Tom Cruise....they wouldn't stand for his rant and vulgar language such as Mother F*cker...crew members quit

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Now we can wait for the movie unions to move with law suits.
There are many labor laws.
Treating staff in a way to humiliate and degrade is litigation territory.

Cruise's rants are not quite up to miscaviges standard yet but he does seem to be well on the way to becoming a fully fledged member of the 'diminutive but vicious' club.

Instead of just imitating COB though, Tommy needs to work out a subtle difference between SO members and normal people, it shouldn't be too difficult for him to grasp, one group will tolerate vicious abuse and the other ... won't.

Perhaps the severe reality adjustment he is about to feel the full force of will help to clarify it for him, because those rants are going to cost him in both money and reputation.

:bleh:

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!

excerpts:

Just one day after Tom Cruise's viral rant on the set of Mission: Impossible 7 surfaced, seemingly everyone in Hollywood has an opinion on it, including George Clooney.

The 59-year-old actor and filmmaker was promoting his new film The Midnight Sky in a virtual interview on The Howard Stern Show on Wednesday.

When asked about Cruise's rant, where he reportedly yelled at crew members for standing too close to each other on set, Clooney defending his fellow A-lists actor... though he admits he would have handled that situation differently.

'I wouldn’t have, you know, pulled people out. You’re in a position of power and it’s tricky, right? You do have a responsibility for everybody else and he’s absolutely right about that,' he said of Cruise, who is not only the star but also one of the main producers on the Mission: Impossible franchise.

'And, you know, if the production goes down, a lot of people lose their jobs. People have to understand that and have to be responsible. It’s just not my style to, you know, to take everybody to task that way.”

Clooney added, 'I think it doesn’t help necessarily to point to specific people in that way and do it that…but, you know, everybody has their own style. The people who were on that shoot will tell us more about it,

'I understand why he did it. He’s not wrong at all about that. You know, I just, I don’t know that I would have done it quite that personally, but I don’t know all the circumstances so maybe he had it 10 or 15 times before,' Clooney added.

freethinker

Controversial
He's promoting his movie. Now people will go and see it because Tommy flipped out. It will also be used to promote COVID protocol.

Boycott his movie.

Karen#1

When you are being *PUNISHED* while on SCN staff or Sea Org,. you are not disciplined towards education to make you better...
YOU ARE DEGRADED AND HUMILIATED.
Example :
You don't just get a cleaning assignment.
You are forced to clean toilets or a dumpster with a TOOTHBRUSH.

In this Tom Cruise rant he is humiliating the staff in junior positions than him, the Super Star by using the FUCK word and M........r Fuc*ker at them.
Here is the transcript of his rant.::::

Tom Cruise's Covid rant

We want the gold standard. They’re back there in Hollywood making movies right now because of us! Because they believe in us and what we’re doing!

I’m on the phone with every f***ing studio at night, insurance companies, producers, and they’re looking at us and using us to make their movies. We are creating thousands of jobs you motherf***ers.

I don’t ever want to see it again, ever! And if you don’t do it you’re fired, if I see you do it again you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it - that’s it, and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.

That’s it! No apologies. You can tell it to the people that are losing their fing homes because our industry is shut down. It’s not going to put food on their table or pay for their college education.

That’s what I sleep with every night. The future of this f***ing industry! So I’m sorry I am beyond your apologies. I have told you and now I want it and if you don’t do it you’re out. We are not shutting this f***ing movie down! Is it understood?

If I see it again you’re f***ing gone — and you are — so you’re going to cost him his job, if I see it on the set you’re gone and you’re gone.

That’s it. Am I clear?

Do you understand what I want? Do you understand the responsibility that you have? Because I will deal with your reason. And if you can’t be reasonable and I can’t deal with your logic, you’re fired. That’s it. That is it.

I trust you guys to be here. That’s it. That’s it guys. Have a little think about it. . .[inaudible].

That’s what I think of Universal and Paramount. Warner Brothers. Movies are going because of us. If we shut down it’s going to cost people f***ing jobs, their home, their family. That’s what’s happening.

All the way down the line. And I care about you guys, but if you’re not going to help me you’re gone. OK? Do you see that stick? How many metres is that?

When people are standing around a f***ing computer and hanging out around here, what are you doing? And if they don’t comply then send their names to Matt Spooner. That’s it.
++++++++++++++++

David Miscavige is being channeled !

Last edited:

Karen#1

Mimsey. this is a Tom Cruise thread. I think you should post your informative post above on the correct thread.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
Wow - he has really slipped into the personality of David Miscavige. I wonder if he hangs out with him daily?

Lee #28

Isn't being "reasonable" a crime in the Cult....?

I think it is very interesting that he said this:

" And if you can’t be reasonable and I can’t deal with your logic, you’re fired. That’s it. That is it."

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Wow - he has really slipped into the personality of David Miscavige. I wonder if he hangs out with him daily?

I expect normal people would find it incredible that the kind of ranting and degradation tactics that Cruise just let slip are a necessary and approved part of the scientology 'management' personality. If someone isn't already that way inclined when they get involved in the cult they certainly learn to 'snarl viciously with intent' quickly if they want to climb the ladder to executive status on the admin side of the board.

Many decades ago I was married to someone (staff at the time) who, with no warning whatsoever would morph into a psychotic and physical rage if something or someone annoyed him ... a few moments later he was all smiles and acting as if nothing had happened which was possibly more scary than the temper. I lived on eggshells for 10 years as I suspect Katie Holmes did.

:dizzy:

Most people seem to learn to tone it down when dealing with normal (non cultic) people or the real world will do it for them as Cruise is hopefully about to find out. I once watched a Policewoman completely annihilate my ex verbally and with a look that would stop clocks, after he decided to 'handle her, cult style' (argue) when she pleasantly but purposefully pulled him over for a minor traffic misdemeanour, which he was guilty of. I almost jumped out of the car to hug her when I realised she was not going to be 'handled' by him and even though I knew I'd have to witness the resultant tantrum as soon as we drove off it was absolutely worth it to watch a real professional calmly and quietly put him straight back in his box ... and then give him the ticket!

:clapping:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Doesn't it kind of fit though?

Weren't you surprised when scn came out with the whole "Keep Yourself Safe" campaign? Aside from a purpose of keeping the brethren in awe of the power of the choich (and another way to get their moola), there was the whole PR aspect of trying to position Cos inc as an asset to mankind.

Now here is mr. frisky bizness putting in ethics on the planet, one Clapper, grip and whatever film crew staff at a time. "How are we going to crack the back of bad film crewing? With our sleeves rolled up and one wog at a time."

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
Interesting that the clams are getting into this covid thing, considering that almost all illnesses are psychosomatic and you are to blame if you get sick.

Seems like TC is struggling with this concept just now.....

freethinker

Controversial
When you are being *PUNISHED* while on SCN staff or Sea Org,. you are not disciplined towards education to make you better...
YOU ARE DEGRADED AND HUMILIATED.
Example :
You don't just get a cleaning assignment.
You are forced to clean toilets or a dumpster with a TOOTHBRUSH.

In this Tom Cruise rant he is humiliating the staff in junior positions than him, the Super Star by using the FUCK word and M........r Fuc*ker at them.
Here is the transcript of his rant.::::

Tom Cruise's Covid rant

We want the gold standard. They’re back there in Hollywood making movies right now because of us! Because they believe in us and what we’re doing!

I’m on the phone with every f***ing studio at night, insurance companies, producers, and they’re looking at us and using us to make their movies. We are creating thousands of jobs you motherf***ers.

I don’t ever want to see it again, ever! And if you don’t do it you’re fired, if I see you do it again you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it - that’s it, and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.

That’s it! No apologies. You can tell it to the people that are losing their fing homes because our industry is shut down. It’s not going to put food on their table or pay for their college education.

That’s what I sleep with every night. The future of this f***ing industry! So I’m sorry I am beyond your apologies. I have told you and now I want it and if you don’t do it you’re out. We are not shutting this f***ing movie down! Is it understood?

If I see it again you’re f***ing gone — and you are — so you’re going to cost him his job, if I see it on the set you’re gone and you’re gone.

That’s it. Am I clear?

Do you understand what I want? Do you understand the responsibility that you have? Because I will deal with your reason. And if you can’t be reasonable and I can’t deal with your logic, you’re fired. That’s it. That is it.

I trust you guys to be here. That’s it. That’s it guys. Have a little think about it. . .[inaudible].

That’s what I think of Universal and Paramount. Warner Brothers. Movies are going because of us. If we shut down it’s going to cost people f***ing jobs, their home, their family. That’s what’s happening.

All the way down the line. And I care about you guys, but if you’re not going to help me you’re gone. OK? Do you see that stick? How many metres is that?

When people are standing around a f***ing computer and hanging out around here, what are you doing? And if they don’t comply then send their names to Matt Spooner. That’s it.
++++++++++++++++

David Miscavige is being channeled !
I'd like to indicate... you have charge on DM.

freethinker

Controversial
Interesting that the clams are getting into this covid thing, considering that almost all illnesses are psychosomatic and you are to blame if you get sick.

Seems like TC is struggling with this concept just now.....
In the case of COVID, that's true.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Tom was hanging around with DM too much.

So much that he forgot that behaving like DM in the real world can have consequences.