TOP SUPER-STUPID MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY (PART V)

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
I can't be 100% sure what's in anyone's mind--- but wasn't Victoria just joking around to have some fun?

I doubt it, it was the lamest attempt at humor I've seen if so. I left the Clam dome in large part due to being sick of the shit birds and I avoided posting here because I didn't want to reunite with any. Shit birds brought the words of a madman to life and fruition and now look at the monster they've left behind for all of us. I assumed she was OSA.
What's funny about:
You’re in ‘think think’, off to the clay demo table for you.
Possibly an M1 retread.
Sorry, this is gonna cost you.
?

HelluvaHoax!

I doubt it, it was the lamest attempt at humor I've seen if so. I left the Clam dome in large part due to being sick of the shit birds and I avoided posting here because I didn't want to reunite with any. Shit birds brought the words of a madman to life and fruition and now look at the monster they've left behind for all of us. I assumed she was OSA.
What's funny about:
You’re in ‘think think’, off to the clay demo table for you.
Possibly an M1 retread.
Sorry, this is gonna cost you.
?

Well, as I said, I have no idea what I am talking about and I am not familiar with that poster. But I imagine they'll weigh in at some point and we will know.

What comes to mind in this kind of "SERIOUSLY?!?" moment of indecipherable ambiguity is "POE'S LAW" where:.

". . . without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied."
:hattip:

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Well, as I said, I have no idea what I am talking about and I am not familiar with that poster. But I imagine they'll weigh in at some point and we will know.

What comes to mind in this kind of "SERIOUSLY?!?" moment of indecipherable ambiguity is "POE'S LAW" where:.

". . . without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied."
:hattip:
Well, the best way I can put it is that it came off as a cheesy, back of the hand slap to the face with a bizarre "think, think" wrong indication with weird references to clay demo's and whatever capped off with some vague threat of "what it will cost me". So I gave myself the go ahead and responded as I did. Just saying to show the clip of how it went down in my head, right or wrong. But it's essentially about someone calling another a retard in dressed up vernacular but then you're supposed to buy that they were kidding around so a to sell out to keep the peace. And the ultimate goal is to have peace, but be it real peace based upon getting to get along. Whatever, I guess, as I'm burning out on it by now. Not hurt on my end anyway, it just got a rise out of me.
Glad you kind of refereed this as you did...

Last edited:

Karen#1

Enforced. Mandatory. Compulsory SUCCESS STORIES

ON the Freewinds, the Sea Org crew saw the movie "The Last Samurai"

Before Tom Cruise's movie "The Last Samurai" was released in theaters, David Miscavige ordered all crew to watch the unreleased film in the ship's cinema

After seeing the movie, the crew were ordered to:
to write up a full page (on legal paper)

their success story on WINS they had watching the movie.
Cogniitions they had watching the movie.

These were turned in and reviewed by the RTC rep - Lurie Belotti who could pass or flunk it.
These were then fed to Tom Cruise by Miscavige to stroke his ego.
But the part that these Success stories were FORCED was not shared.
TC.Samurai.color.pngTC.Samurai.png

Karen#1

Tom Cruise, David Miscavige, and Tom's then girlfriend Penelope Cruz used an expensive yacht ~~ a luxury private yacht for their daily use.
Where do you think that money came from ?
Did the cult rent it from them ?
Did Miscavige pay for it ?
Staff are paid $50 a week if they are lucky for work performance of 8am til midnight ..that is 16 hours labor a day, 7 days a week...and very little sleep.
Tom Cruise lived on the Freewinds for some 2 months, he joined the ship in 2003

TC.Penelope.cruz.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

cross-posted from another thread
- - -
I just now read over this thread. Wow. In the 1970s scn was presented as Western science applied to Eastern philosophy and religion and I guess it's still presented that way. In the beginning most people have "wins and cognitions" and it's sometimes referred to as "How to slow boil a frog".
LOL, an apt analogy!

So many cognitions! So much science! There must be so much technology behind all those wins!

I just realized why the e-meter is so vital to Scientologists attaining Ideal Freedom and Ideal Happiness. For example, one can scientifically confirm that the being is blowing charge by the needle reaction known as LFBD.

Long Frog Boil Down.

Scientology to English Dictionary:
LFBD - Long Fall Blow Down: An e-meter reaction where the needle "falls" to the right a "long" distance, hence "Long Fall". That is immediately followed by negative energy (charge) quickly leaving ("Blowing"). It's called a blow Down because the e-meter dial must be adjusted downward due to there being less reactive resistance in the being's mind after the charge blows. Dr. Hubbard's single greatest scientific breakthrough was in fact developing auditing processes that reduced resistance (to doing & donating to Scientology).

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

"Any human group is likely to elect/donate only those who will
kill them and/or implant, defraud, bankrupt, enslave them
for a billion years. That's concluded from actual 1950

experiments called Dianetics & Scientology."

Oh damn that didn't quite make sense. Let's try it again. . .

"Any human group is likely to elect and/or donate to only those who will
kill them and/or implant, defraud, bankrupt, enslave them
for a billion years. That's concluded from actual 1950
experiments called Dianetics & Scientology."

- - -
Yeah, okay--now that it's been fixed, I am fairly sure that planetary clearing will become a reality.

HelluvaHoax!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

originally posted by Karen#1

Enforced. Mandatory. Compulsory SUCCESS STORIES.

On the Freewinds, the Sea Org crew saw the movie "The Last Samurai". Before Tom Cruise's movie "The Last Samurai" was released in theaters, David Miscavige ordered all crew to watch the unreleased film in the ship's cinema. After seeing the movie, the crew were ordered to write up a full page (on legal paper) their success story on WINS they had watching the movie. Cognitions they had watching the movie. These were turned in and reviewed by the RTC rep - Lurie Belotti who could pass or flunk it. These were then fed to Tom Cruise by Miscavige to stroke his ego. But the part that these Success stories were FORCED was not shared.

1583004802999.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LOL!

Even after having personally witnessed incredibly stupid cult-crazy inside Scientology, I am almost disbelieving that it's even possible that anyone could either ORDER or COMPLY WITH AN ORDER to write up wins/cognitions from watching Tom Cruise's latest movie.

My analytical mind wants to believe but my reactive brain is screaming: "WTFFFFFFFFF?!!!"

Perhaps there is a discovery or revelatory axiom that somehow arises out of that creepy cult cringefest. . .

THE HUBBARD LAW OF OT WINS: Skeptics have claimed that a Scientologist can have a major OT win on absolutely anything they are told will produce a major OT win. While this newly discovered datum would seem to transparently reveal Scientology's dirtiest little tech secret---that the "tech" is simply the indoctrination of highly suggestible and credulous culties---that is absolutely untrue! It is a self-evident truth that Scientology does produce miraculous OT wins. All persons reading this paragraph are hereby ordered to write up their OT wins from it.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

WHAT OTs THINK

1583007183271.png

"Wow! Everyone on this planet will be saved
by a Miraculously Messianic Moviestar!"

- - -

WHAT DBs THINK

1583007170869.png

"Wow! Everyone on this planet knows
about Scientology except this dumbass!"

HelluvaHoax!

I just realized why the e-meter is so vital to Scientologists attaining Ideal Freedom and Ideal Happiness. For example, one can scientifically confirm that the being is blowing charge by the needle reaction known as LFBD.

Long Frog Boil Down.

from the book of Fantastically Fabulous Fairytales comes
THE FABLE OF THE F/Ning FROG

FROG-WOG
Wait a minute, did I just hear you say that
you are going to slowly turn up the heat so
I don't notice it and then I am boiled to
death by your creepy cult?

SCIENTOLOGIST
OMG! Why would you even think that?!

FROG-WOG
Because I just heard you say you're
going to boil me for a long time.

SCIENTOLOGIST
No way! I said: "Me love you long time"

FROG -WOG
Oh okay, my bad. I'm really sorry I accused you of that,
it's just that it's hard to hear you with
all these bubbling sounds.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Frog walks into an Ideal Org. . .

Several staff members rush up to the frog with OCA tests and Scientology books. Before they can even speak, the frog holds up his hand and says: "Wait, I'm not here for Scientology. I just need some change for the parking meter outside".

The staff members continue trying to sell him books, but he is not interested in the least and finally screams: "Stop trying to sell me shit! Can you just give me some fucking change for a dollar or not?!"

A Scientology minister wearing a priest collar and cross hears the commotion and comes right over: "What seems to be the problem? Why are you upset?!" The frog says: "Because you people don't listen! I said 10 times I don't want to buy anything, I just want change for a dollar!"

The minister smiles with calm compassion and says: "Well, my dear friend---I am listening to you... Sure you can have change for a dollar. But our religion believes that it is very important to keep your exchange in if someone does something to help you!"

The frog says: "Well...since you are a man of the cloth, I guess I can trust you. What kind of exchange can I give you?"

The minister says: "Thank you so much for trusting me. Oh, it's nothing really, we just need a moment of your time to help us with our new ideal jacuzzi in our Ideal Purification Rundown room. We just need you to get inside for a few seconds so we can do a survey and find the ideal water temperature."

Zertel

Frog walks into an Ideal Org. . .

Several staff members rush up to the frog with OCA tests and Scientology books. Before they can even speak, the frog holds up his hand and says: "Wait, I'm not here for Scientology. I just need some change for the parking meter outside".

The staff members continue trying to sell him books, but he is not interested in the least and finally screams: "Stop trying to sell me shit! Can you just give me some fucking change for a dollar or not?!"

A Scientology minister wearing a priest collar and cross hears the commotion and comes right over: "What seems to be the problem? Why are you upset?!" The frog says: "Because you people don't listen! I said 10 times I don't want to buy anything, I just want change for a dollar!"

The minister smiles with calm compassion and says: "Well, my dear friend---I am listening to you... Sure you can have change for a dollar. But our religion believes that it is very important to keep your exchange in if someone does something to help you!"

The frog says: "Well...since you are a man of the cloth, I guess I can trust you. What kind of exchange can I give you?"

The minister says: "Thank you so much for trusting me. Oh, it's nothing really, we just need a moment of your time to help us with our new ideal jacuzzi in our Ideal Purification Rundown room. We just need you to get inside for a few seconds so we can do a survey and find the ideal water temperature."

A fable by Kahlil Gibran:

Knowledge and Half-knowledge

Four frogs sat upon a log that lay floating on the edge of a river. Suddenly the log was caught by the current and swept slowly down the stream. The frogs were delighted and absorbed, for never before had they sailed.
At length the first frog spoke, and said, “This is indeed a most marvellous log. It moves as if alive. No such log was ever known before.”
Then the second frog spoke, and said, “Nay, my friend, the log is like other logs, and does not move. It is the river that is walking to the sea, and carries us and the log with it.”
And the third frog spoke, and said, “It is neither the log nor the river that moves. The moving is in our thinking. For without thought nothing moves.”
And the three frogs began to wrangle about what was really moving. The quarrel grew hotter and louder, but they could not agree.

Then they turned to the fourth frog, who up to this time had been listening attentively but holding his peace, and they asked his opinion.
And the fourth frog said, “Each of you is right, and none of you is wrong. The moving is in the log and the water and our thinking also.”
And the three frogs became very angry, for none of them was willing to admit that his was not the whole truth, and that the other two were not wholly wrong.

Then a strange thing happened. The three frogs got together and pushed the fourth frog off the log into the river.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Sunday evening Laughter.

Please laugh with me.

Ryan Prescott blustering cult promoter stated these things, causing Mark Bunker to respond.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Mark Bunker :

It is so good to see he (Ryan Prescott) has the true data on me. In 1970 when I was disguised as a tubby 14 year old kid in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the FBI and CIA enlisted me to infiltrate Scientology and caused what I assume were the crimes that sent Hubbard’s wife and other top officials to be sent to prison in years to come for what would appear to be the covert operations discovered when my FBI masters raided Scientology’s headquarters in L.A. and Washington D.C. in the late 70’s.
I was such a devious 14-year-old that I predicted Hubbard would leave the safety of international waters and sneak into Clearwater five years before Hubbard even thought of doing it There was nothing for me to do but lay low for another 49 years until I surfaced to run for city council to put into motion my truly evil purpose of destroying all religion in Clearwater to harm the very city itself.
I think Ryan has shown me the error of my ways and I need to turn myself around and atone. I may not be welcomed into Scientology but I would offer myself to help with Ryan’s four-day mission here. I will happily speak at his rallies and join him for any events he’d like.
Together I know we can get Hibbard elected to seat 2 on the council which will likely piss him off because he is running for mayor which is seat 1 but I don’t want to invalidate Ryan. After all, what is true for him is true. As for being an alien, well truth be told so is Sea Turtle. That is a mere Marcabian guise that she has adopted to lead me on our cosmic quest in this sector of the galaxy.”

Source : Videos capture Scientology’s bizarre ideas about Clearwater election and Mark Bunker | The Underground Bunker

Mark.Bunker.Leah.Mike.police.png

Ryan.Prescott.png

Last edited:
O

Oat Tea Ate

Enforced. Mandatory. Compulsory SUCCESS STORIES

ON the Freewinds, the Sea Org crew saw the movie "The Last Samurai"

Before Tom Cruise's movie "The Last Samurai" was released in theaters, David Miscavige ordered all crew to watch the unreleased film in the ship's cinema

After seeing the movie, the crew were ordered to:
to write up a full page (on legal paper)

their success story on WINS they had watching the movie.
Cogniitions they had watching the movie.

These were turned in and reviewed by the RTC rep - Lurie Belotti who could pass or flunk it.
These were then fed to Tom Cruise by Miscavige to stroke his ego.
But the part that these Success stories were FORCED was not shared.
View attachment 2012View attachment 2013
SUCCESS STORIES are part of the Cycles of Cult Brainwashing

Step 1: EMOTIONS are the most important thing to control in an individual. They don't want to feel bad so if Scientology can control emotions, people will get addicted to Scientology instead of emotions. Set the HOOK.

Find their ruin and get them to talk about it and then get them to emote about it. This lays open the subconscious mind and prepares it for the implants. Let them emote and make sure you validate their emotions. "What is true for you is true for you LRH" Lovebomb Lovebomb Lovebomb. Go to their house or place of business and help them with whatever problems they face. This all builds trust and a solid foundation. (See how Scientologists are so helpful) This will be very short lived. A " BITE " model is used - behavior, information thought and emotions.

Step 2: INFORMATION CONTROL- Tell them LRH researched and codified everything. Scientology is a science. Show them the Blue Vols. They will never open them but it will give them comfort.
After they are a bit raw and vulnerable, give them a few truths (knowledge, copied by others) that help them. IMPINGE. Tell them Scientology helps and say it with Total Certainty. Talk about their dreams and goals and tell them Scientologists are there to make your dreams come true. These truths fed to victims were researched, codified and copied by others ( psychiatry, (talk therapy) philosophers and other religions). Start collecting their O/W's asap. This will be part of the black mail for later.

Propaganda implanted into the subconscious mind of the Pre Clear (clueless victim). Spoon feed by using LRH technology (books and lectures) the "wanted and needed" Scientological implants in the minds of the viewer. "You need to get rid of your reactive mind"
"Get up the Bridge!" "Go Clear" "Go OT" "The Psychs did it" "Move up in Status"

Feed them "Success Stories" - it is the glue that keeps them coming back. It is also part of the black mail that Scientology uses if you ever complain that Scientology does not work.

Step 3: BEHAVIOR CONTROL someones behavior, change their habits and you will change their lives. Good or bad.
Get them to break their habit of living life and doing what they do everyday / week / month. Calling them a million times a week is not normal behavior for any organization and it puts a person in confusion because they will believe Scientologists really care. The behavior will change if they get victims coming into the Org and taking classes. Separating them from family.
This "change of schedule" not only breaks their habits they got themselves into but they feel they are doing something about IT - the thing ruining their lives. It surely offers a bit of relief and "hope" for anyone. Manipulate (GIN THEM IN) them into to signing contracts without legal advice, putting a LOT of money on account and then signing away their right to get it back, lie to them, get them INVESTED with time and money. Get them to come into the Org for courses, auditing, events and then get them to give Scientology money and time and go into debt. Breaking their behavior patterns is all part of the bait and switch trap.

Step 4: THOUGHT CONTROL - this is very cleverly done slowly over time. Scientology promises a spritual road to freedom. You must follow policy or you are a criminal and an Suppressive Person. No one wants to be that. So - they implement many methods to control your thoughts. "No case on post" (don't think about your case so you don't emote your case) Case is whatever is bothering you.
"Take it up in auditing" - talk about your problems only while auditing. Make auditing hard to obtain by charging HUGE fees up front and never allow staff to have it very often. They will be hooked and chase that carrot for decades.

Scientologists are manipulated into signing success stories after each and every course or action from a "service" they received. This helps the mind find the "good" in what they just did. It also is the black mail Scientology uses if anyone complains.

It is all part of the cycle of blackmailing and brainwashing.

O

Oat Tea Ate

Tom Cruise, David Miscavige, and Tom's then girlfriend Penelope Cruz used an expensive yacht ~~ a luxury private yacht for their daily use.
Where do you think that money came from ?
Did the cult rent it from them ?
Did Miscavige pay for it ?
Staff are paid $50 a week if they are lucky for work performance of 8am til midnight ..that is 16 hours labor a day, 7 days a week...and very little sleep.
Tom Cruise lived on the Freewinds for some 2 months, he joined the ship in 2003

View attachment 2014
I was in guzzling that poisonous kool aid. I paid for that yacht using my inheritance. I want my money back. I was told there was no special treatment to celebs. I had no clue. Isn't that FRAUD? Can't we do something about it?

cleared cannibal