TOM CRUISE movie star

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
IMHO, Tom Cruise does have some chops. But he can't pull off the big one. He has done some great work. Most of his best work was in the nineties and before. The more he got into scientology, the fakier he looks. Tom Hanks fakey, and I love Tom Hanks, who deserves awards. Tom Cruise no longer is a great actor. He is commercially, but he can't pull it off. I'm skating across the top of alot of films, etc. without going into detail. Does anyone think the similarly, maybe a little? Magnolia? Born on the 4th? Collateral? He was DM as a hit man, I think.

Fun for me anyway. Last Samurai?

His films will make money, but he can't move me.

Nosy_Creature

Celeb stuff, all of it, is boring. Not just the SCN celebs but all of them.

Name me one very interesting celeb (in SCN or not) and I mail you a hard candy.

SuperstarNeilC

While filming a Mission Impossible sequel in Åndalsnes, Norway, September 2020, Tom Cruise took a break, hopped in his helicopter and flew in to meet the Hartz Gravbråten family and put his signature on their Corvette. The Top Gun image on the hood was airbrushed by Tine Hartz. The signature was later treated so that it became a permanent part of the hood.

SuperstarNeilC

Tom Shocks Fans at Dodgers/Giants Playoff Game

He attended with his son Connor (who was sat a row behind). Fans shocked at how ”puffy“ action star Tom looked. When Cruise was shown on the big screen boos were reportedly heard ringing out.

SuperstarNeilC

OT

There are several unconfirmed reports that Tom is mightily miffed and enturbulated at the magnitude of stops and barriers on his lines

A Russian actress and film director blasted off to space in a bid to film the world’s first movie in orbit. Actress Yulia Peresild, 37, and film director Klim Shipenko, 38, took off from the Russia-leased Baikonur Cosmodrome in ex-Soviet Kazakhstan as scheduled. The Russian crew is set to beat a Hollywood project that was announced last year by "Mission Impossible" star Tom Cruise together with NASA and Elon Musk's SpaceX.

UNQUOTE