Tomorrow the BBC airs...

Karen#1

From Outer Banks,,,Neil Safarti was an Apollo Stars Musician

Neil R Sarfati shared a link.
·

Tomorrow, January 13, 2022, at 12:06 GMT (7:06 am EST) BBC Outlook is broadcasting an interview I recently did with them. Yes, it is about the Apollo Stars, but most importantly it gave me a chance to expose to a large audience the continuous cruelty of Scientology.
And yes, Scn lawyers were all over BBC.
I haven't heard the final show yet, I hope they left in the good stuff. After Thursdays broadcast it will be available as a BBC Outlook podcast. I asked BBC what they thought the size of the audience might be, and they said over 90 million worldwide. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did tellng it. Here is the website.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p002vsxt/episodes/player
BBC World Service - Outlook, 13/01/2022 GMT
Apollo.musicians.best.jpg
Apollo.musicians.deck.jpgpower-of-source-AnnieBroeker.jpg

Chuck J.

Election Fraud Has Consequences
Thanks! I'm gonna check it out.

That bottom pic cracks me up.
Hubbard looks like a DJ with his turntables at a Rave, especially with that cap on his head. Someone needs to do shoop of that.
:roflmao:

DJ Ronnie Fresh

Karakorum

Hubbard looks like a DJ with his turntables at a Rave, especially with that cap on his head.
That's true. We should have a thread "dictators and despots dressed as if they are at a disco or rave party".

I can top your Hubbard with my Kaddafi

1642170505134.png

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Tomorrow, January 13, 2022, at 12:06 GMT (7:06 am EST) BBC Outlook is broadcasting an interview I recently did with them.
Really good, really fun interview. Recommend it. :thumbsup:

This is how it's done. Tell the anecdotes, the story in an interesting way.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

Election Fraud Has Consequences
That's true. We should have a thread "dictators and despots dressed as if they are at a disco or rave party".

I can top your Hubbard with my Kaddafi

View attachment 16272
Look fairly normal to me. He is an Arab and they wear traditional head gear.

Also, if you research Kaddafi, I mean more than the standard MSM BS you'll find he was a Nationalist and did quite a lot for his people. (I wont go into a list) This is UNFORGIVEABLE to Globohomo. Nationalism is Kryptonite to them.