Tom Cruise....they wouldn't stand for his rant and vulgar language such as Mother F*cker...crew members quit

Lee #28

What do we know about China Flu / Covid infection rate in the Sea Org?
What do we know about the China Flu / Covid infection rate at Flag.....or The Complex.....or Gold?

If Tom Cruise is acting this way on his movie set....is it possible that he is signaling that there is stuff he knows about that does have him worried? ( besides regular news...)

Are there laws in England regarding Covid that are influencing or not how this film shoot if conducted....

Is he following these laws? Is he or his Film Production Company liable for any Covid related problems....

I would also like to know to what extent Tom Cruise has his own money in this film.....?

Does the Sea Org have any money in this film?

Does David Miscavage have any of his money in the film?

Lots and lots of questions about all this...

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

When you are being *PUNISHED* while on SCN staff or Sea Org,. you are not disciplined towards education to make you better...
YOU ARE DEGRADED AND HUMILIATED.
Example :
You don't just get a cleaning assignment.
You are forced to clean toilets or a dumpster with a TOOTHBRUSH.

In this Tom Cruise rant he is humiliating the staff in junior positions than him, the Super Star by using the FUCK word and M........r Fuc*ker at them.
Here is the transcript of his rant.::::

Tom Cruise's Covid rant

We want the gold standard. They’re back there in Hollywood making movies right now because of us! Because they believe in us and what we’re doing!

I’m on the phone with every f***ing studio at night, insurance companies, producers, and they’re looking at us and using us to make their movies. We are creating thousands of jobs you motherf***ers.

I don’t ever want to see it again, ever! And if you don’t do it you’re fired, if I see you do it again you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it - that’s it, and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.

That’s it! No apologies. You can tell it to the people that are losing their fing homes because our industry is shut down. It’s not going to put food on their table or pay for their college education.

That’s what I sleep with every night. The future of this f***ing industry! So I’m sorry I am beyond your apologies. I have told you and now I want it and if you don’t do it you’re out. We are not shutting this f***ing movie down! Is it understood?

If I see it again you’re f***ing gone — and you are — so you’re going to cost him his job, if I see it on the set you’re gone and you’re gone.

That’s it. Am I clear?

Do you understand what I want? Do you understand the responsibility that you have? Because I will deal with your reason. And if you can’t be reasonable and I can’t deal with your logic, you’re fired. That’s it. That is it.

I trust you guys to be here. That’s it. That’s it guys. Have a little think about it. . .[inaudible].

That’s what I think of Universal and Paramount. Warner Brothers. Movies are going because of us. If we shut down it’s going to cost people f***ing jobs, their home, their family. That’s what’s happening.

All the way down the line. And I care about you guys, but if you’re not going to help me you’re gone. OK? Do you see that stick? How many meters is that?

When people are standing around a f***ing computer and hanging out around here, what are you doing? And if they don’t comply then send their names to Matt Spooner. That’s it.
++++++++++++++++

David Miscavige is being channeled !

Well, I believe what we are witnessing with all those furious "F" words flying around is Minister Cruise using the ARC Triangle to "slam ethics in" on this planet. That is the standard handling of PTS DBs with OI who are trying to sabotage Minister Cruise's goal of being the "world's most dedicated" movie producer and creating a world without competing action movies that get released in the summer of 2021.

For homo sapiens who are confused about why Minister Cruise loaded his language with so many repetitions of "FUCKING" and "MOTHERFUCKERS", it is simply that he was using the gradients of ethics one level steeper than the previous gradient "YSCOHB" (You Suck Cock On Hollywood Boulevard") used by his super theta spiritual guru, COB.

Minister Cruise was simply trying to blow off (as Minister Miscavige would declare to be) "counter-intentioned cocksuckers" so that Minister Cruise could achieve his VFP (Valuable Fucking Product).

HelluvaHoax!

What do we know about China Flu / Covid infection rate in the Sea Org?
What do we know about the China Flu / Covid infection rate at Flag.....or The Complex.....or Gold?

If Tom Cruise is acting this way on his movie set....is it possible that he is signaling that there is stuff he knows about that does have him worried? ( besides regular news...)

Are there laws in England regarding Covid that are influencing or not how this film shoot if conducted....

Is he following these laws? Is he or his Film Production Company liable for any Covid related problems....

I would also like to know to what extent Tom Cruise has his own money in this film.....?

Does David Miscavage have any of his money in the film?

Lots and lots of questions about all this...
ANSWERS:

ANSWER: Rumor has it that he advanced certain covid-security-related expenses out of pocket in amount (if I recall) of appx. $500,000. Since Cruise is being paid in excess of $20M to star in the film--plus a significant percentage of worldwide box-office revenues, if the studio doesn't reimburse him for that, he will only make appx. $39,500,000 instead of $40,000,000. However, even without reimbursement, Minister Cruise's $500K will buy $50,000,000 worth of public relations value, considering that Cruise not only SAVED the planet and SALVAGED this sector, but he also SINGLEHANDEDLY SOLVED the movie industry's SHUTDOWN which would make him (and by extension Scientology) the most beloved SAVIOR (and real-life action hero) in the history of Hollywood make-believe!

ANSWER: No. Scientology never places their money in high-risk ventures. Their portfolio, instead, specializes in investing in short-term, high-yield professional service providers they can acquire for 19 cents per hour which they then can flip to parishioners for $500 to $1,000 per hour.

Does David Miscavige have any of his money in the film?
ANSWER: No. However, David Miscavige does have his fanatically useful idiot in the film.

If Tom Cruise is acting this way on his movie set....is it possible that he is signaling that there is stuff he knows about that does have him worried?
ANSWER: Yes, Minister Cruise is signaling that he knows if his cast and/or crew begin to test positive for Covid, not only will his movie's production be delayed---but the miraculous 100% workable technology of Scientology will be exposed as an imbecilic hoax. And Minister Cruise is plenty worried that this would be an unprecedentedly huge PR flap for not only Scientology, but for the planetary dissemination crusade desperately trying to convince mankind to believe in Godlike Operating Thetans & Miraculously Messianic Moviestars.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
"Raise Hell With It" is the commode-odor's command!!

One need only go 1/2 tone above in order to get compliance, if my recollection is correct.

Is he driving them down-tone, or bringing them into compliance?

Lee #28

I also had to take a second read about the line "that he hired a Cruise Ship" for the crew to stay on "for isolation....."

Really looking at what happened on Cruise Ships during the start of this whole pandemic thing.......that sounds to me like a rather dubious decision...!!!

I guess a Cruise Ship might be a cheap hire right now.....considering.

HelluvaHoax!

"Raise Hell With It" is the commode-odor's command!!

One need only go 1/2 tone above in order to get compliance, if my recollection is correct.

Is he driving them down-tone, or bringing them into compliance?
LOL

It's standard tech for big beings like Minister Cruise to drive out-ethics "motherfuckers" down-tone---until their bank dramatization ceases and an up-tone, in-ethics being can emerge from the shattered wreckage and rise above the virus.

HelluvaHoax!

And Tom Cruise is coming to MIAMI for Christmas.......

How nice! :oops:

If Mr. Cruise arrives in Miami by boat, does that automatically make it a "Cruise" ship?

Lee #28

Well....Tom made the Krystal and Saagar show....

Saagar mentions Scientology at 4:30.....

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
I also had to take a second read about the line "that he hired a Cruise Ship" for the crew to stay on "for isolation....."

Really looking at what happened on Cruise Ships during the start of this whole pandemic thing.......that sounds to me like a rather dubious decision...!!!

I guess a Cruise Ship might be a cheap hire right now.....considering.
He'd be ensuring the ship has multiple chain lockers and keelhauling equipment to hand.

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
ANSWERS:

ANSWER: Rumor has it that he advanced certain covid-security-related expenses out of pocket in amount (if I recall) of appx. $500,000. Since Cruise is being paid in excess of $20M to star in the film--plus a significant percentage of worldwide box-office revenues, if the studio doesn't reimburse him for that, he will only make appx. $39,500,000 instead of $40,000,000. However, even without reimbursement, Minister Cruise's $500K will buy $50,000,000 worth of public relations value, considering that Cruise not only SAVED the planet and SALVAGED this sector, but he also SINGLEHANDEDLY SOLVED the movie industry's SHUTDOWN which would make him (and by extension Scientology) the most beloved SAVIOR (and real-life action hero) in the history of Hollywood make-believe!

ANSWER: No. Scientology never places their money in high-risk ventures. Their portfolio, instead, specializes in investing in short-term, high-yield professional service providers they can acquire for 19 cents per hour which they then can flip to parishioners for $500 to $1,000 per hour.

Does David Miscavige have any of his money in the film?
ANSWER: No. However, David Miscavige does have his fanatically useful idiot in the film.

If Tom Cruise is acting this way on his movie set....is it possible that he is signaling that there is stuff he knows about that does have him worried?
ANSWER: Yes, Minister Cruise is signaling that he knows if his cast and/or crew begin to test positive for Covid, not only will his movie's production be delayed---but the miraculous 100% workable technology of Scientology will be exposed as an imbecilic hoax. And Minister Cruise is plenty worried that this would be an unprecedentedly huge PR flap for not only Scientology, but for the planetary dissemination crusade desperately trying to convince mankind to believe in Godlike Operating Thetans & Miraculously Messianic Moviestars.

My guess is that it is also if they get delays, the costs would rapidly escalate to a serious level.
That would make both midgets very unhappy.

Mighty miscavige would lose some profits too.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
So, a couple people on a movie set don't follow the rules. The solution is to yell and threaten all?

Have you ever been in school and the whole class was yelled at and punished for one or two others?

HelluvaHoax!

So, a couple people on a movie set don't follow the rules. The solution is to yell and threaten all?

Have you ever been in school and the whole class was yelled at and punished for one or two others?
Unless I am mistaken, Mr. Cruise was applying the ARC Triangle.

Arrogance - Rage - Cultyness

All great Scientology leaders are the authorities on that ARC tech.

Face ripping is part ARC!

But these advanced tools are only for Scientology's big beings to apply. If the small beings try any of this stuff, they receive "FLUNKS" for their out-TRs and reacting so badly in a way that sabotages Scientology's amazing PR.

Last edited:

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
A Scientologist so -called "Friend" posted this.
Scientologists around the Globe are gleaming of Tom Cruise getting ethics in on this planet...
My bet.... The Scientologist is a Democrat.

1608485162469.png

LA Times

"Great!!!
"I LOVE the support Tom Cruise is getting. And yeah, I get behind his outrage 100%. By now we all know the rules; this disease is deadly, and social distancing can help us to stay well."

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars

LONDON—While filming the next Mission Impossible movie, an actor who believes Xenu stacked frozen aliens around volcanoes and then flew Douglas DC-8s over them to drop hydrogen bombs and blow them all to smithereens some 75,000,000 years ago shouted at his crew for not wearing masks and not listening to the science.

"We must listen to the science, do you understand me!?" shouted the man who follows the idea that a space lord alien dude came to Earth, then known as Teegeeack, part of a sector called the Galactic Confederation, and blew up a bunch of his people, which transformed them into thetans. "I'm sick and tired of all the ignorant beliefs going around this set! Come on, man!"

"Alright, I'm off to go clear some clusters of thetans off my body," he said, referring to his belief that the volcanoed, bombed aliens transformed into metaphysical creatures called "thetans" and now attach themselves to humans, and then must be cleared through a process that involves meditation, introspection, and giving the Church of Scientology millions of dolllars. "When I get back, I want everyone to be following..."
(Yes, Babylon Bee is a comedy/satire site. Still...)