TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

HelluvaHoax!

The cult perceives leaving the group, departing the Sea Org a perceived injury.
It is vengeance.
I vote for both yours and Enthetan's assessment. Scientology's treatment of apostates, infidels and other departed DBs is both vengeful and evil.

Disobeying an infallible Scn guru's orders or "command intention" (by successfully escaping the cult) is viewed as a hostile high-crime and suppressive attack against Scientology.

“People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score."
-L. Ron Hubbard

HelluvaHoax!

The cult perceives leaving the group, departing the Sea Org a perceived injury.
It is vengeance.

Re: Cult vengeance vs. departed SO and staff members

Cult gurus like Hubbard despise rejection. Hence vengeance enters into it. They want payback!

The payback stalking begins with literally----payback!

To wit---the Freeloaders Bill!

Dear Blown Sea Org DB:
During your 30 years of 100 hour work-weeks, our records reflect that we only paid you an
average of 17 cents an hour! We are very concerned about taking responsibility for and
handling and correcting this very unfair out-exchange with you! Therefore, we need you
to immediately repay us for all the training and auditing that you criminally stole from us.
Although what we gave you was priceless, we are willing to settle (if you pay us this week)
for only $174,000. We will even waive the 30 years of compound interest in order to
exchange with you in abundance and express "no hard feelings!"
Try to return to your senses! Ron gave you Total Freedom and how did you thank him? By
using your freedom to sneak out at 2am when the power went down and the security guards
could not see the heat signature of your mest body as it climbed over the barbed-wire of the
electrified security gate. It's really a 1.1 betrayal to leave during a power outage when all the
high-beam surveillance lights/cameras were off and the tracking dogs were chained up.
Naturally, after you pay your freeloader's bill, you'll need to do an ethics cycle to make up the
damage for sabotaging Ron's dream of clearing the planet. You'll need to buy quite a number
of intensives to run out your evil purposes. Enclosed is a selection slip that clearly shows
in writing that I am your FSM and entitled to the entire 10% commission.
ML,
Billy Blowdown
Director of Blown DBs & SPs

Last edited:

NotsoNutsoNow

Mostly, it was from changing my social circle, from hanging out with pot-heads to hanging out with cultists who wanted to suck all my money and time out of me.

Both were destructive, long-term, but in different ways.
That is so true about both being destructive.

Changing your social circle was an obvious winner for you - and I know that can be a good thing because I've been there done that – and it’s probably what most contributors to this thread have done just by being on this thread.

However, El Con never thought of that but when he wrote about it, such as in ‘How To Be A Hypocrite’, sorry ‘The Way to Crappiness’, sorry again, I’ll get this right sooner or later, ‘The Way To Happiness’, he plagiarised it from either a non-$cientologist/s or a $cientologist/s, for instance, how many parents have said something along the lines of "Don't hang around with Johnny, he's a bad influence!"?

Light-fingers' standard operation procedure first facet of life orders of the day for himself and same shit different day – “What can I steal from another, others, something or somethings?”

NotsoNutsoNow

I vote for both yours and Enthetan's assessment. Scientology's treatment of apostates, infidels and other departed DBs is both vengeful and evil.

Disobeying an infallible Scn guru's orders or "command intention" (by successfully escaping the cult) is viewed as a hostile high-crime and suppressive attack against Scientology.

“People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score."
-L. Ron Hubbard

El Con wrote that psychiatrists have 1500 terms for a person dramatizing an evil purpose-destructive intention (insanity/psychosis), including dramatizing 'vengeance' and 'evil' (see reference below).

Given that, Cult of $cientology cultists and their collaborators dramatizing 'vengeance' and 'evil' on people who have chosen to travel down a different path, that is ‘harm and destroy’ them, is both vengeful and evil, a dramatization of an evil purpose-destructive intention, insane and psychotic.

'The German psychiatric 1500 or so “different types of insanity” are just different symptoms of the same cause. There is only one insanity and from it springs different manifestations. Psychiatry erred in calling these different types and trying to invent different treatments...

Insanity can now be precisely defined.

The definition is:

Insanity is the overt or covert but always complex and continuous determination to harm or destroy
.'

(Ref: HCOB 28 November 1970 PSYCHOSIS.)

NotsoNutsoNow

Re: Cult vengeance vs. departed SO and staff members

Cult gurus like Hubbard despise rejection. Hence vengeance enters into it. They want payback!

The payback stalking begins with literally----payback!

To wit---the Freeloaders Bill!

Dear Blown Sea Org DB:
During your 30 years of 100 hour work-weeks, our records reflect that we only paid you an
average of 17 cents an hour! We are very concerned about taking responsibility for and
handling and correcting this very unfair out-exchange with you! Therefore, we need you
to immediately repay us for all the training and auditing that you criminally stole from us.
Although what we gave you was priceless, we are willing to settle (if you pay us this week)
for only $174,000. We will even waive the 30 years of compound interest in order to
exchange with you in abundance and express "no hard feelings!"
Try to return to your senses! Ron gave you Total Freedom and how did you thank him? By
using your freedom to sneak out at 2am when the power went down and the security guards
could not see the heat signature of your mest body as it climbed over the barbed-wire of the
electrified security gate. It's really a 1.1 betrayal to leave during a power outage when all the
high-beam surveillance lights/cameras were off and the tracking dogs were chained up.
Naturally, after you pay your freeloader's bill, you'll need to do an ethics cycle to make up the
damage for sabotaging Ron's dream of clearing the planet. You'll need to buy quite a number
of intensives to run out your evil purposes. Enclosed is a selection slip that clearly shows
in writing that I am your FSM and entitled to the entire 10% commission.
ML,
Billy Blowdown
Director of Blown DBs & SPs
The sad, very sad point of the above is it is so dreadfully true, not just extremely amusing satire.

HelluvaHoax!

The sad, very sad point of the above is it is so dreadfully true, not just extremely amusing satire.

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic if you think about it. A Sea Org member works for 30 years!

7 days a week, 16 hours a day. And they leave penniless, homeless & jobless. With very few marketable skills unless there is a boom market demand for people who can walk fast with a clipboard or face-rip fellow workers.

Then they natter that they only earned an average of 19 cents an hour. But that is a provable lie!

Because after they repay their "FREELOADERS BILL" that's over $100K----they actually did not earn 17 cents an hour at all! That's the lie. They, in fact, paid Scientology 17 cents an hour to be allowed the elite privilege of three decades of Sea Org slavery on this slave planet.

NotsoNutsoNow

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic if you think about it. A Sea Org member works for 30 years!

7 days a week, 16 hours a day. And they leave penniless, homeless & jobless. With very few marketable skills unless there is a boom market demand for people who can walk fast with a clipboard or face-rip fellow workers.

Then they natter that they only earned an average of 19 cents an hour. But that is a provable lie!

Because after they repay their "FREELOADERS BILL" that's over $100K----they actually did not earn 17 cents an hour at all! That's the lie. They, in fact, paid Scientology 17 cents an hour to be allowed the elite privilege of three decades of Sea Org slavery on this slave planet.

May I add they often leave in old age and ill health – generally cancer?

Recently I visited 2015 postings on another thread, where it was mentioned Pre-OTs and OT VIIIs dropping like flies with cancer but those around them, who were usually Pre-OTs and OT VIIIs, too, carried on as if there was nothing wrong, in a completely non sequitur manner, even though those incidents totally contradicted with what the Suppressive Psychopathic-Delusional Bullshitter, El Con, said and wrote – repeatedly mind you. No obnosis or as-isness just not-isness (sorry about the use of cult lingo). Although mentioned previously ad nauseam that would have to rate at least in the Top 10 of ‘STUPID’, as well as WTF!!!! and “YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!”.

HelluvaHoax!

May I add they often leave in old age and ill health – generally cancer? ...... Pre-OTs and OT VIIIs dropping like flies with cancer but those around them, who were usually Pre-OTs and OT VIIIs, too, carried on as if there was nothing wrong, in a completely non sequitur manner, even though those incidents totally contradicted with what the Suppressive Psychopathic-Delusional Bullshitter, El Con, said and wrote – repeatedly mind you. No obnosis or as-isness just not-isness.......
When something goes terribly wrong with a Scientologist, there's always a terribly Scient-illogical explanation for it that one cult member can easily provide a reassuring R-Factor to others about.

SITUATION: The senior C/S died of cancer, even though Hubbard states on audiotaped​
lectures that a few short touch assists is a miracle cure for cancer.​
R-FACTOR: Yes, but that happened because they did not follow Ron's policy on taking​
2.5 hours a day of "personal enhancement time" for auditing or training! They were​
always in their office doing C/Sing which is an out-ethics situation on their 1st dynamic,​
so they never took time to handle their MEST body's cancer with a couple touch assists.​

SITUATION: The #1 most upstat public power-Scientologist in the world-- who donated the​
most money and received every imaginable auditing action & and rundown delivered by a Class​
XII auditor--just unexpectedly blew Scientology, wrote a tell-all book and sued the Church.​
R-FACTOR: Sure they donated 175 million dollars and LRH personally case supervised their​
Bridge from 1950 to 1985---up to full OT VII. Sure LRH personally audited them on a successful​
pilot which was released in 1988 as OT VIII. But after they blew a folder error study revealed that​
they were a druggie revert* with a totally unhandled drug case, and per LRH tech, people on​
drugs do not get the actual miraculous gains from OT levels because beings on drugs cannot​
as-is. It was so bad they were actually snorting drugs! Therefore, they ran the "Wall Of Fire"​
and "NOTS" and stirred up all that heavy charge but didn't erase it---which is why they got​
overwhelmed and over-restimulated and went Type III and blew.​

* druggie revert: After attesting OT IV (the "OT Drug Rundown") and totally handling their drug case,
they nevertheless went back on drugs and their home medicine cabinet was found to be loaded with
drug snorting paraphernalia like inhalers and other related asthma medication.

NotsoNutsoNow

When something goes terribly wrong with a Scientologist, there's always a terribly Scient-illogical explanation for it that one cult member can easily provide a reassuring R-Factor to others about.

SITUATION: The senior C/S died of cancer, even though Hubbard states on audiotaped​
lectures that a few short touch assists is a miracle cure for cancer.​
R-FACTOR: Yes, but that happened because they did not follow Ron's policy on taking​
2.5 hours a day of "personal enhancement time" for auditing or training! They were​
always in their office doing C/Sing which is an out-ethics situation on their 1st dynamic,​
so they never took time to handle their MEST body's cancer with a couple touch assists.​

SITUATION: The #1 most upstat public power-Scientologist in the world-- who donated the​
most money and received every imaginable auditing action & and rundown delivered by a Class​
XII auditor--just unexpectedly blew Scientology, wrote a tell-all book and sued the Church.​
R-FACTOR: Sure they donated 175 million dollars and LRH personally case supervised their​
Bridge from 1950 to 1985---up to full OT VII. Sure LRH personally audited them on a successful​
pilot which was released in 1988 as OT VIII. But after they blew a folder error study revealed that​
they were a druggie revert* with a totally unhandled drug case, and per LRH tech, people on​
drugs do not get the actual miraculous gains from OT levels because beings on drugs cannot​
as-is. It was so bad they were actually snorting drugs! Therefore, they ran the "Wall Of Fire"​
and "NOTS" and stirred up all that heavy charge but didn't erase it---which is why they got​
overwhelmed and over-restimulated and went Type III and blew.​

* druggie revert: After attesting OT IV (the "OT Drug Rundown") and totally handling their drug case,
they nevertheless went back on drugs and their home medicine cabinet was found to be loaded with
drug snorting paraphernalia like inhalers and other related asthma medication.

An El Con fund-a-mental "Always blame, never admit!".

In 1947, El Con pleading with psychiatrists to stop him, that is, fund-a-mental, and because they didn’t he was upset and enacted revenge by nattering about them to his minions until he drew his last breath on Earth/Teegeeack on 24 January 1986 – the very first Happy Ron Is Dead Day!(c).

Gentlemen;

This is a request for treatment.

[....]

I was placed on certain medication back east and have continued it at my own expense.

After trying and failing for two years to regain my equilibrium in civil life, I’m utterly unable to approach anything like my own competence. My last physician informed me it might be very helpful if I were to be examined and perhaps treated psychiatrically or even by a psychoanalyst. Toward the end of my service, I avoided out of pride any mental examinations, hoping time would balance a mind I had every reason to suppose was seriously affected. I cannot account for nor rise above long periods of moroseness and suicidal inclinations*, and have newly come to realise I must first triumph above this before I can hope to rehabilitate myself at all. I cannot leave school or what little work I’m doing for hospitalisation due to many obligations, but I feel I might be treated outside, possibly with success. I cannot, myself, afford such treatment. Would you please help me?

Sincerely,

L. Ron Hubbard
($enior)’

(Ref: Operation Clambake And Ronthenut.Org Present: Hubbard Begged For Psychiatric Help (Operation Clambake and ronthenut.org present: Hubbard begged for psychiatric help.).)

Riddick

I clap to no man
Like a slave who runs away.
it's also a statics, or stat. If a person leaves, he/she can no longer produce a stat. ie, letters sent out, members involved, WDAH (well done auditing hours), etc.

The revolving door becomes replacing people who have left or have blown for good.

Riddick

I clap to no man

HelluvaHoax!

An El Con fund-a-mental "Always blame, never admit!".

In 1947, El Con pleading with psychiatrists to stop him, that is, fund-a-mental, and because they didn’t he was upset and enacted revenge by nattering about them to his minions until he drew his last breath on Earth/Teegeeack on 24 January 1986 ........
LOL

The entire reason Scientology was created in the first place was to fund-a-mental.

We fondly recall Hubbard's paranoid and deranged rants in his letters to the FBI---commie spies were everywhere, even inside his own house (his wife)! His letters to the FBI didn't get him what he wanted but Scientology did nevertheless famously succeed in it's goal to fund-a-mental.

section from FBI's official review of Hubbard's letter

Last edited:

NotsoNutsoNow

LOL

The entire reason Scientology was created in the first place was to fund-a-mental.

We fondly recall Hubbard's paranoid and deranged rants in his letters to the FBI---commie spies were everywhere, even inside his own house (his wife)! His letters to the FBI didn't get him what he wanted but Scientology did famously succeed in it's goal to fund-a-mental.

section from FBI's official review of Hubbard's letter
Prior to El Con commencing his con he was playing with Jack Parsons' rocket, living in a trailer, that is, as trailer park trash. Around 39 years later he died in a trailer in hiding (-0.8 on El Con's Emotional Tone Scale) from the law, alone, in the dark and in pain as trailer park trash. I would call the latter a step backward.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Wonderful stuff. You have a rare and terrific knack for writing tech. :bowdown:

If you ever decide to give up your day job, there's a post waiting for you
at Gold Base as Senior CS International. I think you have the "right stuff."

Just imagine, you could have your own set of these one day, memorializing
your tech expertise.

Last edited:

NotsoNutsoNow

Obviously, El Con didn't know Sara 'being a commie spy' was part of the 'etc' of being a WIFE - Washing Ironing F***ing Etc?

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise. I thought Ol' Yella knew everything.

By the way, the ‘etc’ doesn’t include scrubbing floors:

You should not be scrubbing the floors on your hands and knees. Get yourself a Nigger; that’s what they’re born for.’ – An excerpt from an El Con letter to his first wife, Polly Grub in 1938.

(Ref: The Way To Happiness (TWTH) KC – Scientology In Black Communities The Way To Happiness – Kansas City (The Way To Happiness (TWTH) KC - Scientology in Black Communities!).)

The BIG OT has certainly let me down!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Wonderful stuff. You have a rare and terrific knack for writing tech. :bowdown:

If you ever decide to give up your day job, there's a post waiting for you
at Gold Base as Senior CS International. I think you have the "right stuff."

Just imagine, you could have your own set of these one day, memorializing
your tech expertise.
LOL LOL LOL!

Here is a true story that happened within the past 24 hours. I was in the back of an uber, making my way to destination in a busy part of a major American city. The traffic was thick and slow moving. Across the street I noticed a homeless man in shredded rags pushing a shopping cart filled with all his possessions.

As he Uber moved forward the homeless man started walking in the same direction I was headed and I got my first full look at his face. OMG, this guy looked exactly like the guy depicted in your hilarious running series of L. Don Hubbard shoops. He wasn't wearing a hat but his white/gray/silver beard was wild and huge and long! He was the living embodiment of L. Don Hubbard!

I realized that up ahead (same side the hobo dude was now headed) was a Scientology org. I had this crazy idea that if the cosmic forces were aligned he would be directly in front of the BOARDED UP org at the same time i was stopped in traffic directly facing the org's front doors!!!

I couldn't believe this was happening, so i grabbed into my briefcase for my phone as Don was nearing the front doors. SHITTTTTTT! My phone was turned off, and Don was stopping for a moment right at the boarded up doors and directly below the "SCIENTOLOGY" sign!

I frantically was waiting for my phone to turn on. It was the perfect moment all happening by divine force.

But my phone was slow slow slow to boot up and the Uber started to crawl ahead...I had to decide whether to shout at the Uber driver to "STOP!!!!" and then hopefully get the shot or (alternately) abandon the Uber ride and get out to make sure i convinced Don and his shopping cart to stay right there for a moment while I snapped the shot.

Conclusion---I suck. I was headed some place and didn't want to do all that and be late to where I was going and possibly not be able to convince Don to stop and pose in that spot. I feverishly weighed leaving the Uber, but then the algorithm kicked in when i realized i might have to give him 10 or 20 bucks to pose for a moment. But I did not have any cash on me!!

The Uber moved ahead of my perfect thru-the-window shot staging and Don was now past the org, rolling his cart away from it.

A failed but perfect moment. I had the entire shot in frame! LOL

The freaky thing is that the wild-bearded shopping cart DON looked more like Don Hubbard than Don Hubbard does!

Your encyclopedic set of "DON" volumes made me laugh out loud. Loved it!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Prior to El Con commencing his con he was playing with Jack Parsons' rocket, living in a trailer, that is, as trailer park trash. Around 39 years later he died in a trailer in hiding (0.8 on El Con's Emotional Tone Scale) from the law, alone, in the dark and in pain as trailer park trash. I would call the latter a step backward.

Nice bookends for Hubbard's life. Dust to Dust. Trailer to Trailer.

Just curious if you know...In the 1980s did Ron live in a BlueBird van down by the river?