!

And you know how flows are, you have to reverse them from time to time to prevent a big ridge of mass and solidity, right.

So how about this?

You give me some money.

And I'll give you some knowledge!

OK, get it?

Good!

Start!

Riddick

I clap to no man
If, instead of paying Social Security, he had taken the money each week that would have gone to social security, and put it into an IRA (individual retirement account) and simply invested in mutual funds, he would be getting a cash flow much higher than SS would give him.

But he would have needed to keep the regges from getting their hands on it, which would be unlikely.

For people earning middle-class income, SS is a bad investment.
totally understand. Many ways to look at it. The Gov is slowly turning the boat from SS into IRA and Roth accounts. One could look at the SS system as a forced savings account with bad interest or gains. But the IRA's and Roth accounts are subject to bull and bear runs in stock prices, so not stable.

During WW2 it was buy US Savings Bonds as a saving vehicle with guaranteed return on investment.

Riddick

I clap to no man
If you're still working, wait until full retirement age-- your SS benefits are reduced if you are making more than a pittance of earned income.

If you are not working, and unlikely to work full time again, start taking it. You have no assurance that Democrats will not reduce your future benefits, but they are less likely to reduce benefits of people currently taking it.
yep, totally agree. It depends on one's circumstances. My wife has been making income to support us, my home business shows little profit (it used to) but I get to write off about 1/2 the house expenses. So our effective tax rate is pretty low. If I wait till full retirement age, I will leave money on the table to collect a higher SS income at FRA. If I die in between, my wife will get nothing as her SS is higher, so we figured to collect what we can and save it, she will get something back from my SS.

We also have 2 Roth IRA account's. We have had them for 6 years now. I put in 32k, she has put in about 60k. Her account is a longer term investment account in mutual funds and some stocks, my account is a stock trading account. I have managed to trade it to 140k. She has only grown to 100k. I take 10% of my winning trades and transfer to a savings account, which is now at 14k. This is all tax free, don't have to file anything tax wise. Freedom.

If you have kids, tell them to get a Roth account and contribute to it in a good mutual fund or ETF. When they turn 59 1/2 and had have the account for 5 years, any withdrawals are tax free as opposed to a traditional IRA which you are taxed at your income level.

I don't think we should discuss this stuff here on HH's fine tread, so I will say no more. I tried to tie it into Hubbard's hoax on being a dedicated staff member, sea org member, public which are for not.

HelluvaHoax!

I don't think we should discuss this stuff here on HH's fine tread, so I will say no more. I tried to tie it into Hubbard's hoax on being a dedicated staff member, sea org member, public which are for not.

Thanks and Congratulations!

As a token of appreciation, a super-sized jumbo
Messianic Medallion has been shipped to you via Fedex! LOL

HelluvaHoax!

@PirateAndBum

I suggest that the comments on this thread about Social Security be moved to another topic thread "Social Security".
:)

Oh wow, thanks! You get a jumbo Messianic Medallion too! LOL

Unprecedented demand! These things are just flying off the shelves!

Last edited:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Dear Ron,

I just had a cognition!

It's all clear to me now!

And it's from your, um, your lecture, um, I'm not sure, I'll look it up later, but I'm sure you will remember.

I've had a stuck flow!

And you know how flows are, you have to reverse them from time to time to prevent a big ridge of mass and solidity, right.

So how about this?

You give me some money.

And I'll give you some knowledge!

OK, get it?

Good!

Start!

Hello?

Ron?

Are you there at Target 2?

Somebody get this POS telex machine to work!!!!!

Ron?

Can you hear me now?

Did you hear what I said about sending me money?

Ron?

Hello?